Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Miss O Oriflame for women

Miss O Oriflame for women
dislike

Miss O is a floral fruity fragrance with a young, cheeky, fun and stylish attitude. It contains grapefruit, bergamot, heliotrope and sandalwood. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Bergamot Kiwi Pineapple Black Currant

Heliotrope Peach Lily Coconut Milk

Cedar Sandalwood Amber Musk

Miss O Fragrance Reviews

Suzy.N.M
Suzy.N.M

very sweet and light .. the bottle is a masterpiece

hanaa22jik
hanaa22jik

All these positive comments encourage me to buy it *.* even if its lasting is not really intersting however i will definitely buy it ^^

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

A melange of ripe fruit with a prominent lily at the heart of the composition. Nice for summer time, because it is quite soft... well, unless you put on tons of it. Being an EDT, it will not last long - maybe a full 4 hours before it disappears completely.

hervi
hervi

Too sweet,remind me of lancome hypnose

Orsyna
Orsyna

It's a very pleasant light scent for day.It dosen't last.:( what a pitty.

onya77
onya77

love the scent, really!!! :)

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Girly , Fresh , great for every day use ,I will buy it again for the AMAZING bottle .

penia
penia

very soft and sweet smell but not long lasting. it is worth to buy for the sake of stylish bottle.

julisapratiwi
julisapratiwi

Appealing - yet classic bottle & nice scent (with super NOT long lasting smell). This perfume was hard to carry in bag. Only used it for weeks then i give it to my sister.

elisebye
elisebye

It's a very soft and sweet smell, the bottle is kind of classic, and i LOVE IT! I fell in love with this perfume from the moment i saw it, mostly because of the bottle;)The smell is just a bonus!

id
id

I can hardly smell it. Very short lasting scent.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I love this fragrance. I has very good lasting power and it has such a unique bitter woody smell! This perume doesn't remind me any other.
Of course, this kind of bottles are not for put them in bag, but anyway I enjoy to use it before going out from home and it last long enough not to renew it for 4-5 hours!

Beatriz2222
Beatriz2222

Love it, this is the second bottle that I buy from this perfume :)

sweet desires
sweet desires

Sungieda.miah- Once I had it-this happened to half of my bottle, too. Luckily I had still a little bottle of Caline by Gris left- used to have it as a Summer scent of mine for years(in Winter, with less than..+20C, they both somehow lose that It they have..Nose doesn´t recognize the jolly, tender sweetness of..fruity praline? anymore). These two are very similar..maybe Miss O is a bit more Jolly-Pink-Doll-like and Caline is wrapped more in the: I´m sweet, transparent pink and I purr´´-image..

Spitzasavilaa
Spitzasavilaa

lovely indeed !

fath1ma
fath1ma

This is the most perfume that I had have bought frequently, before I'd found Fantasy. It stay long enough because I always spray it to my shirts besides my skin. I still have it now, accompany me for years .. ;D

aquinnah
aquinnah

very poor lasting power! :(.so i abandoned it

sungieda.miah
sungieda.miah

i had this.... BUT THEN... i'll tell you the story.

it all happened when i got it on Wednesday! i was so happy and then i put it on me. then on Thursday night, i put this in my bag with that pushy thing lid. and in the morning on Friday at eight o clock in the morning i wanted to check if the spray was OK, THEN IT HAPPENED. my scent was all gone! i only have a bit left! and i haven't even worn it yet! i was so sad. :( so that's what happened. i miss it so much... it was a waste of money
:( goodbye old scent!

This is a sweet fruity floral, very light and fresh. Stays close to the skin and not very long lasting. A good one for everyday use but you'll probably need to reapply.

pisyuchan
pisyuchan

sweet and suit for teenager

tigergirl
tigergirl

Not long lasting.

irarai
irarai

this is the most luved perfume in oriflame so far by me its sweet floral and it is lovely on my body and stays and with its lovely bottle it looks divine. i keep on buying it! its a must have for summer and perfect to wear in long journey wen i want nothing overwhelming still want to smell good. its luv at first sight for me!

me2nour
me2nour

this's a cheaper version of Ooh La La by Victoria's Secret & not as sweet

Princess
Princess

Mmm.. smells very girly! and pink! reminds me a little bit of Versace bright crystal and Dior addict. If you like those, you might like this! Perfect for summer

guest_daniela
guest_daniela

is a very very nice fragance whit this special floral and fruts really is delicius

popy80
popy80

sweet smell, but not long lasting...the bottle is breakable...maybe cos it is cheap bottle

mags
mags

the bottle is so nice!!! but the scent is sweet,it's for cute teenagers-not for me!

weswessa
weswessa

sweet and fruity,cool one.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It is a friuty and soft fragrance. Not sweet, smells floral and red friuts.
I like it.

Sicily
Sicily

My friend owns this one. Smells like so many other sweet floral fragrances. No staying power at all.

karyna
karyna

it's floral ....i like the smell ...but mostly the bottle

Miss O by Oriflame 3.59 out of 5 based on 173 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Miss O fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Miss O, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss O by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss O by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.