Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

That Moment One Direction for women

That Moment One Direction for women
dislike

That Moment One Direction for women Pictures

British boy band One Direction was formed in 2010 as a result of the reality TV show X-Factor. From then until now, the boys called Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis have become one of the most popular and best-selling boy bands in history.

Their first perfume called Our Moment was introduced in September 2013. That Moment, a new special edition of debut, comes out in April of 2014. That Moment retains the original notes such as pink grapefruit and jasmine and mixes them with new flavors of green apple and violet. The base notes include woods and musk.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Pink Grapefruit Green Apple

Jasmine Violet

Musk Woody Notes

That Moment Fragrance Reviews

sean.owers1234
sean.owers1234

Adored the original, unfortunately this version fails in comparison. Very 'soapy', and all I can smell is grapefruit and Apple! Stick to the original.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

A slightly fruity, creamy, fresh floral.....

Nothing complicated or unique, though very pleasant. I think the adorably packaged body spray would make a cute gift for any teen girl in your life, and is not a bad scent for it's kind. It will not blow away friends and family with clouds of artifical sweetness and brash candy notes. Just a pleasing and gentle sweetness with pretty, if generic, whiffs of femininity!

3 stars - 4 if the price were lower. ;)

Smunky
Smunky

I am 40 years old and I own That Moment (and it wasn't a gift either). Now that that is out of the way... while I get the comparison with Be Delicious, this is a softer, rounder, less in-your-face apple. There's a certain something in the original Be Delicious that is just shy of headache-inducing for me - something that this is (thankfully) missing. I only get the slightest hint of grapefruit - and not like a white grapefruit, but like a pink grapefruit juice cocktail. And I'm good with that. This isn't anything innovative, or groundbreaking, or mindblowing. Just a soft, pretty apple fragrance that should appeal to One Direction's fan base (and possibly even some well beyond that demographic, like me).

mystica
mystica

I was given a sample of this and I could describe the scent as non-offensive at best.

That Moment by One Direction is very similar to DKNY Be Delicious.

The green apple note is prominent here. Grapefruit and musk is also detectable to my nose.

A safe and light floral fruity fragrance, you can go for this if it's your thing and you come across a bargain.

P.S.: I don't know the boys and am not interested either.

missyumyum

This is awful it smells like a lukewarm glass of water with a slice of cucumber and a slice of apple in it that's been sitting there for ages yuck

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

OMG!!! I got the 100ml yesterday. I never tried it before and i stressed to smell it at home. I smelled it at home and i say "OMFG". This is a very fruity floral scent very nice. In my opinion the bottle and the scent are better than "Our Moment". Good job boys :) I can't wait for "You & I" :D

ChesleyMusic

I hope You and I perfume is gonna be better than this.

zebralover04
zebralover04

I smelled this perfume at Sephora. when I first sprayed it, it was very fruity and sweet, But it dies down a little after it sit for a little while. And plus I love 1D

update : okay, I actually tried this one on me and it turned into a weird b/o scent. for me its the kind that smells better on the paper. I like our moment better.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

a friend of mine is a directioner & she was like... go & try it (because it is 1D).. i tried it & i must say the scent is AMAZING!!!! lasting wasn't bad too.. a bit overprized at least for a star fragrance
really nice, fruity, sweet.. more fruity than sweet, but really enjoyable

gjniev
gjniev

I bought this one blindly in a small sample. It gave me a headache and that's not something I enjoy when wearing fragrances. It's a little too flowery for me but my mother enjoys it so no money lost.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Well, my 12-year old daughter likes it...which is the target market this fragrance is trying to reach. Offhand, I don't see much difference between this one and an $18 bottle of a Men's fragrance called Thallium that she also uses. Save yourself a few bucks and get yourself a bottle of Thallium.

ChesleyMusic

their best one yet... i hope YOU AND I perfume is better.

the dry down is a little bit cotton candy-ish..

rjpabalate
rjpabalate

finally got my hands on this lil pretty thang. at first, smelt like a nice hairsprary scent. second time smelling it and getting it, i get a lot of the fruits and florals which is what i liike. glad to have it. going to do a review on it real soon! check me out:

youtube.com/user/boystop93

username: robpabalatejr

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

I gave this a try today and it's actually a really nice perfume. On the first spray I thought it smelled similar to Katy Perry Meow, when I say similar I don't mean exactly alike, there was just something there that reminded me of it, like they could have belonged in the same family,It doesn't smell close enough to be mistaken for Meow. Sort of sweet and creamy. This dries down to sweet fruit on my skin. I didn't buy it but I liked it and may add it to my collection in the future since I love sweet, creamy, fruity perfumes :)

christinavictory
christinavictory

Wow! Such varied reviews already! Body chemistry: is weird. I have to say, I never would have guessed ANY of these notes. On first stray, it smells overwhelmingly like watermelon candy... And then it dries down to smell pretty much exactly like Marc Jacobs Honey. I love it of course, which makes sense since I love Honey. It smells like bees. While part of me wants to just buy Honey, I think I'll just wait a few months to buy this online for $20 instead of paying the Marc Jacobs premium. So yeah, if you love Honey, but are too poor to pay the Marc Jacobs price tag, check this fragrance out.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

This smells just like Pink Ice by Rue21. It's just an ok scent in my opinion. Not my favorite scent, but not bad by any means. The bottle is very pretty in person, prefer this bottle design to the first one.

maboth01
maboth01

sweet smell like pink grapefruit and jasmine and mixes them with new flavors of green apple and violet. It is fresh and blends together.The first fragrance I did use it before. I love the video the British boy band One Direction made.

missyumyum

This is a really horrible scent it smells like a cucumber apple and rockmelon in a fruit salad that had been left in the sun for a few hours I don't understand why they made this fragrance ,the first fragrance is quite nice they didn't need to ruin the composition of the first with these additional notes that do not blend together this smells like a $1 body spray

azfiri
azfiri

seems like rockmelon/cantaloupe

ChesleyMusic

This is a sweet mature scent.

orionleo
orionleo

this is a very fresh applely/cumcmber scent that is by far betterthan the first i dont really get a hairspray scent but its wonderful i will have a full review of this on my youtube channel AtheSperfume check it out

almarie

Definitely not a fan of Rave hairspray! LOL. But I will still sample it when it hits stores anyways.

govhookerbby
govhookerbby

I got the opportunity to try it in a training. Remember 'Rave' hairspray? It's a little like that I'm afraid. There's cucumber in this that really stands out.

almarie

I wonder if this will be the same fragrance as the first one? Who knows, we shall see.

That Moment by One Direction 3.44 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 24 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
29.00 GBP
One Direction That Moment Eau de Parfum 50ml Gift Set
One Direction That Moment Eau de Parfum 50ml Gift Set
ONE DIRECTION THAT MOMENT for WOMEN by One Direction EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Perfume WorldWide
That Moment Perfume by One Direction, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - That Moment One Direction N A - Beauty
Celebrity Fragrances - That Moment One Direction N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about One Direction That Moment fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about One Direction That Moment, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify That Moment by One Direction. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of That Moment by One Direction represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.