Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Grace Oriflame for women

Grace Oriflame for women
dislike

Grace Oriflame for women Pictures Grace Oriflame for women Pictures

Oriflame Grace was introduced end of 2009, composed of carefully selected flowers, spices and woody notes. The fragrance opens with aromas of pepper, cardamom and pear. A heart includes Indian jasmine, velvety violet and pink carnation, while a base features vetiver, cashmere, musk and vanilla. The perfume can be purchased in amount of 50ml edp. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Carlin.

Cardamom Pepper Pear

Carnation Jasmine Violet

vetyver Cashmere Wood Musk Vanille

DNA Femme

Grace Fragrance Reviews

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

I really really like this scent but it's not longlasting. Gone about 2 hours. The bottle is not exactly like what I expect. Disappointed !!!

mshimoz
mshimoz

i bought it and found it so soft and nothin special bout it at all -_- what is that !! and why a "grace" name for this perfume? and why this bottle? this is too ordinary :/ doesn't deserve all of these beautiful things -_-

Emily_cl0ud
Emily_cl0ud

i have it. the scent is not special and soft

shi2000
shi2000

I love how the bottle looks!
I recieved it as a gift so I had not tried it before. But with the first spray, I knew I was gonna like it a lot. It has a pleasant smell, classy white floral and fresh. It doesn't last very long but overall it is a lovely perfume.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I have just bought it . I saw the BEAUTIFUL vintage inspired bottle and couldn't resist , I thought I wouldn't like the juice as Oriflame is a bit dissapointing for me with its fumes , but I was surprised with a beauty , a delicate well crafted classic floral accord and a powdery dry down ...This what I have just imagined a signature scent for romantic occassions , VERY romantic ones only ;)
The sillage is moderate which is much better than most Oriflame fragrances .
The Indian Jasmine is so airy & beautiful almost identical to Egyptian jasmine Jasmine Sambac or (Fol) as we call it here in Egypt . Very happy with my new discovery :D

Chryseis
Chryseis

It opens with lots of soft lavenders and violets on me, then it smells like a meadow of flowers with the lavender and violet still dominating. There's also slight vanilla scent, I think, and I couldn't notice the spices until a while later. And.. I think there's slight hint of musk and woods, too... Speaking of the sillage, it is pretty soft on me. Nice scent and the bottle is lovely as well, but honestly speaking, perfume that uses bottle with atomizer is not really my thing.

rickpoison
rickpoison

very beautiful bottle, great scent, feel a lot of violets and soemthing like bit peppered jasmine, that reminds me of jasmine tea :) really like this fragrance, very sweet, romantic and bit old-like :) lasts long and have a good radiance, try it :)

lia.siswanto.16
lia.siswanto.16

I bought this because the bottle is beautiful. I dont like the smell and it doesnt last longer for edp, very dissapointing.

Gyöngy

In Hungarian Oriflame catalog there are 3 notes: tropical tangerine (mandarin), magnolia and patchouli. I can feel only very very intensive jasmin on my skin and in the air when I use it for refreshing the room. :) I don't like it and maybe will give away it to my mother.

Gyöngy:
Are you sure that it is mandarin and patchouli in Dazzling Grace? I have it now nad on me it smells like rose and musk, or something powdery.

Gyöngy

And about the original Grace: I can't decide to like or dislike the scent of it. Very interesting. I have to try the sample on my skin.

Gyöngy

Dazzling Grace is a fresh, intensive scent with mandarin and patchouli (smells like very stong jasmine fragrance on my skin). Very long-lasting.

beauty_girl

Does anyone know if Dazzling Grace smells good, the white one?

fath1ma
fath1ma

First time I sniff the scent from a friend that rarely meet me. It was so classy and I never sniff like it before. I was ordering it throughly.. and glad that seem my husband like it too ;) maybe because there is jasmin and woody. I love this GRACE! Oh,I already had the white one either but this one is so much better.!!

crakky
crakky

I think Avon is more original at making perfumes than Oriflame...Intense Embrace is just the bad copy of Aromadisiac, Grace's bottle is similar to Bond Girl; Muse is a copy of Slip Into...; Urban Lovers copies Puma; Chiffon is the copy of Nina or J Lo's new perfume; Enigma is a COPY of Midnight Rain by Prairie; Free Attitude is like Contradiction by CK (the one for her); Volare is similar to Baby Doll By YSL, and not to forget about The Babes line, which is a bad copy of Harajuku lovers by GS. I only say that THEIR BOTTLES ARE THE SAME, and not the scents. (This is just my opinion. )

nana90
nana90

very amazing smell i tried it one time and hope to buy it soon :) but i want to know does it last long ?

vertigo
vertigo

Begins well, with spicy jasmine and carnation.
But the later the worse.
In the middle notes it starts to be very sweet, no sophistication at all (promised by the top notes).
No woods, vetiver, vanilla ...
Lasts about 1 hour only.

meigi massie
meigi massie

I like the smell, but it lack of power... I cant share my fragrance to my friends.

Idaspe
Idaspe

No lasting power AT ALL, almost like water... the bottle is very beautiful.

The smell itself is like a more flowery interpretation of omnia amethiste. But ten times lighter.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I have worn Grace for he past 2 days and I have reached a verdict. :-)
Grace opens fresh and clean on me, I do not get any pepper or cardamom and if there is pear, I cannot identify it.
To my nose the top notes smell more like bergamot and lavender (no idea where I get those notes from) but the top disappears quickly and makes space for a lovely violet scent.
The violet in the heart notes does not smell powdery at all, it is a bit watery, almost like a mix of violet, lotus and sweet morning dew and I can only guess that the jasmine creates this illusion.
Only from time to time I can catch a whiff of the carnation which gives the fragrance more "body".
Unfortunately the fragrance is gone before it reaches the base notes.
I would have loved to smell the vanilla base but Grace vanishes completely from my skin within an hour without leaving the tiniest hint of perfume behind.
All in all, the fragrance is really, really beautiful and for its short life span outside its bottle it is absolutely perfect on my skin:
Soft, flowery and very feminine.
Even my husband said he likes Grace a lot!

But: The bottle comes with an atomizer which is a bit of a pain considering that those bottles cannot be put in handbags as they leak.
For me that means that I cannot wear this fragrance at work as I cannot reapply it after lunch - and it will have to be reapplied throughout the day as it stays for just an hour.
And for that reason Grace will only be one of my at-home-perfumes.
As sherapop would say: Désolée, actually je suis très désolée!

EDIT 11 April 2011: I am annoyed. The atomizer is no longer working.
I tried to clean it, tried to pinch the air holes with needles, tried to construct "a way up" for the fragrance with a needle and some thread but nothing works... Grace, my "for home use only" scent is now a dab-on fragrance.
Je suis plus désolée...

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

Pleasant and light perfume.fresh flowers.i receive nice compliments with this one.but for an EDP should last longer.

Nice flora plus jasmine opening but longevity is very very poor,though i have oily skin(considered to be perfect for perfumes but it never worked for me) so i gave this to my sister and unfortunately it never even worked for her ! So i guess it is not worth buying, even it is cheap..

DiBonD
DiBonD

I like it, but it smells too 'good girl' for me, despite the fresh smell. Plus, it's too expensive for me.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I just received this today. It is sooo beautiful! This is a white floral lover's dream. The opening is a heady jasmine with a hint of spice. i didn't get the cardamom, though. The middle is floral, floral, floral - a real girly-girl's perfume. I wouldn't say it's seductive, but I can see men falling head-over-heels in love over this one. The opening is pretty strong (I had to take it easy while I was at work) and the sillage and longevity are moderate, but still good. Dries down to a warm musky vanilla that's a little common but still beautiful. I am so happy I bought this one unsniffed. It is not my summer love, but it will definitely be the one for very special nights.

The name is very well chosen! It is a classy white floral...better than a lot of high end white florals if you ask me! It is just enough...not TOO much white..
Good luck!

claudia_23
claudia_23

it is a nice opulent white floral and a litle spicy.is very refreshing and pleasant so far is my favourite from my colection.the botle is beautifull and interesting

Rubyx69
Rubyx69

I just got it and it's very nice, i like it so far.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Grace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Grace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Grace by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Grace by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.