Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Flowers Oilily for women

Flowers Oilily for women
dislike

Flowers by Oilily is a Floral fragrance for women. Flowers was launched in 2006. Top notes are mandarin orange and lemon; middle notes are cyclamen, melon, plum, green apple, raspberry and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss and vetiver.

Mandarin Orange Lemon

Cyclamen Melon Plum Green Apple Raspberry Jasmine

Sandalwood Oakmoss Vetiver

Flowers Fragrance Reviews

nitschevo
nitschevo

The date confuses me - I've been wearing Oilily since I was a little girl as well so it has to be launched back then, right?

It's a lovely, uncomplicated smell that brings back so many memeories :)

kelaemegrey
kelaemegrey

I've been wearing this since i was a child and now I'm 27... And I still love it like the first day. It is my favorite perfume for summer : )

Massacura6
Massacura6

Oilily is a dutch brand they made kids fashion.
They still make the perfumes and accesories.
My child has this it smells fresh.

miss-baksel1988
miss-baksel1988

This is my I-don't-know-what-to-wear-so-I'll-wear-this-scent. I absolutely love it. It's so fresh, flowery and delicious. And probably the cheapest perfume in the Netherlands. At a drugstore, this perfume only costs 7$. How crazy is that? I always buy a bottle, just in case. The only thing I don't really like is that it has no staying power. It will fade away after an hour or two. So keep a bottle in your purse.

MDWake8
MDWake8

Love this Fragrance and this company. So unusual. There is nothing else like Oilily. When you spray it, nothing identifiable stands out. I get a naturally clean soft floral green scent that evokes childhood memories of being outside. Its a truly wonderful thing when fragrance transports you to a specific time and place.

Oilily FLOWERS is a simple yet satisfying floral fragrance with a touch of oakmoss and an even lighter touch of fruits. I believe that the dominant floral note is cyclamen, which is darkened slightly by the oak moss and, along with the vetiver, yields a unique, almost chypre-like complex while still feeling somehow crisp and clean.

Notwithstanding the long list of fruit notes, this is not a fruity floral fragrance, certainly not in the typical sense. In fact, I would be hard-pressed to identify any of the fruits from the smell of this edp alone.

I like this medium sillage, long-lasting composition and would consider acquiring a bottle, should the opportunity arise.

libertybelle
libertybelle

What a pretty floral fragrance. The cyclamen seems dominant to me - I don't pick up hardly any fruit. Also can smell the woods even from first application. Not overly original but totally wearable and worth trying.

Claire
Claire

Flowers (The old name was just Oilily kids) is one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of childhood. Everyone in school had this perfume. For me it is no kids fragrance. So softly floral that only a comfort light aura is around you.
You don´t feel perfumed just good.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

I've worn Oilily Flowers almost every day for a year now, and I absolutely love it! Flowery, fresh and fruity, with enough warm base notes to keep it from smelling cheap or childish. A scent that simply makes me happy!

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Oilily Flowers is lovely, a clean scent wich reminds me when I was a little girl.
The bottle is nice, with a 100% Oilily´s style. I love it.

mlinde
mlinde

Would love to know where to get perfumes from Oilily in Europe or from webshops. It sounds very nice and would be perfect for one of my daughters.

Flowers by Oilily 4.13 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oilily Flowers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oilily Flowers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowers by Oilily. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowers by Oilily represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.