Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Divine Oriflame for women

Divine Oriflame for women
dislike

This feminine floral fragrance contains top notes of bamboo, kiwi, water hyacinth and violets. The heart is composed of jasmine, lily, rose, freesia and six-petal orchid. The base notes are musk, sandalwood and raspberry. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Bamboo Violet Kiwi Water Hyacinth Ivy

Only Imagine

Divine Fragrance Reviews

sarage
sarage

This always takes the leading role in "the worst perfume" topics in my case. This causes nausea, migraine. I'm serious. Can I rename Divine as Infernal??
This has enormous sillage and great longevity..
Divine is the only perfume that I fear!
I wonder what is it that kills me? The combination of water flowers, bambou and freesia?
Others seem to like it though.
I see many describe Divine as fresh. For me, it is everything else but fresh! It's super cloying.
Oriflame knows how to create the ugliest perfume bottles ever :D

ostrich27
ostrich27

very interesting parfume.i cant decide it is good or not.some people love this scent.it has indefinable character.

Adina Galani
Adina Galani

Anyone finding it little similar to the discontinued "Believe"? I do, and I used to love believe, I still keep a drop in an old bottle for nostalgia sake.

DelicateRose
DelicateRose

If Oriflame ever stp producing it, I won't buy from them anything ever again! I LOVE this perfume so much, I love it most of all of them. It's really DIVINE, everyone aking what perfume am I wearing, the boys too :)

Lilii
Lilii

I found it today in a perfume shop and it was very cheap. I sprayed it on my cloths and on the way to my home I was thinking wheres does the detergent smell come from?... at the end, Divine does smell nice and fresh (not too fresh though)and maybe unique(?)... but you should be a fan of soapy smells to really enjoy it. In fact it is not only soapy but smells like a washing powder big box, especially before drydown.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's nothing like any perfume I know! If I don't feel like wearing anything I have, I use this one - and it feels great, so surpising, refreshing but at the same time powdery and elegant - a perfect routine-breaker!:D
This scent reminds me of spring wind on a warm and sunny (but not yet hot) April day, when most trees and bushes are blooming, the leaves are only beginning to appear. It's a promise of spring and well-being, long evenings in the park and fun!:) But it's also a balanced scent that can be used for office, but it's definitely not boring or banal. A big big "YES" for this one, if you are looking for something totally different from the mainstream but don't want to go to extremes.

Togiii
Togiii

One of the perfumes that I've used all the way to the finish, it opens with a sharp note but the drydown is soft and unique and it stays long.

rihabi
rihabi

Better than the "Sensual" one, but still needs more to be a masterpiece

Juniawati
Juniawati

One of my favourite.The smelt is so fresh. I love it so much.

gabi
gabi

I received this as a gift. I like it, it is a safe frag, not too sweet, and on my skin it is very long lasting which is surprising for an Oriflame fragrance ;)

Chryseis
Chryseis

For me, the dominant notes in this perfume are the bamboo and kiwi. They were strong since the beginning. The floral notes doesn't really stand out, but it's there. Warm, musky drydown with traces of sandalwood... A lovely scent for me. Well, honestly, this is one of my favorite perfumes. It lasts for a pretty long time, and the sillage is pretty good, too (between moderate and heavy for me, depends on how much perfume I wear at that time -- but it's usually moderate).

mariamaria23
mariamaria23

Souds Amazing! What a Lovely Name!!!

cindy par ralte
cindy par ralte

i just can't get enough of it. its one of my all time favourite perfumes.i love it, all the way..

bad_flo
bad_flo

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! FRESH,FLORAL,a bit enigmatic,too bad it doesn t last for a long time . i love it .

emelim
emelim

not bad, more floral, not fresh enought :(

mhalo.sophia
mhalo.sophia

It smells so good, so fresh but it doesn't last long enough for me, in a sense that it is very light. I recommend it to those who opt for light scents.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

it's simple but too simple
sorry too soapy for my taste :(

blue starrrr
blue starrrr

feels fresh,smooth and suitable for everytime it's on of my favorites ..

samar.mostafa
samar.mostafa

I like it ,feeling of simplicity and beauty

fath1ma
fath1ma

This perfume have a great scent. I loved it, clean and sexy. The flowers don't appear too much. The bottle is elegant but simple. Unfortunately, it reminds me a sad moment in my life.. ;( everytime I smell it in someone I remember everything I really want to forget. But that's a life is...

chaosist
chaosist

Divine is a creamy floral which gives you a meditative mood. Feminine, inoffensive, optimistic, clean. In some way Divine is elegant.
It has some warmth to it, so it can get a little bothering in hot summer weather.
I also discovered today that Divine smells like a soapier EL Pleasures.

Spitzasavilaa
Spitzasavilaa

sumlike i imagine when a lady took her steps gracefully when she wears a long-highcut party dress, still on her great ways :) these how i feel when i smell this

Patricia888
Patricia888

This is pleasant, calming and comforting perfume. But I wouldn`t buy the full bottle. I like Divine Sensual much better.

tanjag
tanjag

Although maybe there are better Oriflame´s perfumes, Divine is also very good, it´s nice, pleasant, fresh scent, not heavy, and Divine Sensual is also very nice perfume, not overwhelming, better for night than day, but both scents are o. k.! I love them both...

vertigo
vertigo

Notes look interesting, but I didn't get any of them.
Just one sweet fruity accord with no character at all.
Disappointing.

fanciful

It's kind of sour at first (or actually for quite a while), so I thought "not for me".. But it has the most amazing drydown!! I tested it earlier today and just moments ago caught a beautiful breezy scent coming from somewhere. It was from my wrist and it was Divine I was smelling. I might have to consider purchasing this one.. :)

sophisticated
sophisticated

it's a light fragrance to my surprise, the description made me think otherwise, i'm thankful i had the chance to sample it first... good for running errands i suppose, not for a special event. it's nothing special

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

I got it today for second time.OMG I was forget how much I love this one))))I think I`ll use it forever and ever.LOL

Thank you so much Fanciful, for adding the correct notes to this perfume!! AND WHAT A PERFUME THIS IS!!
Talk about a well kept secret!! This is soooo natural so fresh, so DIVINE!!!
And it has a twin, yes it has!! The original Yves Rocher Nature EDP!! I put Divine on my wrist before going to sleep and I recognized it! I love them both! GORGEOUS!!

ACTUAL NOTES (FROM ORIFLAME'S SITE):

BASE NOTES:

Musk / Sandalwood / Raspberry

Anorton1965
Anorton1965

lovely light summery fragrance. clean fresh smell, drys down to a soapy floral fragrance. definitely worth the test. think i might have to purchase this one.

hola me gustaría saber donde puedo comprar estos productos en sevilla mi correo es el [email protected]

DiBonD
DiBonD

It is light but long lasting. I love it, it makes me feel clean like just getting out of shower.

claudia_23
claudia_23

it smeels nice,not intrusive is a good fragrance that makes you feel clean and ready for work. it has a good staying power ,in fact very few perfumes had week staing power on my skin i don't know why, maybe is the skin chemistry. i think this one is very pleasant expecially for others got many compliments about this fragrance

guest_nonick
guest_nonick

I really like this perfume and am using it for years.I love the design of the bottle and i love the floral fragrance even more...

Sopranooo
Sopranooo

Will I am not a fan of oriflame perfumes but I am fan of their skincare products.
I like freshing elegant perfume, but actually this is not one, it cant be said to be a perfume may be eau de cologne or eau to toilette. Bambo is a frag that I love but it is not detected at all in it.

Mainlly it is a daylight fragrance, 4 summery dry days because of the Kiwi essence
The forefront note is elegent and freshing but the middle and base note cant be detected not lasting at all

The thing that I admire about it is the design of the bottle

alina terec
alina terec

ok so this is a floral light fragrance that lasts and lasts. the bamboo note comes even from ths begining and fades away very quickly leaving the strong sweet note of flowery bouquet. i find it suitable for ladies that are elegant and feminine and for office use. ilove the bottle and i own all the products in the serie. by it's self it lasts very good but combined it practicaly absorbes in your skin and leaves traces of you everywhere. it has quite a good quality for such a cheap fragrance beeing probably the most lasting from it's brand. not fruity in a fresh kind of way but also not aa unstandable scent. if you don't like it you will be able to tolerate it. it's a good 'mom' frag.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Divine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Divine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Divine by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Divine by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.