Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Elvie Oriflame for women
dislike

ozonic
Elvie Oriflame for women Pictures

Elvie by Oriflame is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Elvie was launched during the 2000's. Top notes are mandarin orange, watermelon, citruses, freesia and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are white flowers, violet leaf and lemon blossom; base notes are sandalwood, amber, white musk and palisander rosewood.

Mandarin Orange Watermelon Citruses Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley

White Flowers Violet Leaf Lemon Blossom

Sandalwood Amber White Musk Palisander Rosewood

Amazing Love

Elvie Fragrance Reviews

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

First I had the shower gel, which I really liked (4-5 years ago), but recently I decided to buy the perfume too. Is soo lovely and fresh, it turns my summer days into an experience.
The longevity is between 2-4 hours, so I reapply.
I have the 30 ml travel sized bottle, already used half of it, and definitely gonna re-buy it.

kakaka2
kakaka2

I like this scent, I smell mainly lily of the valley. It has a very white feeling to it but it just doesn't stay for more than half an hour. I am disappointed that this clean and airy beauty does not have either projection or longevity...

On the positive side, it is very affordable so if you do not mind spraying more often throughout the day, Elvie will refresh your senses with its gentle presence.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Citrusy floral: citrus, violet leaf, green notes and lily of the valley. It's not all about white flowers here. Synthetic part makes it impossible to smell the flowers in the full bloom. Up to 3 hours.

basma.elazm
basma.elazm

i love it but the probelm is the week of it

chuwey
chuwey

I dont have much to say since i really love the smell. Its really suite me.. love it to last drop.

But sadly Oriflame discontinue this, I cant find it again.:(

Verdi
Verdi

I love it! Perfect smell.

kikiena01
kikiena01

Feels like sitting in the middle of the forrest.
First after spaying it on my skin I smell citrus/watery/clean notes.
After it settles a little bit, it smells like wood and amber mixed with white flowers.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

mhalo.sophia
mhalo.sophia

one of my all time favourites..long lasting, fresh and clean floral fragrance..

melbritt24
melbritt24

Elvie is an innocent young woman in a crisp white cotton dress walking by the sea while the air blows through her hair.

Elvie is crisp, clean, and gentle. Reminds me of Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton. Very nice choice when you wish for a light, fresh, and clean fragrance!

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

This perfume is one of my all times favourite.
I had 3 bottles of it already and still love it.
Fresh, clean, perfect flowery print on skin, even sparkly in his top notes. It's sensuous, vivid and never borring.
The only downside is it doesn't last much.I have the perfumed body cream also to enrich it's silage, maybe 3-4 hours. The 30 ml version lasts longer by itself, I don't know why.
Very cute bottle.

Spitzasavilaa
Spitzasavilaa

a bit likely as fresh as midsummer women and a wanted-range scent i wanna caught later !

lyria
lyria

This perfume will always remind me of my first “completely realized” love of perfumes. At that time – it was a matter of circumstances – it was love of first sniff; later on, along with the experience, I discovered other smells surpassing this one in so many ways, however at that time I was unable to see the defaults of this smell but only the beauty in it. Fresh musk, something chemical in it, but still a unique smell that I will love somehow even after I stop using it completely (now I wear it only from time to time, mostly for the memory’s sake :-) ).

teteihauzel
teteihauzel

I love the smell so much..so sophisticated and yet so feminine..but like all other oriflame perfumes, it doesn't last more than an hour

vertigo
vertigo

A light, fresh white floral-citrusy scent.
Nice, but quite artificial.
No sillage, lasts about 3 hours.

In the mood of Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau by Dior.

tigergirl
tigergirl

Scent of clean.

lara0905
lara0905

Elvie is one of my favorit perfum. Never boring, clean, fresh, gentle and feminin scent...like the summer in Sweden..:)

orchida
orchida

i bought it before and i love it. it really feels like citrus and flower and also hint of musk

putri
putri

ummm imho i don't like this fragrance. it goes too flat on me, and the scent is so typical. no personality at all.

deadcountess
deadcountess

Nice, light and fresh, perfect to wear at work.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

Light perfume,very clean and fresh and the white flowers are beautiful.This is spring itself.

Princess
Princess

Wow! This is super fresh! Like out of the shower. Fresh, clean. But not boring like Glow by JLO!

Sissi
Sissi

The lazy Summer Days of 4th of July
Children Lying on the tall green grass
looking at the blue sky with with white
clouds the smell of a food cooking in grills the water springling from it's sprinklers the sound the lawnmower cutting the grass the scent of Fresh linen though the breeze the flowers
are in bloom and at night people sit
and watch the Fireworks with all different Colors. i'm getting this Vibe.

Rouu
Rouu

i have it with the matching body cream and the body spray ..light fragrance for special times . suitable as home intimate scent , i luve it .. very fresh tender feminine and attractive , give a creamy floral top and base note , got many complements on that one from men and women :)

its a fragrance to say HEY I'AM SO FEMININE AND INNOCENT ;)

Elvie by Oriflame 3.68 out of 5 based on 236 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Elvie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Elvie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elvie by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elvie by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.