Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women

Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women
dislike

Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women Pictures Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women Pictures Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women Pictures Midnight Pearl Oriflame for women Pictures

Swedish cosmetics company Oriflame launches the new luxury fragrance named Midnight Pearl, inspired by the beauty of rare pearls from Tahiti. This perfume is passion, elegance and mystery in a bottle, full of prestige and beauty that embodies classic femme fatale of the old Hollywood.

Midnight Pearl is a floral woody fragrance with tempting initial notes of sweet pear, orange blossom and freesia. The composition’s heart is a magical bouquet of frangipani, peony and jasmine, supported by the extremely seductive oriental - woody base of oud, cedar, vetiver and patchouli. It was created by the perfumer Marie Salamagne.

The bottle, which is a remarkable collectable item, will win you over at the first glance. Its appearance is provided by French jewelry designers Stephanie Bascou and Marie Cluzel, known for their collaboration with the world famous Baccarat Jewelry. Their work was awarded in 2005 when they won the prestigious Tahitian Pearl Trophy for the most innovative design of black pearls.

The unique bottle that contains this beautiful perfume liquid is painted in a glamorous shade of dark blue, shaped like a jewel of heavy glass. There is a pendant in the form of black pearls at its peak, which can be worn on a necklace or a bracelet. The perfume name is engraved in the center of the creation. The bottle can be supplemented by refill fragrance, which will also be available.

The campaign face is the Russian supermodel and one of the highest-paid models in the world, Natalia Vodianova, whose classic beauty and elegance contributes to the glamour of Midnight Pearl.

Oriflame Midnight Pearl will be available from November 2010 as EDP in bottles of 50 ml which can be refilled.

African Orange flower Freesia Pear

Carnation Jasmine Frangipani Peony

Vetiver Patchouli Virginia Cedar Agarwood (Oud)

Midnight Pearl Fragrance Reviews

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

Buying this one because of the bottle which I only just have seen in the Oriflame catalogue and then. Disappointed because the bottle not beautiful as it was in the catalogue but the scent is good. I must say that although I was a guy but I like this one. Frangipani is my favorite flower and I can smell it on this perfume. It maybe better if it has the good longevity.

adrienn1222
adrienn1222

Először a videoklipjét láttam. Gyönyörű! Magával ragadott. Ilyen akarok lenni! Titokzatos és gyönyörű! Aztán karácsonyra megkaptam a férjemtől. Nagyon örültem! Az illat erősen virágos, édes, szívbe markoló, és szinte felpofoz, hogy vegyél észre: itt egy dögös nő van! Igazatok van, nem túl tartós, de ami marad belőle, az is célirányosan azt suttogja, hogy melletted egy eredeti nő áll!Csak is téli illat! Imádom! Minden el van találva rajta! Illat, üveg, reklám első osztályú!

Tiger84
Tiger84

The bottle is beautiful but the juice hurts my nose, I just can't stand it. Got a small sample and couldn't get friendly with it. The opening is not bad but soon it gets into the very disturbing phase.

Lasts surprisingly long. I sprayed it on in the evening (I didn't want the sample to go rancid so I thought let's experience it) and this morning it still made my nose crinkle. I usually love orientals but this one is definitely unpleasant for me.

Update: I have a sample of Midnight Poison and I get a slight connection but this is the ruined version. Take some parts of Midnight Poison so a hint of it is still present and add generic disturbing sweetness to it and you get this.

SKY AND SOUL
SKY AND SOUL

Reminds me of Midnight poison, i so like him. I want it!

awinthi
awinthi

I love this perfume!! very sharp and spicy!!! (staying power is really weak!) but it's a wonderful fragrance!!! LOVE IT! ♥♥♥!

julisapratiwi
julisapratiwi

I'm using it for my graduation. I don't know why this perfume works well in heat. This perfume isn't bad but nothing special with it.

mellymel
mellymel

it's so boring! it doesn't stand out at all so it's good if you want to smell like "something" buy you don't want to be noticed

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

I have a sample of this, from a recent catalogue and I realy like it. It feels warm, flowery and cozy and reminds me of 212 Carolina Herrera(oh...so perfect times for me)...It stays on my skin 4 hours or so which is decent enough. It's worth sniffin'..

Ashanti

midnight pearl i love it but its not long lasting. very beutifull botlle desing.

Ashanti

Waste of money.It dissapears after 2 seconds.The smel of this perfume wasnt good.I was very disapointed.

Patricia888
Patricia888

To my big surprise this perfume to me is identical with the BVLGARI pour femme perfume. The dry down maybe is not that sofisticated but the first couple of hours are just the same! I couldn`t believe it myself. Anyway, the perfume is very warm, creamy and comforting. Perfect for winter to heat you up and keep you warm and cozy.

Noura93
Noura93

lovely scent but unfortunately it doesn't last long

nanna4517
nanna4517

not long lasting and weak

tanjag
tanjag

Beautiful,really sexy and exciting scent! One of the best of all Oriflame´s perfumes, I love it and to me it is perfume that has no mistake, perfect! The bottle is also beautiful as well as pearls. Although it´s relatively expensive I would recommend it everybody, you won´t regret!

zuzla
zuzla

nice oriental floral frag, for me a little bit chypre, but staying power is really weak

vanja88
vanja88

this was pretty good, i loved it actually.

Idaspe
Idaspe

ehm... midnight pearl... midnight poison... my opinion-get the poison. Pearl is not a good imitation of it.

YES to my nose it's an imitation of midnight poison. noses differ a lot, if you can't deal with this fact it's not my problem.

dina
dina

I tested it the other day and I got very tender creamy, rosy linear note...It's light, feminine and very pleasant... Even better, it doesn't have that synthetic note that figures in almost all Oriflame frag. It reminds me of Fa rose flower deodorant which in its turn, has a very pleasant rosy note.

deadcountess
deadcountess

It smells like...midnight. Sensual and elegant in the same time. I'm glad thatt it's not very strong,it sounds strange but I can stand strong scents anymore.

Sensoria
Sensoria

I have this perfume too since 1 week, IMO it is the best fragrance of Oriflame. Great bottle too! But I agree with other reviews here its not long lasting. It fades away immediately. Maybe they can do something about the staying power and sillage because this perfume deserves it.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This is a wonderful fragrance,very elegant but i wish it was stronger.It disappears very quickly.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Midnight Pearl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Midnight Pearl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Midnight Pearl by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Midnight Pearl by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.