Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Moon (original) Oriflame for women

Moon (original) Oriflame for women
dislike

Moon (original) Oriflame for women Pictures

Oriflame Sea, Sun, Moon and Star collection of fragrances was one of the most popular collections of this house, launched in 1996.

Moon is a fragrance designed for mysterious women. Top notes are lime, bergamot and cyclamen, with the heart of jasmine and rose, based on orris and musk. It is available as 30 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lime Bergamot Cyclamen

Jasmine Rose

Orris Root Musk

Moon (original) Fragrance Reviews

MuskyFloral
MuskyFloral

I used to wear it as a twentysomething. The scent was beautiful and intriguing yet delicate. I loved it all the way from the spritz to the drydown. The stuff in the new bottle is not the same, smells 'sloppy' to my nose, as if the whole composition was going to fall apart because of badly sewn seams... so it can't be worn as casually as the previous one.

transylvanian.angel
transylvanian.angel

I was still in school (6th, maybe 7th grade), when this perfume came out.
I bought a bottle from my allowance money and I loved it so so much. This one and Sun were my fave of the series.

patatesss
patatesss

love this perfume. unfortunately, the bottle was so small (30 ml) that i remember i needed to buy it probably every two months.

chuwey
chuwey

moon is my most fav amongs those series..
it's flowery and calming..
but same as the other oriflame edt's, longevity are poor..
very poor..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Moon (original) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Moon (original), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moon (original) by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moon (original) by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Elle Lancome Miracle Avon Far Away Oriflame Sun (original) Thierry Mugler Angel Gucci Gucci Rush Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Avon Perceive Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Avon Tomorrow Oriflame Sea Thierry Mugler Innocent Christian Dior Dolce Vita Halloween Halloween Kiss Donna Karan Pure DKNY Valentino V Absolu Burberry Burberry Brit Chanel Allure Sensuelle Avon Riviera Goddess