Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Lucia Oriflame for women

Lucia Oriflame for women
dislike

Lucia Oriflame for women Pictures Lucia Oriflame for women Pictures Lucia Oriflame for women Pictures

Immerse yourself in the beauty and purity of the light with Lucia fragrance - The Queen of light. Sparkling and feminine perfume, it is rich with floral tones. A unique blend of aromatic notes of citrus, jasmine and sandalwood will awaken your spirit and will fill you with the freshness and brightness.

It is available as 30 ml EDP, 30 and 50 ml EDT and the accompanying collection for body care. Lucia was launched during the 2000's.

Amalfi Lemon Black Currant Magnolia Mandarin Orange Ivy

Jasmine Hyacinth Rose Violet Orchid

Sandalwood Peach Damask Plum Woody Notes Musk Blackberry

J`adore
Cascaya

Lucia Fragrance Reviews

QueenK13
QueenK13

I bought it because of my teen affection for this perfume.

"Crystalline water" comes to my mind everytime I recognize the fragrance in the air. Freezing and sweet lemonade. The quality of the smell jumps over the price but longevity is just awful. Gone in 2 hours max. A very budget friendly alternative for J'adore Christian Dior.

la_belle
la_belle

„Early summer”

Yesterday I tried this out for the first time. When I put it on, I immediately thought "this reminds me of something..." After a couple of hours, working in my garden, it struck me: Be Delicious by DKNY. But Lucia is SO much better.
It is not as simple as BD. It keeps working on my skin and lots of notes keep appearing.
Bottom line:This is a beautiful fragrance, good for spring and summer. Fresh, flowery and light, not sweet at all. Should you ever find this discontinued gem, do buy it. It is really something. Unfortunately its longevity is not more than 3-4 hours. it stays close to the skin, sillage is average. Even so, I still recommend this.

barbiot35
barbiot35

One word: awful! Biting the nose right after spritz! I could only detect sharp and chemical magnolia- like note and alcohol...

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

thanks for bringing it back
really classy and Jasmin-like
if you like j'dore from Dior go for this one

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

This is one of the few cases in which I totally don't understand how/why:

1) this perfume came into existence?
2) was re-released on customers' request after some time of being off sales while other much more valueable Oriflame perfumes disappeared for ever?

I don't like giving such radical comments, but in this particular case I have very little doubt that LUCIA is one of the biggest Oriflame's disappointments - nothing more than a cheap air freshener's scent... :(

Suzy.N.M
Suzy.N.M

amazing!

andacwandet
andacwandet

i love it but i don't find anymore

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

I can't decide if I like it or not. For me, it has too much something... floral in it. Can't really smell the citrus.

However, my BF likes the way it smells on me. And it's the only one he likes out of the lot I tried so far.

agnes.marti2
agnes.marti2

It was one of my favourit scent, when I was in high school!! But due to the broke up whit my boyfriend I gone mad, and I throw out all of my perfumes. (Including: L'Instant de Guerlain, Sergio Tacchini Donna, Pink Suede Avon, Sun Oriflame, Charlie White, Divine Oriflame and some other non-original fragrances.)
Now I realy regret it, especially Lucia becous I can't have is anymore.

Fragrances are special, becous we attach mixed feelings for them. Love, memory, freedom, or happiness dosn't really matter when you sad.

I hope it will never occur again.

LaDomna
LaDomna

Another fruity floral from Oriflame... I neither like it nor dislike it, it's just booring me to death. It´s a good scent if you like simple fruity florals at a good price...

sweet desires
sweet desires

Reminds me very much Fragile Eau de Toilette by Jean Paul Gaultier

mariamaria
mariamaria

I think it is very much like tendre jasmine by Yves Rocher, but I like lucia better, it reminds me of a bright sunny day. on me it lasted a long time and the silage was good. I liked it a lot when I had it but now I'm not sure I would buy it.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I totally understand the comparison between J'adore and Lucia.
They are quite similar but i have to say that J'adore is not that remarkable on my skin as Lucia is!!
Impressive!

saramariah
saramariah

It really does remind me of J´adore from Dior, and besides being a really nice fragrance my grandmother used to wear it so I love it!

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

Bought it from Oriflame as a 30 ml gift bottle. It is nice but I will not buy it again. It is a fresh, clean smell. As Moonig wrote- Nice but not wow...

At first spray - I think ice and snow, then a bit chemistry , then a good scent arrives. stays for 3-4 hours. I had it but will not buy it again. Nice - but not wow.

moonwalker
moonwalker

Oh my, this was the first "serious" perfume I got and I wore it even though it gave headache and I didnt really like it - silly me. I do agree that there is quite a similarity with J´Adore.
As to the notes, I cant really remember how it smelled... a lot of spices - at least on me.

To help you ladies with this perfume, it belongs to the J'Adore fragrance family as I call it.

Other ones in this family are:

Celine Celine original (1st preference)
Doulton by Royal Doulton (3rd preference)
Celine Dion original (just like J'adore no preference)
And this one (2nd preference)!!

Nobody rated this yet??
It is very uplifting!!! Oriflame has some real uplifting fragrances!! Lucia, Serene, Air, Embrace. I am mostly into the SUPERSTRONG, but I must say this uplifting fragrance line of Oriflame is excellent!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Lucia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Lucia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lucia by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lucia by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.