Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Tristano Onofri Femme Onofri for women

Tristano Onofri Femme Onofri for women
dislike

Tristano Onofri Femme Onofri for women Pictures Tristano Onofri Femme Onofri for women Pictures Tristano Onofri Femme Onofri for women Pictures

Tristano Onofri Femme is a chypre floral fragrance for women by the fashion designer Tristano Onofri.

Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, basil and orange blossom. Heart : iris, jasmine, rose, tuberose and labdanum. Base: amber, oak moss, vetiver, patchouli and vanilla.

Available as EDP.

Tristano Onofri Femme was launched during the 1990's.

African Orange flower Bergamot Mandarin Orange Basil

iris Jasmine French labdanum Tuberose Rose

Vetiver Patchouli oak moss Amber Vanille

Tristano Onofri Femme Fragrance Reviews

Glarnere
Glarnere

Tried it...
On my skin it changed every 5 min, eventually achieving smell of vintage clothing and basement.
Not for me or maybe i just got a bad bottle...

sistertricked
sistertricked

What a chypre! Of the best kind, high-class, refined, exquisite! I was surprised, as I hesitated to buy this blind, so I felt like I was resisting a gem.
White flowers meet vetyver on a bed of pure, clean leather. The slight bitterness of vetyver makes me think of Balmain de Balmain, a favourite green chypre of mine, while the chypre feeling (by definition) comes from the perfect blend of crisp white flowers with oakmoss, with a perfection of blending similar to that in Suspense by Lancetti.
On first application I couldn't recollect why I knew the feeling, but later it came to me: a drier version of this, with a more powerful stress on lemon and leather, even pungent at times, is Cardin's Choc.
TO is easily wearable in hot weather, for that matter it is a fresh classy chypre, a gem. Try it at least!

nelya
nelya

One of my favourites...it is very long lasting, very good silage. It is a perfume for a woman with personality .
I cannot smell the citrus or the fresh note on me.It is mostly chypre that gives a note of elegance and refinement.
Every time I wear it I receive compliments both from men and women.

gesch
gesch

The chypre quality was mostly lost on me here - for me it was more in the direction of a white-floral/green.

There is a bunch of cold flowers: very stern and strong. And the green note is something I am not fond of - so I have difficulties to remember the single notes. It wasn't a grass "green" smell.Instead it was more like "woody" green.

What I defenitly didn't smell were mandarins, patchouly and moss. In the drydown there was a bit vanilla, but it was only a slight note between the greens and florals...

For me the fragrance was too much of a "suit and dress"-fragrance and I didn't much care for it.

Tristano Onofri Femme by Onofri 3.71 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Onofri Tristano Onofri Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Onofri Tristano Onofri Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tristano Onofri Femme by Onofri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tristano Onofri Femme by Onofri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Estée Lauder Estee Pierre Balmain Balmain de Balmain Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Halston Halston Classic Guy Laroche Fidji Estée Lauder Knowing Estée Lauder Private Collection Cacharel Anais Anais Maxim`s de Paris Maxim's de Paris Cristobal Balenciaga Le Dix Perfume Christian Lacroix C`est La Vie Givenchy Givenchy III Rochas Mystere Kenzo Kenzo Rochas Alchimie Yves Saint Laurent Paris Lanvin Arpege Cacharel LouLou Gres Cabochard