Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

dislike

marine
tropical
Harmony Oriflame for women Pictures Harmony Oriflame for women Pictures

The collection for women poses the opposite to the men's sports line, because it provides a harmony of notes for summer 2014. Besides the Harmony body care products and EDT, the new summer collection also offers numerous products for summertime and the beach, among which you can choose a beach tower, a toilet purse, a beach bag, and sunglasses or a beach dress in gentle pastel shades, the same as on the EDT flacon.

The Sensual composition of Harmony accentuates beauty and the exotic shades of beautiful Polynesian tiare flowers, as announced by Oriflame, evoking the scent of a tropical beach and tranquility. "These wonderful summer nights will take you to a place in perfect harmony with the moment." The fragrance can be obtained as 30 ml Eau de Toilette.

From the accompanying body care products which carry the scent of tiare, one can choose amongst shower gel, hand cream or 24-hour antiperspirant roll-on deodorant.

Orange Blossom Tropical Fruits Bergamot

mshimoz

coconut <3333333 soft nd fresh <3

Полина.Цекова
Полина.Цекова

I really haven`t smelled anything that resembles this perfume. It is very fresh and soft. Nothing like coconut to me (i love cconut). I really like it - it smells like fresh summen morning and I really like the colors of the bottle!

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I just got this perfume. First of all I'd like to say that when I smelled it in the catalog it seemed so nice and fresh, but when I first sprayed on myself I felt only coconut.
It is pretty linear and all I can smell is coconut with sugar, really disappointed.

Harmony by Oriflame 3.32 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Harmony fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Harmony, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harmony by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harmony by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Possess Oriflame Amber Elixir Night Oriflame Eclat Weekend Oriflame VIP Night Avon Rare Pearls Avon Pure O2 For Her Oriflame Amber Elixir Avon Instinct For Her Oriflame Fairy City Lights Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Paradise Oriflame Pretty Swan Avon Viva by Fergie Lancome Tresor In Love Oriflame Mirage Daydream Avon Far Away Exotic Nina Ricci Premier jour Guerlain Idylle Oriflame Miss Giordani Oriflame Enigma Dare to Dream