Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Mirage Oriflame for women

Mirage Oriflame for women
dislike

Mirage Oriflame for women Pictures Mirage Oriflame for women Pictures Mirage Oriflame for women Pictures

Mirage is Oriflame's new perfume, mysterious and enchanting. Experience the exotic journey and awaken the hidden passions with every drop of this composition; a blend of seductive elemi notes, mandarine, orange, roses, jasmine, intensive vetiver, amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

Mirage is enclosed in a special designed elegant bottle of dark green colors with golden trim, ideally suited to the magical nature of this mysterious fragrance, as it conjures images of magical charms and miraculous recipes.

Available as 50 ml EDT and EDP.

Mirage was launched in 2010.

Orange Mandarin Orange elemi

Vetiver Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Vanille

The Library Collection Opus IV
Oeillet Bengale

Mirage Fragrance Reviews

Ursus74
Ursus74

Wild sexuality and sensous!
Surprisely unique fragrance from Oriflame :)
Love at first sniff :)

catia92
catia92

This is such a unique, mysterious fragrance. :)

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

Very Sexy and long lasting. Love how it smelt and love the bottle too. Suitable for cool and cold weather i think. One of the best of Oriflame.

awinthi
awinthi

It's sweet, rich, mysterious, powerful, and Very strong fragrance!!! :) the lasting power is really good!!!
nice perfume!

sophisticated
sophisticated

Elemi and vetiver are so prominent. Strong, attractive & elegant are few of the messages that this perfume sends off of a woman wearing it, simply love it

sistertricked
sistertricked

I received this yesterday and kept wondering what it reminded me of: on my skin I have nothing more nothing less than Basile pour femme, the vintage one, yet no clove and no cinnamon are listed among the notes. It all happens thanks to elemi, I love this: good staying power and projection, ideal as a winter perfume, recommended.

Orsyna
Orsyna

Once I smelled but it was overhelming too strong agressive.Too much for my taste.

RkrChk
RkrChk

I honestly do not pick up the Poison reference one bit -- It's bitter, spicy, and medicinal...The elemi is a note I just can't wrap my nose around at this time...

I'm still on the fence with this fragrance because of that one note...*sigh*

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Old woman scent. I don't like it.
And is very strong.

WolfszeitA
WolfszeitA

This is Poison, it screams Poison so loud that it blows your mind. Sex in a bottle, just like Poison, harsh but sweet, seducing yet showing no mercy.

The best perfume I've ever got at this price. I don't know what these Oriflame guys did, but it has come out as an absolute win.

liiva
liiva

I know that big part thinking about this how about night out or winter scent, but I use this also in summer.
I love this because it is a sweet, likable, a bit sour, magical and something really very different.
I am very happy, because I got this!

truffles
truffles

Who designs these Oriflame perfumes? They're uniformly terrible.
Mirage is a cheap-smelling spicy blah that changes into a slightly spicy plasticky blah.
The bottle is absolutely beautiful though! Beautiful green and nice and round and heavy in the hand. I'd not normally keep a nice bottle if I hated the juice but I might make an exception for this one.

sophia.mo.8
sophia.mo.8

It's like 60% YSL Opium and 40% Poison. I'm getting a strong cinnamon-like smell, is that the elemi? A very spicy, sweet, somewhat gothic oriental but not for me.

leefidan
leefidan

Aloha! I am totally loving Mirage......I have been searching for this fragrance for many years. It is so warm and comforting and it is like wearing your softest sweater and broken in jeans. All is right with the world when I am wearing this fragrance. I recently sampled the new fragrance,Hedonist, and think it smells very similar to Mirage but Mirage has much better longevity on my skin. In addition, Mirage is much less expensive.

I don't think it smells "old ladyish" although I just turned 50. The only downside is that I live in Hawaii and Mirage isn't probably the best-suited fragrance to our tropical climate.

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

Way too sharp for me to wear it, I think it's elemi that bothers me. One of my male friends said it's a "grandma's perfume", but to it's defence there's something so interesting in this (besides the gorgeous bottle:). Crazy lasting power&sillage, one spritz is more than enough!

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Do you only like sweet gourmands and fruity florals? Yes? Well, then turn away now, because Mirage is FAR from being one of those kinds of fragrances. It's strong, it's heady, it makes a statement!

The notes I smell the most are the elemi, the vetiver, the amber, and the rose. These create a powdery, woody, and spicy start to the perfume. The citrus notes as a freshness to the fragrance to calm it down a bit, and the vanille adds a softness to blend everything together. This is certainly a very balmy and woody scent, and I do enjoy it when I'm in the mood for it.

I also believe that Mirage is very much a unisex fragrance. With all of the notes blended together, sometimes the perfume often makes me think of men's shaving cream. If you're more into unisex fragrances, then this might be something to look into!

I think the bottle is a very good representation of the fragrance, because it smells so ... Green. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and enchanting. It's definitely a mature and rich-looking bottle.

This perfume has amazing sillage and lasting power. It stays on FOREVER. In my opinion, all you need is a single spray to get the point across! If you spray too much, you might kill someone, haha. I also recommend wearing this as a nighttime fragrance during the colder months of the year. I personally think it's too strong for daytime wear.

Overall, this is a nice fragrance. It's not one of my favorites, but I still quite like it. When I'm in the mood for wearing something different, I like to wear this perfume. It's not one of my "go tos" though.

joliecat
joliecat

Thanks to ALL of your reviews, both positive and negative, I now have Mirage. I am often drawn to spicy fragrances that are described as "heavy", on the "sweet" side, and above all, with "lasting" power. Mirage is all of this and more.

Mirage is beautiful, soft spicy, smooth, strong, lasting, and bit tropical. The scent morphs and changes as you wear it...sometimes more sweetly floral, sometimes more dry spicy, sometimes more like ripe sweet oranges, sometimes more spicy deep dark amber and vanilla. Quite an interesting contrast of rich juicy citrus, dry vetiver grass and spices, all smoothed out with deep amber, vanilla and sandalwood...with soft floral rose and jasmine blended in to adding a pleasing, inviting feminine touch.

Elemi shines here.....elemi is a Phillipine Islands tropical tree resin that by itself, smells sweet, lemony-citrus and cinnamon spicy. Elemi reminds me of a mixture of sharp citrus and sweet pineapple blended with real sugar cane and cinnamon-like spice.

In Mirage, elemi is expertly blended with sweet orange and deep sweet mandarin orange, to smooth out the citrus aspect. Vetiver gives Mirage an underlying dry crispness that enhances and supports the spicy aspects of elemi. Sandalwood, amber, and vanilla add smooth body and staying power. Rose and jasmine add softness and femininity.

Like so many other fragrances, the first sprays of Mirage are super strong, heavy and pungent. But Mirage settles on skin into a soft but strong, very lightly powdery drydown that lasts until you wash it off.

Similarities to other fragances ? Yes....similar to Dior Poison, but without Poison's heavy meaty plum accord. Similar to Kenzo Jungle Elephant's smooth drydown in that the spices soften but remain present. Similar to Shalimar's opening of sweet lemony citrus. And yes, Mirage is similar to ALL of these fragrances in strength, a little goes a long way, and all are equal in LASTING POWER.

Mirage is now one of my very favorites. Again, many thanks to ALL of you for your reviews !

Love child of Poison and Jungle Elephant, Mirage inherited their longevity and sillage as well.

Lidell
Lidell

Strangely this scent reminds me of Lana del Rey. Sad, dusty, 'old', complex, mysterious and in the meantime loving, fruity and soft. Dark and glamourous but not enough dark or glamourous for me - they are both unique and reflect wonderful quality though.

bartoagung
bartoagung

miss Ching. try your man to use it, quietly good on mens skin. i try it on me and it works good. heavy heat weather like Jakarta? no problemo :)

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

I am not normally compelled to comment on the bottles of things, but this one took my breath away. I can't NOT come here and say that; it struck me as so beautiful and out of the ordinary. Not the shape, but the colors. It is so rare to see an emerald green bottle. If you see a green one, it's usually paler, and indicating a fresh/green scent. I'm a sucker for gradients, so it got me on that front, as well. It is really gorgeous. I almost want to track this down just so I can see this on my shelf in my meager collection... not even to wear it, just to admire it.

b@by
b@by

This is DEVINE. If it's the elemi (I'm no expert) that makes it this spicy and mysterious, then I'm gonna go on an elemi perfume hunt! Absolutely gorgeous. Spicy, heavy, dark, sexy. So glad I obtained this little jewel.

I.I
I.I

A kind friend here sent me an extra sample vial containing this perfume. Oh I LOVE IT! I don't find anything similar between this one and Love Potion, apart from the fact that they are both 'thick' scents (not some watered down fumes).
I too want a bottle if somebody else has it and wants to get rid of it! It's one of the best perfumes I've smelled so far (yes yes, it resembles a nich perfume in my opinion). I live in Europe.
About the perfume:
It's a quite heavy and mature but not at all outdated perfume.
I'd swear there is a smoke leaf in it, or at least something creates a (sweet) smoky feeling, a sweet tobacco like scent (IMHO). This is all I get from this perfume and I LOVE IT!
Mysterious, enigmatic, sensual, well done perfume. It would make a lovely night perfume for a younger lady but can be also worn during the day and is suitable for mature women.

miss Ching
miss Ching

to strong & heavy to use in Indonesia, makes me headache. too mature, such perfume for middle aged. hate it :(

frogie_dancer
frogie_dancer

Musky and sweet on the opening, I thought it would be very similar to Oriflame Love Potion. But after a few hours it changed into cinnamon and peppery.

Very strong silage and very long lasting :D I love it

sebsan

very heavy , strong smell , the only good thing is that it lasts all day :))

novil
novil

the dry down is powdery,which is i didn't really like

elisebye
elisebye

I didn't like this smell so much, it was kind of "hard" for me.. But the bottle was cute though! :)

beso-csk

i didn't like it too powdery but when my boyfriend smell it that day he told me he love tthis perfum
but honestly i loved the bottel

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like Yves Rocher "So Elixir" mixed with christmas spices and citrus. I also get massive amounts of tobacco/medicinal smelling patchouli in this.

VERY sharp and bitter. The aggressive design of he bottle suits the scent perfect.

No thanks.

beso-csk

this one is really heavy i don't like it so much
but last time i wear it my boyfriend told me he love my smell and my sister said the same
i thought it was me who didn't like it

Ironcathe
Ironcathe

Our story began when I searched for a relatively cheap perfume which has elemi in it as one of its most significant notes. I realized that I'm really fond of the scent of elemi when I purchased a soap bearing the name of "Yogi" which referred to the mix of citruses (lemongrass, orange), patchouli and elemi oil as components, giving an authentic Indian impression. I was so excited that I bought it blind and what a great buy it was.

First of all, this is an incredibly heavy smell, you just have to spray it once or twice and you're done for the day. Agree about causing headaches, you have to be very careful with the amounts. The sillage is extraordinarily good. Lasting power on clothes - 11/10. :-) But IMHO it smells better on skin, though you can combine the areas you spray on and enjoy the advantages of both.

Getting to the point, about the overall impression of the scent. More of you wrote it smells like Christmas, I definitely agree. But to be more precise, it smells like Christmas markets, when people consume cups of MULLED WINE and you can smell the cinnamon in the air. Absolutely lovable. But it's the evaporation of the fragrance that floats around you in a quite sophisticated yet easily detectable way. Close to the skin it is much much more spicy, even a bit harsh. It's like a very high concentrated poison, just a few drops and you're knocked off. ^^

Obviously a winter perfume. I think it can be applied in the morning in small amounts, but it can make you the queen of the night for sure. At the moment it's my favourite though I have to wait half a year to start to apply it.

eveline marie

I was crazy enough to try it in the morning...I was sick instantly....very powerful stuff...much too powerful...

samar.mostafa
samar.mostafa

so heavy one needs to put only one drop
Its suitable for winter and even at night
Firstly i didnt like it then when after 15 minutes i smell it and found it less heavy.

giasan
giasan

I got a sample and I tried it - really heavy and unpleasant, it reminds me of a lotion ( medicine) for massaging your body when you catched a cold, I washed it with 4 different soaps and the smell was still there.

nicenspice
nicenspice

This smells SO expensive for the price.It has a gorgeous richness that envelopes your senses for hours.
It makes me think of a delicious tropical fruit liquer or syrup,it's balmy and calming but rich and sweet at the same time,and so different than anything I've ever smelled before.Lovely.

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

The dry down is nice, elegant, but the opening and middle notes made me sneeze, gave others a headache, and a cough.

Beatriz2222
Beatriz2222

Sooooo sexy this is my favorite perfume ever !!!!! I have like 45 perfumes and no one compares to this one, I just love it ;)

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

Very very sexy, spicy and clears all the senses. An hour after applying it I smelled like cinnamon. Long lasting power and inexpensive. A great purchase indeed.

atiet97
atiet97

Mirage is my first "grab out of my shelf" fragrance whenever the weather gets gloomy and I need something to spice up and boost my mood. It's the spiciest of all, fierce and haunting!!

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

This is that kind of perfume that you like or dislike. It's heavy, oriental and has the best silage(expensive perfume like). If u don't measure the right amount of perfume on you it can get u headaches.I could smell it 3 days later on my clothes which is amazing for it's price.
For me it was love at second sniff. I sprayed a little bit on my skin and a few hours later I realized that I can't stop sniffing over and over again. It gave me the feeling of something mysteriously sexy going on on my skin. It felt right on me till then and I feel luxurious and powerful all day, wearing it.
Anyway it's a winter perfume or night out that I can find very special on the right woman, in the right amount.

Ashanti
Ashanti

To me it smells like rotten apple and lastin power unfortunatrly was bad.I had it but I regret that I bought it..I was disapppointed.

Mirage is like a hard punch to my nose. Elemi/sandalwood is what I get on my skin. This one does not go along with my skin at all. I'm glad I only bought a small sample -4 ml. I tried to wash it off but its still there, now 1 hour later it has soften a little bit and I can find a hint of a small similarity to Dior Poison..still - this will not be one of my favourites.

Mirage är som ett hårt slag mot näsan. Elemi/sandelträ är vad jag får när jag luktar på huden. Denna fungerar inte alls med min hudtyp. Tur jag bara köpte en miniversion - 4 ml av Mirage. Jag försökte tvätta bort Mirage men den är fortfarande kvar - nu 1 timme senare har den mjuknat lite och jag kan känna en aning om Dior Poison - inte mycket men det påminner. Denna kommer ändå inte att bli någon favorit.

miZZpuRRfect

juicy mandarin floating on the ambery balmy elemy (honeylike) on top of a spiced rose with a warm woody base. reminds strongly to poison tendre but richer. smells a bit like christmas to me as well ;)))) simply beautiful for wintertime! lomglasting and very nice sillage, a keeper!

sarika
sarika

This is a great one when compared with those expensive designer fragrances. This smells great and the lasting power is really good.The bottle is really nice too!!

Sweet_Violet
Sweet_Violet

I've had this perfume for so long unopened and decided to give it a try...well,it truly reminds me of the Poison family,and I don't like that Copy&Past. Anyway, the smell kind of suits my skin in a soft and deep caress, and it stays long time there! Dark, deep, mysterious, and affordable, too.

eveline marie

Mirage...my latest blind buy...It's rich, powerful, mysterious...suitable for late autumn and winter...I can't imagine wearing it in summer...it's certainly not for the shy ones..it's not discreet...it knows how to make itself noticed...since I'm not a bold person...it's not ME..although I did wear it at night...it's making me nauseaous unfortunately...I'll keep using it when I go out at night but I won't buy it again...if you love Poison, you'll love this one..a nicely done perfume by Oriflame...they usually surprise me in a good way...too bad it's not for me

Lanceniece
Lanceniece

Very thick and rich, powerful, deep and saturated, full of melliferous sweetness and warm voluptuousness in combination with a light vintage bitterness that you can feel at the first moment.It gets more and more honeyed after some time. Not suitable for gentle, tender, mild, soft, lightsome and lovely beings, but for really impressive and self-sufficient autumn and winter woman with mystery. A fragrance with temper.

Lilii

Update: On the paper this perfume is a pleasant mixture but on my skin it seems that a single synthetic note ruins it, sth that smells like coca cola...I don't know if anybody else could smell it, Still I cannot say that I dislike the perfume...not at all...,but it smells much better on the paper than on my skin, what a pity!

sebsan

I have a sample of this .At the begining its a very very strong rose smell but after like 30 min it becomes a sensual,spicy , musky and elegant scent . Its not an everyday fragrance its more clasy like for a dinner :)

altair
altair

I just got this like 30 minutes ago. So far I don't like it. It's sooooo sweet and sooo Dior Poison I actually had to take a good hard look at the bottle to be sure it's not the Poison.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I got this one today and I really like it. I guess perfume likes and dislikes differ very much per season - if I had tried it in spring time I would not have found it so appealing but as it`s right the middle of autumn now this perfume is just perfect to envelop you in a warm, encouraging aura, it kind of keeps you warm through the cold and dark season. For me too, this perfume reminds of Christmas, it brings winter holiday festive feelings. I really like this one.

Lilii

I adore this perfume, a nice combination of spices softened by fruits...sexy...a little dark,sweet, rich, not boring at all, extremely long lasting...I can smell it on my wrist even after a shower, high quality, no smell of alcohol and chemicals. I bought it blindly on ebay very cheap and I would say the quality is like the most expensive brands and even better. The bottle is very gorgeous too.
I don't think it is old fashioned, but a male friend of mine who actually dislikes perfumes told me that it is sth that his grandmother would wear...But I don't care, this stuff is precious for those who understand it and appreciate its beauty.
For me mirage stands somewhere between the classics and modern perfumes, though maybe closer to a classic.
Edit: Forgot to say it smells like Christmas time :)

SheShe
SheShe

One of best Oriflame's fragrances, still not mine. Too sad, too introvert, as if the person who wore it could not speak. Claustrophobic a bit. Still interesting, just very tiring for me and somehow very salty on my skin.

Vetiver, elemi and rose are what I detect the most. A bit Midnight Poison-like. Very good lasting power. Strong smell. Pretty bottle.

Unikko
Unikko

I got my bottle yesterday, unfortunately I bought it unsniffed (luckily it was very inexpensive) and I have to say I don't really like it. Like the others said below, this could easily be a new member in Dior's Poison family. Reminds me of mix of Midnight Poison and Yves Rocher So Elixir, two scents I used to own but gave away because they were unwearable to me. Very dark, deep and heavy.

Too dark and heavy for me, even though I usually enjoy most darks scents. It's the heavy dose or patch mixed with anonymous sweet notes that makes this unbearable. I haven't been in friendly terms with patch lately, too much patch makes me feel slightly ill. Mirage smells like an expensive perfume, better quality and more complex than most Oriflame perfumes. Just not for me. The bottle is very pretty and I didn't have such an enormous collection already, I'd be tempted to keep it just for the pretty bottle.

lara0905
lara0905

Mirage is reminds me of Benetton-Colors de Benetton perfum. I cannot make difference between the two fragrances on me.

Both are deep, heavy,sweet, rich, spicy oriental winter scents. Longlasting fragrance with huge sillage.It has a dark, seductively intoxicating aura. I recommend to use just with light hand.:)

I love orientals but this perfum just too heavy and sweet for me.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

A 5ml Mini arrived this morning off good old ebay today. Its been quite cool and autumnal in England recently. But last few days have been warm and sunny. MIRAGE is 100% a autumn/winter heavy Oriental. Today is not the weather for this type of scent , but i couldn't resist trying my new perfume anyway !! I like it a lot :) Others have said it is quite strong and long lasting , but i didn't find that today. However , that may be to do with the hot humid day , Im sure it will fair better on a cool day to which "Orientals" are better suited .

I agree with other comments that this is a dark , lush oriental . Spicy but i detect some sweetness too , almost like marzipan ! I'm not a huge Gourmand fan , but the sweet touch is just right here, not too OTT or sickly.

If they have marketed this as an affordable "Poison" then they have succeeded . From the bottle shape to the marbled green/gold box top the smell .it screams POISON !! ( My mini bottle is clear green BTW , and not the nice metallic green/gold pictured here. I would have preferred the metallic as its nicer to display!!)

I think it smells more like Hypnotic Poison than the original Poison though. Real Poison is sweeter IMO. Either way , its very nice if you like Gothic 80s type scents .

Lots have mentioned the similarity to Poison , but i'm getting something distinctly "Alien" like in the dry down. Alien is one of my top 5 , so this is good for me. In the noted i see Jasmine in the mid notes and an Amber base ...hmm ,,,maybe that's what reminding me of Alien ?

Now Ive had chance to test , I shall be seeking out a FB , but only if at the right price . Oriflame seems to be quite hard to get here - and therefore i'm sure sellers on ebay are charging more than what they should be "buy it now" prices . I don't want to pay £30+ on ebay , i would rather get the real Dior or Mugler for that ! But for those of you who can get hold of Oriflame easily and cheaply , snap it up ! ( Double snap it up if you like Alien , Hypnotic Poison etc):)
PS - Ive just found that Oriflame are on Amazon now , around £20 for the full size of this , which aint bad and ill prob get wheb ive used up this mini and my real Dior Posion. Im intrigued to try the "Midnight Pearl" now.

Kartini
Kartini

exclusively designed and smells great :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I can imagnine that this will smell good on mature women, cause i like it now and im 25, but it is just to strong and heavy for me right now, so therefore i think that an older woman can wear this perfectly with her beauty :)

nana90
nana90

so heavy for me :( my mother hit me when she smell it :D

twillocks
twillocks

This is really nice and if it is a less expensive way to smell great whether it is a copy of another that is great. I plan on ordering a large bottle and saving money at the same time.

Mai Thy

Any new Oriflame perfume launched, It reminds me of a famous scent, they dont just copy the scent, even the ad,the bottle color and idea, as the new launched Midnight Pearl is alike Midnight Poison. Yes there is a large list of perfumes coping others, but not all the time like Oriflame

I do think Mirage is one of a kind too, and I REALLY REALLY adore it. Amazing sillage and staying power. As for perfumes copying each other, they do! I started a thread 'Fragrance families' a while ago, were certain groups of perfumes can be put together as 'relatives' of each other. The industry facilitates this by using 'briefs' and making noses compete with each other for the same contract. So if Cavallier loses a contract, he still has the perfume formula left that participated in the pitch. Most likely will another producer bring it to the market and that's why when a new perfume hits the market like 'Idylle', there seems to be a real trend of others introducing the same type of fragrance 'Idole...'.
That's not coïncidence, that is just the same brief!

Mai Thy

Its ad is alike Anna sui forbidden love. I ve tried many Oriflame perfumes, it seems like those were just copy cat. Sensoria is alike l'eau kenzo, Delightful is another version of Chanel Chance etc

rednut
rednut

Dark, fruity and spicy. I love this.Bought it blind on the strength of the reviews on here and i'm glad I did. i guess it's probably underated because it's a lesser known perfume house but this is fantastic. If you are a fan of the heavier perfumes such as opium, midnight poison, sensuous noir, this might be one for you. I would class it a oriental spicy rather than floral but not as heavy as opium as it retains a fruit note. Its probably an evening scent but I might chance it in the day.

XSX
XSX

Oriental spicy definitely. It smells like a mix of Jungle and Shalimar, but not as "wild". Good silage and staying power. The bottle is also beautiful - all in all good stuff for a smaller price

gigiletta
gigiletta

i bought it today,it is not expensive but smell very luxury.reminds me si lolita,maybe elemi notes.if you like non sugary strong oriental,u ll adore this one.

miZZpuRRfect

hmm so nice and rich this perfume !!! by reading the good reviews i ordered it for a very small price on ebay. yet i was very curious about the goth-like promo of this perfume which i crossed over internet.
i didn t expect that mutch but wow, it s just blowing me away today when i tried it out the first time! very unique scent, spicy-floral, beautiful for the selfconfident woman who doesn t take herself too serious and doesn t care about driving attention to her everywhere she goes - in a good way of course! you need just a small amounth to smell beautiful! so use sparingly, if you don t wanna get a headeache.

this scent is very longlasting and alluring, even sexy and tempting. i could swear i detect cinnamon and honey in it, even if it's not listed in the notes (that smell comes oviousely from elemi resin), remidning of a faint part of it to Si Lolita which features elemi resin also.
yes i would say, definitely perfect to wear for christmas days and the cold winter solstice. for me a winner and a keeper for shure! very cute bottle too! (quite identical to poison editions though...) how ever?

well, yes, the perfume reminds me in some kind of all poison perfumes about the heady, prominent rose and the woodsy spiciness.
this could easily be one new of the poison range!
maybe not as sweet and heavy like the purple poison - but near to. reminds me also in a way to madness which one is also a unique hate or love scent of the genre, but 'pinker' and brighter of course - but still in the same type. guess, by looking at the notes of this one and the named compared ones, it s all about the Brazilian Rosewood and precious Rose featuring in all of them, this is what makes them similar to each other maybe?
anyway, definitely not for shes who like discret understatement fumes. suits very well ladies with a 'dark soul' as me :)))) wear for special occasions, no every day scent.

nb. would like to know the nose behind but didn t find out as far... someone knows about the creator of this jewel?

just got this one today. wow ! it is very unique. personally to me it smells like xmas. richly spiced xmas pud laced with cherries and brandy. lush,dark and intoxicantingly sexy!

Hejjdy
Hejjdy

Can anybody tell me how long it lasts on the skin ?
I'd like to buy a bottle of it but I'm not sure if the lasting power was enough for me ...

Oh how I love this one!!! Sofia my angel gifted me this and it is a true oriental spicy for me, my favorite perfume category!! DEFINITELY one of my Oriflame favorites!!

froken
froken

Has a somewhat old-fashioned character and reminds of 1980ths.

Bright, pungent and straghtforward.

Has something in common with Precious by Oriflame. At the same time some notes resemble Kenzo Jungle Elephant, though Mirage doesn't have neither Elephant's heat of spices, nor its smoothness of vanilla. At the same time it reminds of Coco Chanel, thought it's much, much simpler.

For evening wear, not for office. For cold weather, I guess.

General impression positive - a kind of special frag.

*sophi*
*sophi*

I bought this recently!It's a nice floriental!!!Spiced rose and vetiver note make the difference!Incredible note combination!!!I agree that reminds of a jungle trip...tropical vetiver freshness meets with elemi sweetness!!!So fine and elegant!!
It will give upcoming fall a great inspiration !

dianthus
dianthus

Lately i use a lot od Opium and Dior Midnight Poison. Both of them are in the same category, same impression - kind of sweet darkness (also kenzo Jungle are alike) - as Mirage, for me at least... Mirage is strong, sweet oriental for my nose. For special ocassions. Unfortunately somewhere in the base i can feel specific note which is simmilar to all oriflame parfumes and makes them feel not so luxury :/, interesting evethought...

Mirage by Oriflame 3.43 out of 5 based on 357 ratings and 74 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Mirage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Mirage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mirage by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mirage by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.