Designers » N-Q » Woody « Groups

Eclat for Men Oriflame for men

Eclat for Men Oriflame for men
dislike

Eclat is a fresh and sophisticated masculine fragrance that exudes elegance and is the perfect blend of classic and modern style. With its casual notes of bergamot and geranium, it subtly but surely turns into the warmth of exotic woods and amber. Available as 75 ml EDT Eclat for Men was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Fabrice Pellegrin.

Bergamot Coriander

Geranium Cedar Jasmine

Amber Tonka Bean Sandalwood Musk Leather

Eclat Homme

Eclat for Men Fragrance Reviews

DelicateRose
DelicateRose

I said when I'll have a boyfriend I'll buy it for him because I want to smell that magic scent :) Most wonderful and not heavy and irritating masculine perfume. <3

Legolas
Legolas

This fragrance is good..nothing more..smell's good,longevity on me is 5-6h and projection is average.. it is not skinscent becuose I get compliment's 6h after aply it..

renzo77
renzo77

honestly those marks oriflame, avon are low mounts are droll fragantica should not be like Antonio Banderas is the most ordinary

noxii
noxii

Eclat sport is nice

frag77
frag77

it's first oriflame frag i bought. and i think it too weak sillage as mens' perfume that the scent smelt only under 1 meter distance. it comfortable for night, indoor private activity like dates etc.

Thomboy
Thomboy

i love eclat sport

ruxandra77
ruxandra77

can anybody tell me if it is sweet?? I read some review on other sites amd they all said it smells very good but a little sweet...
it has bergamot in it so it shouldnt be too sweet ...but I dont want to risk.thanks!

Jocko
Jocko

nice ferfume ,i recomend

kdlehr
kdlehr

Initially I was very disappointed , the first impression was very synthetic and I didn't like it at all. however surprise surprise as the hour went by and i am working on my PC i kept thinking where that nice woody amberish smell came from. And lo and behold its the scent i put on earlier.
Now I am still not convinced, If i press my nose against my skin it still doesn't impress, but a little further away and a lovely comforting smell comes up and surrounds me pleasantly. I can't call it amazing but I am glad I bought it.
strange but true

roka
roka

amazing ...

guest_Pure_Angel
guest_Pure_Angel

very very nice i like it so much,
as a woman I advise any man to get it

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this perfume is nicely blended . at the begining u get the bergamot with the woodsy tones in the background , then the woods get more clear and the beautiful sweet amber subtles the perfume making it very warm and classy.

id recomend this for 25+.

8/10 , its really worth it :D

Eclat for Men by Oriflame 3.90 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Eclat for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Eclat for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclat for Men by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclat for Men by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Architect Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Oriflame Ascendant Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Escada Escada pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Oriflame Fire Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Christian Dior Fahrenheit Chanel Egoiste L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Oriflame Love Potion Lanvin Arpege Pour Homme