Designers » N-Q » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Enigma Dare to Dream Oriflame for women

Enigma Dare to Dream Oriflame for women
dislike

Enigma Dare to Dream Oriflame for women Pictures

Enigma Dare to Dream is a sophisticated and glamorous scent of frangipani, fruits and moss. Available as 50 ml EDT. Enigma Dare to Dream was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron.

Mandarin Orange Melon Black Currant

Ylang-Ylang Violet Frangipani Cyclamen

Moss Musk iris Vetiver

Enigma Dare to Dream Fragrance Reviews

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

I love frangipani and I love this one. But it's discontinued. Can anyone tell me which fragrance smell like this one. Thank you

mshimoz
mshimoz

i got i test of it, the opening reminded me of oriflame's tenderly <

Lisdiana
Lisdiana

I really like this parfume. Powdery and feminin. Good for office time. If you are jasmin lover, choose it.But i can't find this again. Oriflame consultan says that is discountinue, so sad.

kikiena01
kikiena01

I tend to wear this perfume in spring, mainly because it is very sweet floral, kind of soapy-like. It probably would not suit everyone, but when it mixes good with your natural skin scent, you will love this. One spritz is just enough, the projection and lasting power are simply great! I would say it is more of a young scent, very romantic and sensual.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

ninius
ninius

Frangipani is very strong but not unbearably sweet. Then the oakmoss surfaces. I didn't really know what oakmoss really smells like before this but it smells alright. Very earthy. Together with frangipani it smells like some kind of nice soap, in a good way (IMO).

I can understand why this perfume has so many dislikes. To my nose it's almost cloying with the oakmoss, almost hurts my nose to sniff it close :D For some people frangipani and that can be too much.

seme
seme

is it really similar to Northern Lights of Oriflame ??

noxii
noxii

smells like northenlight oriflame

fatimasvk
fatimasvk

Light, clean ( soapy in a good way ) and fresh, definitely flowery fragrance

imochy
imochy

Flower bomb? or Fruity bomb?
Both Enigma and Enigma Dare to Dream struck my nose loudly at the beginning. If I say that Enigma is the dangerous, dark version, and made a "scary" yet sexy evening scent, I would say this version is definitely for day-wear.

But for daily use, i would personally consider that it's rather.. too strong - at least for me.

Occasional wear would be good though.. If you can stand something sweet, good, then this perfume may be good for you, but this is too sweet for me.
And that the sillage is massive, the ones who like this kind of scent would of course love it.

The drydown is a lot better than the start though. Calmer, floral.
Well, overall.. It's okay. Great that it lasts all day and this perfume is not gonna leave you unnoticed for sure.

Not for me, though.. :-/
I started to get headache about 30 minutes after i sprayed it to my skin :(

Ashanti
Ashanti

i think dare to dream is one of the best oriflame fragframce and long lasting!!!!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I can't take the drydowns of it...Enigma original much better under my nose..
Feminine and mature. A serious woman fit it

anadykas
anadykas

I bought this by mistake and it smells terrible. Something between soap and laundry detergent.I want to buy another bottle of Oriflame Enigma that smells amazing.

BEATRIX_016
BEATRIX_016

I think it's very good, and very cheap, I bought this for 8,11€.

Patricia888
Patricia888

Creamy, pearly, milky. I imagine a new mummy would enjoy this as it also reminds small baby sell - sweet and milky. I can imagine wearing it once in a while but nothing to die for.

vertigo
vertigo

Top notes form a modern, soft, dusty chypre accord.
Well done - let's go to the middle notes.
Believe or not, at this stage Enigma Dare to Dream reminds me of ... Pure Poison by Dior.
Centered around a white floral accord.
Lasts ALL day.
Good!

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

Anyone smells soap? Camay product line? Long lasting though... 8 hours so far!

claudia_23
claudia_23

i don't like it the original enigma is way better, this one hurts my nose, is very powdery and nauseating.

guest_Silvike
guest_Silvike

I like this fragrance,
nothing special, cheaper version of Hugo Boss XX

allexa27
allexa27

the frangipani is too strong and synthetical an overwhelming.You can tell that it is an Oriflame`s perfume without a problem

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Enigma Dare to Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Enigma Dare to Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Enigma Dare to Dream by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Enigma Dare to Dream by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.