Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Dancing Lady Oriflame for women

Dancing Lady Oriflame for women
dislike

Dancing Lady Oriflame for women Pictures

In the rain forests of the South Pacific, a beautiful rare orchid called the Dancing Lady enchants with its beautiful blossoms. This perfume features the notes of pear, mandarin and chocolate . Its warm ylang-ylang heart surrenders to a sensual vanilla musk base. Available as 50 ml EDT. Dancing Lady was launched in 2008.

Mandarin Orange Peach Mexican chocolate Pear Litchi

Tentación de Rosas

Dancing Lady Fragrance Reviews

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Tested it today , and it's very captivating soft floral with a fruity touch , it develops amazingly on my skin , but it has very soft sillage ..May get it for Summer /Spring .

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

I hate it!! It has a very very strange smell.

Melpo
Melpo

A light breeze. Transparent, inoffensive. I don't smell the chocolate at all, or any citrus, or anything sweet. Maybe a very delicate, subtle white flower. People around me notice and like it.

morphineblues
morphineblues

i tried this smell from its paper testers, then from a seller's bottle , fell in love with it!
Seriously i wouldn't think an oriflame perfume can be my signature perfume,but here i am with this gorgeous perfume lol
On my skin it turns out sweet, cheerful,lively and fresh smell
and surprisigly lasting long time :)
i ordered my own bottle and waiting it to arrive!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I hate it. It's smell like a cheap shampoo.

Pear77
Pear77

The composition is signed by perfumer Marie Salamagne. Great scent!

Полина.Цекова
Полина.Цекова

This one is awful! I had a roommate that used it and everytime she sprayed it I opened all the windows and left the room! It smells very cheap and harsh, reminds me of burning rubber.

dichant
dichant

its very feminine perfume.. but it doesnt long last on my skin, maybe coz its an EDT..

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

This is a nice discovery for me even if I've seen the perfume in the catalogue several times and didn't make me try it.
I can definetely smell the orchid, the peach and chocolate in this combined in such a creamy, delicious way. It last all day on me and I could smell it on my clothes 2 days later which is amazing. My boyfriend likes it a lot. It feels cozy and happy and I can't wait to buy the body cream as well.
Nice job, Oriflame.

veronica.podorvanova
veronica.podorvanova

It smells like a floral soap, and nothing more. Dislike.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I was so temped to buy the body cream when I first saw it on sale and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it ,its sooooooooo sweet &feminine I'm gonna buy the perfume when its on sale

belle femme
belle femme

it smells nothing to me a poor fragrance with no staying power
it is just a colored water in a nice bottle
i will never buy it again

Ashanti

My favourite perfume but no long lasting at all unfortunately.

Ashanti

My favourite perfume but no long lasting at all unfortunately.

Spitzasavilaa
Spitzasavilaa

many ppl - my friends love it and said they could scent a chocolate (okay, thes'a lovely sweet ones) and also orchid. orchid .. i think this one is make me feel disappointed, even they disguise me and keep luvin into this one. i had one at my dormitory and ready to be labellin' as a sold. yup i though rather ppl that lover a sweet~flowery ones just nose it as 'hey, i like it !' but not for me :p

Lady Odeur
Lady Odeur

Dancing Lady is soft and girly. Smells like a shampoo. I don't get any orchid and ylang ylang from this fragrance. It is more fruity than floral to my nose.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I started like this perfume when my bestfriend spray it for herself, whereas that is mine. The fragrant so acceptable in my nose, in contrast with the first time I sprayed after I opened the box. I am not sorry at all of it.. unfortunately it if we buy a perfume that turns out we do not like the smell, a waste of money

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I can smell the pear after a few minutes on my skin, at first the perfume smells like a "just-beeing-there" scent, then it evelopes to the pear and something else. But why isnt the pear listed among the notes pictures???

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Nice, but a little bit boring. Hasn't got good staying on me. I like it, but absolutely not my favourite.

Update: not so bad, nice spring-summer scent for young women. When the weather is hot, its lasting-power is better than in wintertime.

Thank YOU Fanciful! I love how you let us know the actual notes!! I would have thought indeed to smell some pear and peony in here! It is a fruity & happy perfume, but also a bit of soft and creamy. I LOVE IT!

OriflameBexleyheath
OriflameBexleyheath

This is one of my favourite Oriflame perfumes and it lasts well on my skin.

I am a Senior Oriflame Consultant and would be happy to take orders !

Victoria

i love this. it goes on floral/alcohol, then a soft sweet vanilla and soft sweet fruit scent. i think its very feminine. it lasts a couple of hours on me, but i really don't mind. i love applying perfumes. the bottle is nice for my collection.

fanciful

MIDDLE NOTES:

Ylang-ylang / Orchid / Peony

BASE NOTES:

Vanilla / Musk

I love Oriflame!!! I did several threads on the abundance of gorgeous perfumes they offer. They are indeed a bit pricey considering they only offer 50 ml (1.7 oz) amount as a max. But you will be having a perfume that is not being used by everyone! So it is quite an unique collection.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This is a pleasant soft fragrance but the chocolate notes combined with the orchid give me headaches.Does not last long.

guest_cokie
guest_cokie

nice smell..very feminine.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

I had never tried it before, but I got it from swap and I'm in LOVE now!

For me, Dancing Lady is a lovely, fresh, clean floral fuity, smells like spring, washed clothes, but it's not soapy. Not something surprising, but inoffensive. This fragrance combines well with the lovely white bottle. I don't get chocolate or anything gourmand here, which make the fragrance really comfortable in my opinion, so don't be afraid of the mentioned notes and try it!

I see that some people are saying that it doesn't last long, but I think it lasts considering that this is an EDT (4 hours).

Nothing bad to say. ;)

swedeangel
swedeangel

Smells very nice, a bit like JLO glow,not JLO my glow to my nose.
Its fresh,a little sweet,in a fresh soapy and candylike way.
Not bad,but orcids?Kiss my butt,no.

You dont get what the advertise says here,but still - its not awful.

Ill even press the likebutton.

orchidlover
orchidlover

Nice, but I'm completely disappointed.
Oriflame advertising as a full of orchid, very feminine, sexy smell.
But I can't detect any orchid in it. I thought this is a quite heavy, femme-fatale style frag, but not. It is light, and nothing special.
I was waiting for something OMG, but this is a light, forgettable breeze.
Dancing lady..there's nothing passion in this frag (like in a dance should be).
A bit reminds me JLO Love at first glow, but JLo is much-much better than this.
I smell DL as a clean,soapy scent, and nothing sexy in it. Pity.

DiBonD
DiBonD

this one smells nice, i love the drydown on my skin
but the problem is, it doesn't last long, just like most Oriflame fragrances.

claudia_23
claudia_23

Is a youthfull happy fragrance that gives energy. At the begining top notes are fruity and then i feel a beautifull blend of fruity vanilla notes that feels waRMER.The stayng power on me is ok about 5 hours. Is that kind of fragrance that could not offend anybody is not intrusive but smeels lovely and young. the botle is also cute and the price is ok

guest_ivy
guest_ivy

Hmm, I like it, and everybody around me also

dayena2003
dayena2003

I have a problem. The fragances don't last long on my skin, just as others have written. I accidentally poured some Dancing Lady on my clothes and the scent lasted long and people loved it. You could try that.

guest_gerelee
guest_gerelee

oriflame is wonderful for me because it changes my face my life. i love oriflame

*sophi*
*sophi*

Dancing Lady.A youthful ,floral fruity one.Includes a rare kind of orchid and rich ,juicy notes of -mandarin-pear along with a hint of chocolate.Base notes consisting of sensual vanilla musk.Nice ,delicate and inexpensive one.Reccommend it for young ladies,especially.

MK
MK

This fragrance isnt very nice for me , sorry to say, there isnt any elegance in it, very ordinary and flat.

guest_Suki
guest_Suki

I like this fragrance. It has a lovely smell & long lasting too.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

The frangance is soft and feminine, I like it but doesn´t have long lasting in my skin :(... Acceptable for the price.

Halvah
Halvah

For first sniff I liked it a lot, but it was not nice at all on my skin. Anyway, it's acceptable for the price, but unfortunatelly has the same dull base that most of Oriflame fragrances have. Worth a try.

nesca1502
nesca1502

This is a really lovely fragrance, the top notes are tender and feminine, the orchid blends perfectly well with the Ylang-Ylang and the fruit notes of mandarin and pear. The base notes of vanilla and chocolate appear halfway and give this fragrance an overall touch of extreme femininity and tenderness.
I was as well astonished because it is perfectly long-lasting, and definitely worth every penny.
Definitely one of the best Oriflame's fragrances yet.
Note: I am an Oriflame's consultant and I have been able to look at the fragrance's other notes that are not listed here.

guest_Pumpui
guest_Pumpui

Really great!...i love the bottle and the small... but not expensive

i think it's quite long lasting and perfect for summer...

Dancing Lady by Oriflame 3.55 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Dancing Lady fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Dancing Lady, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dancing Lady by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dancing Lady by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.