Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Frey Oriflame for men
dislike

herbal
Frey Oriflame for men Pictures

Frey by Oriflame is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Frey was launched in 2004. Top notes are lemon, grapefruit and orange; middle notes are marjoram, red thyme and cardamom; base note is musk.

Lemon Grapefruit Orange

Marjoram Red Thyme Cardamom

Musk

Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue
Agua de Loewe Ella

Frey Fragrance Reviews

vslayer
vslayer

It was back in 2003 or 2004 the first time i bought this fragrance.

This Fragrance give me the vibes as a super cool guy, with calm and a little bit of mysterious scent and everytime i passed through a woman they will turn their head around lol... it is the fragrance for a guy who has the quiet, calm, and straight personality.

I'm not too good to describe the scent but let me try..

Very love the scent First top notes it felt like you are surrounded by morning snow & dew but with a sun still shining not too bright and hot but slight warm.

After 20-30 minutes you will have the taste of lemon mint with very slight spicy smell and also sweet scent (this what i called mysterious scent).
During few hours (in my case it last for 6 hours at most) all scent will decreased and mixed together and become a calming sweet faint scent.

The best fragrance from oriflame for man.
too bad they discontinued this fragrance...
It is still my no. 1 Fragrance.

maybe anyone can suggest me another frag that similar to Frey?

milamilamilamila
milamilamilamila

believe it, mixing man perfumme into super feminine woman perfume's fun. I use this to mix, to less super sweet flowery woman perfume ;)

dvbdvb
dvbdvb

Definitely my most favored fragrances from Oriflame, ttoo bad they discontinued the production.

From where can i buy it?

kisherceg
kisherceg

This was an extra fresh, a bit synthetic but very modern male fragrance.
Frey is the God of Vikings,brother of Freya.

The freshness of Summer was mixed with lemon,exotic musk and spicy-woody calming aromas in Frey.
The shape of bottle is a little bit weird :)
Unfortunately this scent is discontinued.
It's too bad!
I was lucky and I've found and bought the last 1 bottle of edt and a deospray on a hungarian auction site.
I remembered right, it is (more exactly: it WAS) very aromatic, very good fragrance.

nirwana
nirwana

i love the smell. though it's a man perfume, i also wore it almost everyday. it's fresh and soft. very energizing. i hate strong smell so this one is great for any occasion. unfortunately it's no longer exist.

Russian
Russian

As I had the fragrance called Frey woman I wanted so much to smell the version made for men - just woman curiosity :) I wasn't at all disappointed.I liked it.It is soft and calm,but it has that unique freshness that gives you the impression of true freedom.That's the only Oriflame men fragrance that I would recommend to buy,i guess.
Still,I prefer other fragrances on men,this one is just for...diversity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Frey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Frey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Frey by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Frey by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Freya Oriflame Ascendant Pure Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Midsummer Woman Oriflame Midsummer Man Oriflame Lucia Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Man Christian Audigier Christian Audigier For Him Oriflame Solliden for Her Oriflame Sensoria Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Calvin Klein CK One Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Prada Prada (Amber) Gucci Gucci pour Homme Oriflame I.D. Energy Oriflame Happydisiac Man Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit