Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Glacier Oriflame for men

Glacier Oriflame for men
dislike

Glacier by Oriflame is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Glacier was launched in 2005. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, pineapple, watermelon and mint; middle notes are lavender, tarragon, rosemary, juniper, black currant and woody notes; base notes are amber, sandalwood, musk, vetiver, suede and tobacco.

Bergamot Lemon Pineapple Watermelon Mint

Lavender Tarragon Rosemary Juniper Black Currant Woody Notes

Amber Sandalwood Musk Vetiver Suede Tobacco

Cool Water

Glacier Fragrance Reviews

mshimoz
mshimoz

Fresh and so stronggg , I tested it for the first time ND I hated it ..but now I tested it again ND I loved it's character, I bought it for ma bro. And the sillage & longevity. Is really zerooo :(

seaman21
seaman21

creed green irish tweed cheap version

mahjong
mahjong

Well i don't agree with LadyPilot. This doesn't remind me of cool water at all. It is a cheap smell, you can find better ones at this price range. Longevity and sillage are really low, it smells like when you keep grass in water for a long time.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

Ahhh. Glacier... I used to have it about 8 or 9 years ago.

I don't remember the notes of the scent, but it used to run chills down my spine whenever I used it. the cooling effect was that strong!!!

I don't believe I would still buy it, but it was pretty damn usefull in summer

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

They always stop producing best stuff! This was the softer and more affordable version of Cool Water.

fiercepage
fiercepage

I just don't understand why they stop producing this...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Glacier fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Glacier, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glacier by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glacier by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Eclat Weekend Oriflame Flamboyant Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Avon Far Away Exotic Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Christian Dior Higher Oriflame Love Potion Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Oriflame Felicity Chanel Allure Homme Sport Versace Versace Pour Homme Calvin Klein CK be Oriflame M by Marcel Marongiu Jay Z Gold Oriflame Architect Oriflame DeMarco Calvin Klein CK One Summer Oriflame Fire Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014