Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dazzling Grace Oriflame for women

Dazzling Grace Oriflame for women
dislike

Dazzling Grace by Oriflame is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Dazzling Grace was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Bousseton. Top notes are citruses and mandarin orange; middle notes are white flowers and magnolia; base notes are exotic woods and patchouli.

Citruses Mandarin Orange

White Flowers Magnolia

Exotic Woods Patchouli

Elvie White Magic

Dazzling Grace Fragrance Reviews

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

iI don't know how but in the catalogue they mention pepper note. And pepper note is strong and intense. I love it when I see it but I hate it when I smell it.

beauty_girl

I have this for swap. PM me if you want to swap.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

It smells intensive (and aggressive) jasmine on my skin so I don't like it. But it's really very fresh scent for a little bit older women.

beauty_girl

Smells like musc and roses to me, but it smells fresh :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Dazzling Grace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Dazzling Grace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dazzling Grace by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dazzling Grace by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Paradise Oriflame Mirage Oriflame Midnight Pearl Oriflame Chiffon Oriflame Eclat Avon Incandessence Oriflame Amber Elixir Boucheron Boucheron Oriflame Blue Sapphire Oriflame Eclat Weekend Oriflame Giordani White Gold Avon Rare Gold Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Enigma Avon Treselle Stella McCartney Stella Oriflame Intense Embrace Her Eau de Toilette Oriflame Giordani Gold Shine