Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Muse Oriflame for women

Muse Oriflame for women
dislike

Muse Oriflame for women Videos
Muse Oriflame for women Pictures Muse Oriflame for women Pictures Muse Oriflame for women Pictures

Oriflame presents its vision of the world of imagination, fantasy and magic with the new spring fragrance Muse. The delicate floral scent is inspired by the world that you may have forgotten along with your childhood - the world ruled by fairies, knights, elves and unicorns. Muse heroine is a dreamer who is in love with life. She enjoys fabulous nature awaken by the spring, lovely flowers and colorful butterflies. In her fantasy world white magic always triumphs over evil and light rules over darkness.

Christian Vermorel, the creator of the composition, found his inspiration in the flowery meadows of Provence and tried to evoke that fresh, light and magical spring air. This fragrance is a poetic saga of the spring awakening in all its beauty and glory. Modern, gentle, lively and delicate, it combines green notes with a dewy floral bouquet and warm woods nuances. Fresh green leaves, pink pepper and bergamot as top notes lead to the heart of dewy rose, violet and lilac bouquet. The gentle base reminiscents of a breeze, composed of white musk, sandalwood and cedar.

The bottle of the fragrance is shaped like a stem flower with petals in full bloom at the top. Both box and bottle are colored in delicate purple, the box being decorated with flower graphics.

Muse is available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 50 ml. Muse was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Green Notes Pink Pepper

Rose Violet Lilac

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

B.U. Wild

Muse Fragrance Reviews

Soie
Soie

Just lovely! It's like springtime in a bottle: freshly sprayed, I can definitely smell green leaves and stems (a quality which I LOVE, as it lends an aspect of naturalness to the fragrance), juicy, fruity bergamot, the lively rose scent of pink pepper, lilac (the scent of which has natural almond & spice-like notes), soft, fresh rose & violet, and unobtrusive musk. Hints of sandalwood and cedar also peek through.

Oriflame doesn't seem to be available here in the States; I was intrigued enough to order it from a seller in Europe and I am so glad I did. There's a definite re-order on this one!

(3/27/2014) ETA: My first flacon of Oriflame Muse was a travel size container. I have since ordered a regular 1.7 ounce flacon as well. Though I still do love this fragrance, it does, however, have a couple of drawbacks -- its lack of staying power one, as it is very fleeting when spritzed on skin, but better on clothing, and two -- it sticks pretty close to the skin with regards to sillage.

I'm thinking that layering Oriflame Muse with an unscented lotion might help with its longevity.

Princess
Princess

Omg! what a beautiful perfume! smells so feminine and floral. Im in love <3

awinthi
awinthi

SOFT!!! CLEAR!!! and FRESH!!!!!!
Really nice fragrance!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! ♥♥♥!!!!!

Sweet Caroline 1000
Sweet Caroline 1000

I don't have it but I'm gonna buy it for the bottle. I love purple and it will look pretty on my dresser. I hope that it smells good so I can get that benefit as well. I will edit my review upon wearing it!
I found it for sell on ebay... Only 2 people selling it. Neither one of them are in the US.I live in the USA. And would prefer to buy it here. Does anyone know where to buy it in the USA ?

Chryseis
Chryseis

To me, this one is a soft, yet peppery, floral scent. I could detect some green and woody notes, but not that strong. Pretty scent, anyway.

julisapratiwi
julisapratiwi

This beautiful bottle didn't suit person like me who love to carry perfume in handbag. I love the scent, elegant and feminine... Perfect longevity for EDT product. Recommended for Mothers Day's gift

beso-csk
beso-csk

when i tried it first time as a sample i loved it
and when i bought it i was really disappointed the bottel wasn't so good as i expected and the smell too it didn't work for me so sweet i think remind me of cheap fragance

noori
noori

Soft, nice and fresh violet, with lots of green notes and pink pepper, and some cedar thrown into the mix. Good for spring or summer. Got it as a gift, not sure if I would buy it myself, but since it was a gift :) I like to use, or just smell it time after time.

mellymel
mellymel

it smells really nice. like spring flowers!
it doesn't fit me but I must admit it smells nice. maybe if it were a bit more noticeable I'd like it, but this is a very "tame" perfume.
I only feel it when I literally shove my nose in my mom's hair, and she's not afraid to spray it :))

barbiot35
barbiot35

Very sharp green at first...Even a blast of green leaves!
Then comes sheer violet notes but greens follow it near...at last days of spring or first days of summer it could be a good choice for them who don't want to scream with the perfume...

brightstarforever
brightstarforever

hi everyone...

After reDing reviews in this perfume I bought one....to be true was not impressed with it's fragrance much it's mild and non other than yourself non around u can smell it...the bottle looks attractive in the picture but then the top flower js plastic which is light and the bottom is White in colour looks cheep... Not that light purple shade which comes on the photo is not there.....so I suggest don't waste money as the perfume lasts just few min approximately 30min on u then u have to dab once again to get the wift of it......

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

Oriflame sometimes overdoes it with the bottles and the description and even the name, but then what you get is something totally different. I am considering this one but will try it for myself first, that's a must.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I love this bottle gorgeous, where can i buy oriflame in the United States anyone know???

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This has nothing to do with CK Euphoria blossom!I tested this perfume today and I can say that it has too much violet notes in it,some bad green notes and at some point it becomes very bitter.It is one of those strong florals that make an overkill.I expected something much more sophisticated - given the name and the pretty bottle.

Elixa
Elixa

It smells very similar to CK Euphoria Blossom,
although it is lot softer, without that sharpness Euphoria Blossom has.
I could compare the softness and similarity to Oscar Sheer Freesia.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

rrrrr greens with pink peppery lilac, rose, violet on creamy woody-musky base! another on the wishlist :P

suvvie
suvvie

what a NICE bottle! I love it and the notes sound lovely too... I will try this as soon as possible

Muse by Oriflame 3.80 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Muse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Muse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muse by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muse by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.