Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Giordani Man Notte Oriflame for men
dislike

coffee
Giordani Man Notte Oriflame for men Pictures

Oriflame launches Giordani Man Notte in fall 2014 as a new fragrance from the Giordani collection, after Giordani Man, and Giordani Man Dolce Vita and Giordani Man Incontro. The new fragrance is described as passionate, intoxicating and seductive, made for men who appreciate exquisitely designed luxury and indulgent pleasure.

The composition is created by Nathalie Lorson, combining coffee and earthy vetiver with fresh Italian citruses. The fragrance opens with citrus accords, cypress and black pepper from Madagascar. Black coffee in the heart is surrounded by plum and clove. The composition ends with black vetiver combined with patchouli and suede.

The fragrance is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Citruses Cypress Black Pepper

Plum Coffee Clove

Vetiver Patchouli Suede Tonka Bean

Noa Summer 2012

Giordani Man Notte Fragrance Reviews

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

My friend give it to me but I must say that I don't like it. I can't smell any coffee note just cypress and vetiver too strong but not longlasting. I refer the original Giordani Man. This one maybe better on winter night it's warm and spicy.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Very sensual but elegant scent.
It is also better than the original Giordani Man, I think.
After the fresh ,spicy peppery opening Notte becomes warmer and more exotic.
I'm not a big fan of leather note but in Notte leather is so well blended with coffee and clove. I can't smell plum in it.
Very manly scent without sweetness for colder days or cooler summer nights.
Recommended above 30 years.

kwnstanths
kwnstanths

An interesting scent from Giordani Man after all . It must has to do with the nose Nathalie Lorson. It's a masculine/classic would say . Full of citruses in the oppening , Cypress follows and stays longer for sure. Feels like bitter orange is included.

Apropriate for a man at his 40s.Best among Giordani series.

Giordani Man Notte by Oriflame 3.89 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Giordani Man Notte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Giordani Man Notte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Giordani Man Notte by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Giordani Man Notte by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Architect Oriflame Ultimate Oriflame Manful Oriflame Sir Avebury Creed Aventus Avon Mesmerize Black for Him Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Oriflame Voyager Oriflame Giordani Man Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Avon Destination Grand Canyon Oriflame Amber Elixir Night Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme Clean Clean Rain Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige Avon Rare Pearls Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Moschino Glamour