Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Giordani White Gold Oriflame for women

Giordani White Gold Oriflame for women
dislike

Giordani White Gold by Oriflame is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, raspberry, hyacinth and freesia; middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, rose and nectarine; base notes are musk, vanilla, moss and patchouli.

Mandarin Orange Raspberry Hyacinth Freesia

dream.no.longer

Love in a bottle!

rihabi
rihabi

This is the first fragrance i've bought of Oriflame. Absolutely not my type, i was advised to get it due to the many praises it received.Longevity - satisfying.Actually there's something catchy about it.As time was passing, i discovered different and nice advantages so i got used to it.Not a thing i would buy again, but it's aight :)

aquanotes
aquanotes

this parfume has an elegant touch, it has heavy silage, but still OK to wear everyday plus it's very long lasting, i spray it in the morning and it still there after 12 hours. so sad it's no longer available in my country. the best from oriflame so far.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

If you miss the blue Limara Deo Spray from the early 90‘s, GWG is definitely worth a try - obviously not the same but it does bring back that long-lost scent and related memories;)

warda_rosa
warda_rosa

very nice perfume with good smell,make me happy and good lasting power

cherry samy
cherry samy

I got its deodorant and i think its relly nice and sweet , my mom got me the perfume on my birth day and I love it it's by far my favorite its sexy yet very elegant and light and it's really long lasting , it's stayes the whole day in the worse conditions <3

st3vy
st3vy

I broke the glass, n the perfume just poured into my office uniform so I spent the day received a lot compliments from colleagues "u smell lovely" but i was really irritated bcoz i dont like too sweet scent all over me

Cathped
Cathped

Nice & fresh, yet a little sweet on the egdes. Wonderfull for summer time! Calm, serene, maybe a little mature. It think this is useable all year round for Officework or/and a lovely light summer scent. One of Oriflame's best perfumes, in my opinion.

Chryseis
Chryseis

As far as I could remember, this is my first perfume, given by my mother a few years ago. We have different opinions on it. While this is too strong and rather offensive for my mother to use, for me, Giordani White Gold is only a little bit strong at the first few minutes where the jasmine and orange is very dominant. Then it becomes rather warm yet also soft, beautiful powdery scent (a little bit musky, too) that made my mother said: "I couldn't believe it smells so good on you!"

Really, really love this perfume.

WolfszeitA
WolfszeitA

It might be long lasting and expensive smelling, but it is clearly not for me. When I first smell it, it felt too powerful for me to sense and understand it. After a while, it started smelling, as someone said before, like a cleaning product. I felt nothing warm, tender or feminine in it. It was really long lasting though, and after some time, like 2 hours or so, I could feel a vaguely pleasant vanilla scent.

Definitely not for me. Too impersonal, too heavy, not feminine at all.

noshnosh
noshnosh

i blind bought this perfume , i just need purse perfume just to freshen up in the middle of the day , however the minute you smell it u might hate it but after 10 mins it will turn to warm nice cuddly smell . i smelled the scarf i was wearing after 24 hours and it turns to little annoying chemical smell i didn't like , it worth the money it was 80 Egyptian pounds , and to be honest you can't use high-end perfume in your purse . i won't buy it again to be honest . but i don't regret buying it

rare pearl
rare pearl

i just love it and want it back

Musselille
Musselille

This lovely perfume smells just wonderfull! Difficult to describe, but it smells expensive!

When I used to wear it years ago, it smelled exactly like when you sprayed it into the air. I think my body chemistry has changed, cause when I wear it now, it changes from Giordiani White Gold to something like Burberry The Beat, and after about 15 minutes, it changes back to White Gold with a little The Beat in it.

Maybe they have changed some notes or something......

Anyway, it smells really good! And I have never smelled anything like this before.
Absolutely worth to try!

emelim
emelim

my roommate had it, i hate the frag :(

mukherjee.himika
mukherjee.himika

I love this perfume.lasts long ..smells amazing..u can wear it out on parties or on a date..
its worth a buy..
my bottle is about to finish and i'm looking for another one!!

samar.mostafa
samar.mostafa

So simple so delicate I adore this perfume

pourfemme
pourfemme

It is different, floral and fresh but it does not smell like a parfume. It smells like a fabric softener(bingo soft lovely).

MEMA82
MEMA82

begannig loovely floral five minute later turns into very nasty couse a headache
disappointed fragrance i had to turn it back to seller who gave me big recommendation

marianalbir
marianalbir

not 4 me
4 me it's like air freshener :(

loza

i think it's may make you happy put it isn't sexy

loza

i smell ice-cream vanilla and white flowers wonderful put i think it isn't sexy

nana90
nana90

my favourite perfum its so cute nice and sweety makes me happy

panthere
panthere

hi guys. just a quick note to let u know that this one is still available and hasn't been discontinued. Although it hasn't been featured in any recent catalogues. :)

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Really perfume-y and strong to me..like Charlie. Not for me.

irarai
irarai

this is a beautiful floral musky woody i suppose and its completely opposite what i feel for giordani white but it has discontinued in the catalogue. i luv its summer feel fragrance and lovely.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

first of all this si classified by Oriflame as a floral-chypre frangrance, not as floral woody musk.

notes listed are jasmin, white flowers, honeysuckle, nectarine, patchouli, woods, vanilla and musk.

it smells truly awesome, elegant and modern, timeless and stylish. longlasting. floats nice around me with every move. nice sillage!

i wouldn t say it smells very expensive as mentioned but for this price it's truly fantastic. for the quality it can easely be compared with an armani fragrance for example.

deadcountess
deadcountess

The best fragrance that you can get at that price! It really smells god and expensive.

Mad-Lainey,
Oriflame has some FANTASTIC perfumes! I even did a thread on it! I have sooo many that I love, all thanks so my angel Sofiapap. Here are some that I could HIGHLY recommend!!

Mirage
Air
Precious
Enigma
After Hours

And some more even, but just to name a few!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

The opening very much reminded me of Badgley Mischka but it was only initial 10 minutes.
After that time, the luxurious and complex notes started to emerge; I had a feeling I was wearing the most expensive perfume ever; rich and feminine.
The chypre flowery notes become softer and sweeter than Mischka as the time goes by. There is no annoying bitterness or nuttiness.
A hint of freesia, jasmine, vanilla make it so pleasant!
The dry down is very musky-woodsy-vanillic, pleasant and warm.
I never thought Oriflame might have created such a gem but well, don't judge the book by its cover!
One of the richest and expensive-smelling fragrances I have ever owned!
If you fancy a hint of jasmine, freesia and vanilla and gorgeous woodsy notes, it might be for you!
Quality juice with a great staying power and more than a gentle sillage :-)

Maybe a strange to say, but it actually smells like you would think White Gold to smell!! Well done to the nose, who made this one!

femmeasis
femmeasis

This is like middle 90-s. Heavy, flat and suits no one

Rouu
Rouu

For me, Giordany white gold is one of my Top 10 perfumes , I ADORE THAT PERFUME .. so powdery,warm,soft,sweet but not in a sugary way,musky and tender .. it reminds me of bedroom intimately ,so Vogue light ,soft smell,relaxing mood

Sissi
Sissi

I can pick up the notes of Pineapple and woods this and Hugo Boss Femme is perfect for Office wear it dosen't overpower it's a bit conservitive.
this will be a perfect gift for your Boss If she's female i love the sliver
liquid it this bottle very translucent
Spacelike design.

froken
froken

Marvelous honeysuckle on the musk base softened with vanilla (I don't feel vanilla as is). This perfume is good for a day-ware, though it's very, very sweet. Not for a warm weather, I suppose.

UPD. Several months have passed and a hot summer have begun. The perfume behaves as a real fruity chypre. It is charming, fine and tasty. Resembles Gucci "Rush" at the begining and in a dry-down reminds of Narcizo Rodriguez For her in a pink bottle.

katarinca89
katarinca89

I had it and quite liked it. At first smell it was warm and rich but after an hour it became more spicy and annoying. I think it is quite similar to Elizabeth Arden Red door velvet.

albatros
albatros

Beautiful, strong scent. Unbelievably good lasting power. Maybe it's more for winter but sometimes i use it at summer nights.

Giordani White Gold by Oriflame 3.43 out of 5 based on 230 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Giordani White Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Giordani White Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Giordani White Gold by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Giordani White Gold by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.