Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Believe Oriflame for women

Believe Oriflame for women
dislike

Believe by Oriflame is a floral fragrance for women composed of Turkish rose, jasmine, peach, amber and cedarwood.

Available as 50 ml EDT Believe was launched during the 2000's.

Turkish Rose Jasmine Peach Amber Cedar

Tresor

Believe Fragrance Reviews

Hoolly
Hoolly

Lovely, warm, long-lasting. It makes me confident and makes me smile :) It it as good -or better- as many branded expensive ones. It was really a mesterpiece. I do not understand why it is discounted...

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Believe came onto the market far ahead of its time and probably that's why it left the market too soon:( Too gourmand and woodsy for the previous decade I guess, now it would succeed, if reintroduced.

justynadee83
justynadee83

Such a lovely, cosy, warm and comforting fragrance. Love the animalic notes in it. I'm not quite sure what it is but I do get some rice-alike smell in these, which is a bit unusual, but still well balanced and pretty.

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

How very pretty!

This is my first Oriflame and I have to say I'm quite impressed. Charming fragrance, warm and cosy, rather sweet. The Turkish rose is very discernable.

I'm using it on a very warm May day and I agree with other posters that it's probably more suited to cooler weather. I'll look forward to trying it again in October.

Interesting to read that it is like Margaretha Ley as there's not much chance of finding that any more, so it's good to have a rough idea of what that one is like. For those who can't find Believe, I got a new bottle of it very cheaply on ebay (May 2013). Perhaps I was just lucky?

Very nice. I will look for other Oriflames now with some interest.

milamilamilamila
milamilamilamila

I have it, too bad that I don't like it, amber and cedar are too strong and too dominant , they destroys thin Peach ,avarage Turkish Rose and strong Jasmine fragrances, wish it without amber and cedar. First spread's crazy and last hours only amber and weird jasmine, and lot of cedar left. Too bad for young woman, it is for old woman.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I wish Oriflame bring this one back to the market.I don't have much money 10 years ago to have some perfumes, this one is one of my dream. I didn't recognize amber, thought it was woods scent..as I didn't recognize it unsold anymore in my country. The money only for business and business ;) It has great longevity and sillage. This one is make beautiful space in everytime you need if you wear it..day or evening.
The peach note make this one is lil sweet
Amber made it mysterious
The jasmin make it 'last forever' scent

vampirequeen
vampirequeen

Got this one in 2005, still keeping the bottle and searching for it ever since. 1st time I smelled it this fragrance has stuck on me, its so sad we can't find it anywhere online anymore, ORIFLAME needs to bring this back!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

NOTES as per Oriflame customer service message:

* turkish rose
* jasmin
* peach
* amber
* cedarwood

I bought 'Believe' in dark and I am so pleased about this purchase!
It reminds me Fragile EDT and it feels silky-soft floral with just a hint of peach.
Base, as Action noticed, is ambery-woody, very warm and feminine.
Believe has good staying power and silage and I would recommend it for spring and fall - lovely florals will entwine your body and stay with you for long hours :-)
It is such a shame to see this lovely fragrance vanish from online shops - I wish Oriflame brought it back to the market.
Lovely fragrance that seems to be forgotten.
What a shame :-(

karolla28
karolla28

Its alternative for Organza Givenchy, very similar but ORganza is stronger and more intensive. But this parfume was very good.

ChickyC
ChickyC

The only info I can find on Oriflame Believe is this posted in a Sunday newspaper in July 2004 announcing this new perfume so that must be the release year.

"'Believe', is a classic , voluptuous blend of rich flora notes on a sensual dry down of woods and amber.It has varieties of Rose and Jasmine,a magnificent and persuasive marriage. 'Believe' will be presented as a 50 ml eau-de-toilette with a natural spray."

Anyone in the UK - there's a seller on ebay with 4 of these (new 50ml) for £4.99 + £1.50 p+p each. I promised myself no more blind buys but this one's just too hard to resist!!

Christine_Daae
Christine_Daae

I am searching this fragrance for years!!! once someone showed it to me and I could not get it out of my head since, I still remember it.. I am so upset that it is not available now that I want to cry.. Please, please ORIFLAME BRING it BACK! I will buy thousands of bottles! I promise!!!

I just received this perfume as a gift from this beautiful lady beneath me here...
THANK YOU!!!!

I wish we knew the notes...it is so warm and cosy..it really gives a coffee - amber feel to it. Does anybody know the notes??

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I was lucky enough to snap up this beauty recently and agree with the previous posters.
Believe is wonderful.
I can definitely smell jasmine and rose, some woodsy notes and maybe even amber.
Believe has incredible staying power and projection; one spray lasted 8 hours on my wrist.
The perfume is a floral perfume, suitable for all ages.
I can picture a teenager, a mother and housewife in her thirties, a successful woman in her forties, my mum (60+) or basically anyone else in between wearing Believe.
I have not smelled anything like it before until super perfumista Action sent me a wonderful perfume gift:
Escada - Margaretha Ley.
Those two belong to the same family as Action would say.
If you love one, you'll love the other, so I recommend to try both if you are lucky enough to get hold of those beauties.
Believe is one of my favourite perfumes ever and I everytime I wear it, I am surprised by how beautiful it is.
Feminine but not hormonal, soft but not boring, long-lasting without being a killer.
A masterpiece.
It is that good that I actually mourned it the moment I first smelled it.

guest_Tia
guest_Tia

The best parfume ever!! We want it back!!!

lucy77
lucy77

yes this is very long lasting perfume i love it.....

guest_manu
guest_manu

I love this parfume....If I knew 5 years ago that I wouldn'd finde it now, I should have bought 20pcs !

can someone tell me if there is some place left on earth which has and sels this parfume ?

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

I have tried many Oriflame fragrances and this is the best one of all! I wish it was available, but haven't seen it in years...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Believe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Believe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Believe by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Believe by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.