Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Granato Omnia Profumi for women
dislike

herbal
Granato Omnia Profumi for women Pictures

Complex notes that unveil that audacious side of a fragrance

Garnet gemstones come in many different colors, from classic red to more unusual shades of purple, pink, yellow, orange. Thus, the fragrance named after this rock had to reflect these unexpected characteristics. Its top notes, in fact, contain the explosive intensity of white thyme, evoking warm weather, sun, and summer afternoons, which then cools down in the soothing freshness of hawthorn, lilac, and gardenia notes. The delicacy of flowers, however, acquires an unexpected sensual note as it blends with cardamom, cinnamon, and patchouli scents, while the presence of sandalwood, cedar, vanilla, and musk notes add a playful defiant theme, making Granato a complex and appealing fragrance. Granato was launched in 2004.

Jasmine Gardenia Nutmeg Cinnamon Orange Hawthorn Thyme Rose Lilac Anise Virginia Cedar Sandalwood vetyver Musk Vanille Cardamom

Granato Fragrance Reviews

Rhekka
Rhekka

Well, the first sip was very intense, I almost thought that I don't like Granato. As it dries down slowly, it's a bit less intense, there are warming notes, but (agree with 9154mf) something keeps it in the fresh zone. I'm glad I only bought a 5ml sample as with this intensity it'll last forever :)

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Masculine. Lime. Vetiver. Lavender. Generic spicy base. An interesting nut-like sweetness.

AveParfum
AveParfum

There is too much thyme in Granato for my personal liking. Thyme is a member of the mint family, which explains why I kept thinking I was smelling a bit of nose-tingling mint. I love herbacious fragrances, but members of the mint family don't work with my chemistry because they smell too much like plain ol' green mint. And I don't like having a toothpaste effect surrounding me at any point, ever.

Other than the minty note, the perfume is nice. I very much enjoy the lilac, which might make up for the fact that I didn't get the strong fennel I was hoping for. But the rest is lovely, surprisingly thick and intense for an herbal perfume. I was also pleasantly surprised by the delicate orange note. Without that touch of orange for contrast, I think this perfume might be a tad too herbacious. Granato is not one that I would ever buy, but it's another artful offering from Omnia Profumo, a niche brand that I have grown to respect very much.

9154mf
9154mf

What sherapop says is pretty much spot on. The opening is spicy and citrusy/camphorous. At this stage the first thing I think of is 'Sushi Imperiale.' Yep they smell almost identical and I already own SI. As time wears on it doesn't change much for me, the citrus dies down somewhat and it becomes a bit softer but it's still a strong scent. Ifind it quite fresh and bracing, I thought the woods and spices would make it quite warm, but something keeps it in the fresh zone, almost manly zone (this could easily be worn by a man). It's lovely, but I don't need it as it is just too similar to SI.

Omnia Profumo GRANATO opens with a swirling rotunda of notes: citrus, aromatic, and spicy. I honestly had no idea what to expect next, since the composition could have veered off in virtually any direction. In the next couple of minutes, however, everything became clear: GRANATO is a fine oriental floral perfume.

The vanilla, nutmeg, anise, cardamom and cinnamon work their magic synthetically, and this spicy complex is far more dominant than either the musk or the woods. But what a gorgeous lightly resinous, slightly sweet floriental drydown this creation yields!

GRANATO has excellent longevity and fairly big sillage. This really is an edp (unlike so many dilute frags produced today...) and requires only light application. Highly recommended for oriental lovers--men and women alike!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Omnia Profumi Granato fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Omnia Profumi Granato, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Granato by Omnia Profumi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Granato by Omnia Profumi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agent Provocateur Strip Guerlain Jicky Christian Dior Diorella Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Bond No 9 Chinatown Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Montale Attar Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Fendi Palazzo Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Rochas Alchimie Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Christian Dior Diorissimo Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum