Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

OP Blend for Women Ocean Pacific for women

OP Blend for Women Ocean Pacific for women
dislike

OP Blend for Women by Ocean Pacific is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. OP Blend for Women was launched in 2003. The fragrance features sandalwood, amber, coral rose, orchid, raspberry, orris root and cucumber.

Sandalwood Amber Coral Rose Orchid Raspberry Orris Root Cucumber

OP Blend for Women Fragrance Reviews

geckolost
geckolost

I got this a few years ago at a perfume outlet. I love it! I've not used it much though because I wanted to keep it around. And I'm glad I did that because it reminds me of my grandparents. It's a perfect nostalgic smell. Very oceanic to me. Too bad it's discontinued.

Does anyone know a perfume similar to this?

guest_Tara
guest_Tara

Love this perfume but was told by a store months ago that it's been discontinued.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

OP Blend is a lovely perfume. It's sweet, but not too sweet, warm and sexy and it smells unique to many other perfumes. It has excellent staying power and on me lasts all day and night without reapplying. Also, it's very affordable and the bottle's kinda cute so it's definitely a winner. The only bad thing about it is that it's almost impossible to find in England, where I live. I only came across it by chance on one perfume website here and they don't seem to stock it any more so I hope when I run out of my current bottle I can find somewhere else to buy it!

I'm desperate now to try OP Juice as well because that sounds equally as nice as OP Blend!!

UPDATE: I have OP Juice now too but that's nowhere near as nice as OP Blend, unfortunately. It's OK but nothing special, whereas OP Blend is special. I'm worried about using my OP Blend though because I don't know where to get another bottle of it if I run out and I only have a smallish bottle at the moment! If anyone can tell me where I can get it (I live in England, by the way) then PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! !

mandashell
mandashell

Ahh FINALLY you guys add Ocean Pacific! LOL! This perfume is very fresh but also strong and intense. The lasting power of this one is incredible and I always receive compliments on it. I have been wearing it for years and I love it. I first smelled it on a customer at work and had to have it. It is a bit hard to find but you can get the .25 oz bottles on e-bay. So give it try and remember a little goes a long way. ;')

OP Blend for Women by Ocean Pacific 4.77 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ocean Pacific OP Blend for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ocean Pacific OP Blend for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify OP Blend for Women by Ocean Pacific. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of OP Blend for Women by Ocean Pacific represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Estée Lauder Sensuous Mariah Carey M Halston Halston Woman Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc Bvlgari Omnia Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Prada L`Eau Ambree Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Valentino Valentina Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Calvin Klein Obsession Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Loewe I Loewe You S.T. Dupont Orazuli Missoni Missoni Acqua Hermes Elixir des Merveilles