Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

OP Blend Ocean Pacific for men

OP Blend Ocean Pacific for men
dislike

OP Blend by Ocean Pacific is a Aromatic fragrance for men. OP Blend was launched in 2002. The fragrance features bergamot, hiacynth, sage, vetiver, cedar, white musk and celery seeds.

Bergamot Hiacynth Sage Vetiver Cedar White Musk Celery Seeds

Portfolio Green for Men
Realities for Men

OP Blend Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

D&G without the tobacco. I have had a 30 ml bottle for years that is just now 1/4 gone. Very much like the clones of D&G but a bit less spicier. It used to be dirt cheap but now it's more than D&G? Go figure. Still a nice edition for the spring/summer

kortjackson
kortjackson

Wow. Where to start with OP Blend....

For one, it definitely smells fresh. The bergamot is the first thing to hit your nose, and if you are a bergamot lover, this cologne would already be on the way home with you. If not, OP Blend clearly proves it is not a one dimension cologne.

The scents of sage and even a bit of vetiver (though certainly only a little of the latter) soon unfold into the scent, helping to attract more people to the cologne itself.

Overall, I love this cologne. And as always, the bottle design is a bit intriguing.

Bebe70
Bebe70

I wish it were for women!
Adorable fragrance in a very attractive bottle.
I bought it for the man of my life!

guest_the plant man
guest_the plant man

the first time i tried this product i was at a mall, i sampled a sprits from a fragrance store. i left the fragrance store and entered a clothing store. within one minute a woman shouts out "who is wearing that cologne? it smells amazing!". i immediately went back and bought a bottle. I believe OP Blend has been discontinued which breaks my heart.

I was originally intrigued by the notes of this on another site and thought it was gonna be different and unique. It was but only on the periphery, it is manly and strong on first application but we all know there is often more under the surface...softer & sweet.

This scent is green, but not the piney green of Polo or the herbal green of Quorum...it's the fresh succulent green of cucumber celery and bergamot. This can be off putting and if I had sprayed it on paper and not my skin I might have gifted it too. The "greens" continue into the heart with dry sweet sage and a stunning violet leaf extract (not unlike running over violet leaves while mowing your grass)through which the superbly soft essence of hyacinth emerges. The drydown of warm cedar, dry soapy vetiver and clean white musk takes this flourescent green concotion down to a decent level, if you have patience with it.

Some people have to like their scents on first spritz and I have some like this but I have never seen such an ugly duckilng bloom into a naturally beautiful swan, even if the primary ingredients are synthetic for the most part. What Arkangel said it true and although I love this juice it will sting your eyes for quite a while if you mis-spray...but it sprays very wide and fine, which I like. This and OP Juice are both good for spritzing your hair or walking through a fine airborne mist to diffuse the scent in your clothing...

Sillage: intense drying to moderate
Longevity: quite good in hot temps
Overall: 4/5

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This stuff stinks!!!!!! I received it free with a purchase of other perfume-NO WONDER THEY GAVE IT AWAY!!!!! NASTY, NASTY, NASTY! I anybody wants to take this awful stuff off of my hands and just pay shipping-ITS YOURS!!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ocean Pacific OP Blend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ocean Pacific OP Blend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify OP Blend by Ocean Pacific. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of OP Blend by Ocean Pacific represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry London for Men Nautica Nautica Voyage Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Azzaro Chrome Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Versace Dreamer Burberry Touch for Men Imaginary Authors Memoirs Of A Trespasser Escada Escada pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Creed Himalaya Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Halston Halston Z14 Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Guerlain Vetiver Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Usher Usher VIP