Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Chiffon Oriflame for women

Chiffon Oriflame for women
dislike

Chiffon Oriflame for women Pictures Chiffon Oriflame for women Pictures

Chiffon fragrance is a sensual and feminine blend of white flowers and woods that caress the senses like silky chiffon. Available as 50 ml EDT. Chiffon was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Celine Ripert.

Plum Ylang-Ylang Geranium White Flowers

Patchouli Cedar Tuberose

Orange Blossom Sandalwood Musk

Chiffon Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's a classy and non-compromising perfume, you either like it or not - no "in-between" option I guess... It is flirty and intriguing, not sweet, with a strong powder note but NO vanilla or almond - which is a rarity! Relatively long lasting with reasonable silage. But not overwhelming or cloying, no way! You will be able to smell it on yourself at least for the first few days. A must for powdery-scent lovers but try before you buy!

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

It is light in volume and not tremendously lasting. I'm surprise that it smells like Secret Obsession by CK but softer. For me, it's a classic floral fragrance and the bottle is classic too.

hiraeth
hiraeth

I've bought it because it was inexpensive, to wear to work, but I was surprised at how beautiful it is - it reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie, the newer one - at least on me they smell almost the same, only Chiffon is a bit softer, and the sillage is not as good - but, for 10 EUR, it is a pleasant surprise... It's more flowery - fruity on me, I don't get the balmy and artificial nuances at all... It definately works with my skin chemistry.

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

To me, it has a more woody, musky and somewhat balmy scent. It is floral but in a subtle way.
Sandalwood, patchouli, musk, tuberose and orange blossoms together combine seems to make this perfume strong, in my opinion. Of course, I am not a pro so I can wrong.
To some people this strong scent might be unpleasant.
As for me, well, I don't find it bad. To some this perfume might appear a bit old-fashioned.
I think this perfume won't be liked by people who like, light, soft, sweet and fruity scent.
This perfume has a strong, heavy and balmy scent.
It is flowery and woody but in a subtle way.
If you don't like strong scents, this is not the perfume for you.

nidia123
nidia123

smell so bad . its too spicy and woody . i dont smell any freshness . terrible

Jellybean
Jellybean

Very sweet sugary floral. Not as light as I would think- don't let the white flowers fool you, it has some power to it. As long as you're a floral fan it's worth a try. It has that vintage vibe too. Feminine screams all over, wide age group could wear this perfume.
I wore it several times now and each time it gets better, because it reminds me of something way back I can't put my finger to it.....
3-4 hours, I find it lasts longer on my clothes, my skin absorbs it superfast.

chuwey
chuwey

It is quite nice actually, but not for me. Not as soft as i expected. The scent become strong on me at first but so easily disappear. In less 1 hours i smell nothing. Will not buy it again.

sharon.ramsey.900
sharon.ramsey.900

dandellion pee at it's worst! hated it, sparayed it once and off to the local charity shop it went :(

innerkim
innerkim

This scent is so light and happy. it makes me feel carefree and refresh. love it!

Spitzasavilaa
Spitzasavilaa

aih this one is my 'sacrifice' perfume over my dancing lady (while i keep looking and buy 4 dancing lady only bcz of its luvly-looks bottle) - and .. later i knew i just luv it. wew

svvetla
svvetla

I like it and it makes my happy :)

Patricia888
Patricia888

I like this perfume. It reminds me a lot of Avon Rare Pearls. It`s powdery, warming and comforting.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It smells EXACTLY like Secret Obsession fron Calvin Klein. But i dont know whether SO is a copy of Chiffon or vice versa.
Both smell good though, but im tired of SO, so therefore im not into Chiffon.

vertigo
vertigo

A classic white floral, a bit spicy in the very beginning.
I mostly get creamy tuberose.
Poor sillage, but lasts quite a few hours.

Mora
Mora

Very feminine, it is my favorite, not too strong , powdery smell, low staying power 2 hours , but i still like it very much>>

belleve

BASE NOTES:

Sandalwood / Orange Blossom / White Musk

deadcountess
deadcountess

A little bit to sweet but yet suitable at work on winter days. Very feminine, not exactly my favorite, I wear it mostly because my husband like the way it smells on me.

DiBonD
DiBonD

At the first sniff, it smelled like a bottle of strong powder. At the second sniff, it reminded me of the wood dust. At the third sniff, I wanted to sneeze.

I really love this one!!
It goes in the following fragrance family:

Chiffon - Secret Obsession - Black Orchid Voile de Fleur.

Good luck!

kidtia
kidtia

i have to try this but one thing is there that Oriflame perfumes never last on your skin but on your clothes.

Yes it has a lot in common with Secret Obsession for sure! And I love both of them!! It is indeed silky, mysterious and very womenly. I love this perfume!!

it very bad perfume ( it's name attracts at begining ) but it is very strong ... i don't like at all :S

wildcat
wildcat

It slightly reminds me of Secret obsession, but it is not that aggressive, it is gentler, more feminine. For me not too strong at all, but does not last as long as I would like it to. But OK, not bad price-quality ratio.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Chiffon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Chiffon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chiffon by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chiffon by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.