Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delice Oriflame for women

Delice Oriflame for women
dislike

ozonic

Delice by Oriflame is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are raspberry, apricot, plum, melon, kiwi and fig; middle notes are rose, lotus and freesia; base notes are white musk and sea notes.

Raspberry Apricot Plum Melon Kiwi Fig

Rose Lotus Freesia

White Musk Sea Notes

Delice Fragrance Reviews

Anna-Sophie L.J.
Anna-Sophie L.J.

I remember my mom had this one some years ago, and even though I were too young to wear perfumes, some times my mother allowed me to wear a little of it. And even though it is long time ago, I remember the scent and the beautiful bottle and boy, do I want it now!
- I remember it as a mix of fruity and floral notes and very citrus-like. Reminds me a bit of Oriflame's Dancing Lady.

Oooh why don't they sell them anymore?!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Fragrance notes as confirmed by Oriflame Customer Service department:

Top:
raspberry, apricot, plum, fig, melon, kiwi

Heart:
Rose, lotus flower, freesia

Base:
watery accord, white musk

Delice is probably one of the most lovable fruity juices for summer season; it possess natural quality to its notes and doesn't smell like a cloying tropical cocktail. Fresh fruit mixed with gentle florals on a pleasant soft base. Considering its concentration (EDT) it lingers for quite a while and has inoffensive yet noticeable silage; it is wonderful to be able to smell Delice mixed with summer wind whiffs I get on a breezy summer day.
I rate it highly amongst fruity compositions.
Shame it is discontinued now.

atiet97
atiet97

My first floral fruity fragrance. Very casual, definitely for everyday use. Fresh in the beginning and soon you'll get the warmth and sunny feeling of summer.

Bought it blindly by the promising image of the colorful bottle. Not really my cup of tea as it's too fruity, so orangey. For those who loves bergamot and orange fragrance in a decent price, you might like it. Although Delice isn't that special, still it's nice. Reminds me a lot of my happy college period.

Special perfume, has a lot in common with Havana pour Elle!

Ellen Chen
Ellen Chen

I like this perfume especially because of the bottle, I love orange color, but then the smell also quite nice.Fruity.

guest_Ev
guest_Ev

Probably GUCCI Envy (but not Envy Me) is the most similar to Delice. I don't try, but someone told me that.

Elitsa
Elitsa

I love this scent - it is light, fruity, perfect for summer. It is for everyday use but it is very unique, it doesn't smell common or boring. I find it fresh and energizing.

guest_ratupermata
guest_ratupermata

My all time fav. Love the smell, good for summer, blend perfecly with my sweet

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

nice fruity perfume. Not extraordinary. Just nice. And a little bit sharp, too. I don't enjoy it a lot, but for everyday, Delice is quite okay.

Delice by Oriflame 4.21 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Delice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Delice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delice by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delice by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Bright Crystal Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Hugo Boss Deep Red Oriflame Elvie Lancome Miracle Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Nina Ricci Nina Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Oriflame Freya Versace Crystal Noir Oriflame Midsummer Woman Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dior Dune Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lancome La Vie Est Belle Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera CH