Designers » N-Q » Oriental « Groups

Precious Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women

Precious Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women
dislike

Precious Eau de Parfum by Oriflame is a Oriental fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach and pear; middle notes are jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are myrhh and amber.

Mandarin Orange Peach Pear

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Myrhh Amber

Style for Women

Precious Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

I have the Parfum. A wonderful mix of Amber, myrrh and Peach. Warm, sexy and very female'ish.

jag har Parfym-versionen. En ljuvlig mix av Amber, Myrra och Persika. Warm, sexig och otroligt kvinnlig.

Kind_Spirit
Kind_Spirit

I am trying to find this fragrance somewhere. I live in Canada and we don't have Oriflame here. Anyone wishes to sell?

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I totally fell in love with it in 2007 when I smelled my friend's bottle and tested it on myself. I ordered it half a year later and... I returned it immediately! The luxurious beauty of it disappeared within seconds and was replaced by some heavy, animalic, headache inducing notes which are neither listed above, nor were present in my friend's decant!
So, I went back to her place another half a year later and tested it again and what?... Beautiful again! A sudden reformulation or what?
No idea, but never before had I been so disappointed as the day I received my own Prescious bottle!:( And the promise of the perfume was so magical...

Tiger84
Tiger84

Precious indeed.

I used to crave this and bought it when I could finally afford it, it was my biggest treasure for some time. And I still have the 15 ml dab bottle and the 50 ml EDP, and they are still good.

It is very heavy, strong, and lasts well. Sweet and oriental in an amazing bottle which suits the scent and is an excellent decoration. The bottle looks gorgeous on the picture but it's even better in real life. The scent is a big gun, so heavy and a bit cloying that even I only use it in cold weather, and when in the mood. But precious indeed.

virga
virga

The best from Oriflame so far. Although labeled “for women”, it could be easily worn by men. It’s myrrh and amber mostly with a hint of pear/peach. It’s warm and dry (opposition to “edible-creamy”), very grown up and has an excellent staying power. Perfect for winter. The only negative thing: it gets really suffocating and headache including than overapplied.

lia.siswanto.16
lia.siswanto.16

My husband hates this perfume, lol. I still have this almost full. It does have a very good lasting power. Not that flowery, very oriental. Not suitable for me.

id
id

Warm peachy amber, more floral than oriental. Good lasting power.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Testing out this beauty today, thanks to a sample from the generous member Zuuus.p!

I smell the peach, ginger, and myrrh mostly. This combo creates a warm amber effect. Very sophisticated and feminine. Precious is slightly balmy and exudes warmth. This would be perfect for the Christmas season!

3.5/5 STARS

Update: Please apply sparingly. I have been wearing for 5 hours now and it is quite heavy and headache inducing in large amounts!

Ashanti
Ashanti

I had this perrfume.The smell was good but I like always I wasnt happy about lasting power.I think oriflame have many perfumes with no lasting
Power.I bought many oriflme perfume but I have never been 100% happy

sophisticated
sophisticated

nice oriental floral scent but very light

Java Sparrow
Java Sparrow

This is nice but too strong for me, a sweet oriental scent. It reminds me of Ispahan from Yves Rocher, though Precious is less complex.
The opening is sharp and potent. After a few minutes, it is all about a sweet pear on an oriental base. The scent develops into a mild beautiful base smelling like myrrh with honey plus a little of amber.

irarai
irarai

this is a complete no no! its is nauseating to me it gives me headache. its completely too strong and although i got lot of complements from others i'm not buying it anymore. its not for me.

dina
dina

One of the best from Oriflame, it's cosy, warm and reminds me a lot of Organza.

sanziana29
sanziana29

Not bad for a such inexpensive fragrance. The lasting power is very good. The smell is not so classy, but it gives a feeling of happiness. Not a vanilla scent, not a fruity one, not floral...not cookies...not a designer perfume. I came back to it from time to time, to change the mood. After my opinion, it smells like holiday- joy, play and smile.

fanciful

BASE NOTES:

Myrrh / Amber

Blue Valentine
Blue Valentine

This is one of very few oriental fragrances I love and to which I always return with excitement.

Heavy, oriental notes are moderated by light and transparent fruity tunes. Thus it is still very elegant but not overwhelming.

I really admire the way fruits and oriental base are harmonized in this perfume. No random ingredient distracts me from enjoying its beautiful simplicity, warmth and serenity.

Amethyste
Amethyste

All that I can smell is myrrh. To my nose this is like smelling mint. It's powdery and a bit old-fashioned. Not bad though.

This is a fantastic perfume! Not an oriental though, more like some other floral fruity's in the range of Oriflame. It belongs in the category of Lucia, Serene and Air.
Very beautiful.

gesch
gesch

the first time I tried it, it wasn't what I expected and I wasn't sure I would come to like it, as I thought I would.
It was kind of harsh and with this urky smell old perfumes sometimes get.
But then - on the 2nd try it was all there: a zesty oriental, with a slightly fruity-fresh opening, the middle was a bit of white flower with all the goodness of ginger, followed up by one of the most gorgeous amber-base I found so far.
It sounds so simple and smells so interesting and puzzling...
It's nothing I'd think of wearing daily - as it is too, mhh, precious and 'much' - but it surely is sth to behold for special occasions! Or as a treat for myself

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

it's indeed a wonderfull scent by oriflame.
i tested it a while back, on their cathalogue page...
and wow
smells really expensive and chic
i was afraid it would have "grandmother hairspary inspiration", but not at all...

good job oriflame! or may i say, good job wonderfull and truly talented Marie Salamangue

only her, making hit afther hit!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

This exquisite eau de parfum will envelop you in opulence. It opens with refined notes of sweet pear, precious peach and juicy mandarin. At its heart are mysteriously sensual hints of rich jasmine and zesty ginger. It then settles down into an addictive accord of myrrh, benzoin and amber balms. Spray this exclusive scent onto your skin and escape into a sensual universe of pure luxury." Will write more when I receive the bottle next week! And WHAT A BOTTLE! It IS SO LUXURIOUS! WOW!

claudia_23
claudia_23

This one is pure luxury in a botle , i love it very sweet oriental and pleasant fragrance. Very glowing and sexy . is a yummy blending of almond and caramel and is does have something in his smell that is very luminous. I definetly feel the honey smell that blends beautifull with my skin, i recomended for the oriental lovers.on the more expensive ones oriflame does a very good job, but don't buy the ceapy ones because you will be disapointed. The expensive ones on me does smell beautifully from this company.

Riddhi Shah
Riddhi Shah

Oriental, sweet.. reminds me of Opium for men! Lovely bottle! Feels royal when I open the black box and golden packaging from inside! N thers a gemlike bottle containing precious stuff! Please own it!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

The top is bubble-gummy. Quickly an almond-amber sensation covers you,while the myrrh-honey of the base soothe you.
I find it pretty similar to Poeme, but remarkably less oriental.
A delightful body cream.

MK
MK

I would like to say that I really like this perfume. I have it in a pure perfume and also in edp.As for the the bottle designer of the pure perfume,it is too rich and classy, the smell is so nice and special,lasts very long.It's made for the best mysterious lady on the Earth!One of the best from Oriflame.

guest_Suki
guest_Suki

Most expensive & elegant perfume of oriflame brand. I simply love it. Suitable for night time. It's suitable for both younger & older women. But not for teenagers.

dianthus
dianthus

very heavy, oriental smell. Suits better to older woman (grandma?) than to young and fresh girl. I think i feel some amber. Lasts very very long on skin. One of my "killers of smell" becouse when you wear it there is no other smell around..hmm I don't like it :/

Mona11
Mona11

I love this perfume by Oriflame. It is so sexy and mysterious. It's for a time when you like to feel special and expensive, for those winter days when you want to glow on the snow and be the center of everyone's mind.

The fruity fragrances that gently wrap around this smell make it sweet enough and the pure oriental notes make it sexy enough to be the perfect winter skin warmer.

Be the precious thing that everyone desires. You deserve it... ;)

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

This is my number one from Oriflame. I really like it. It is oriental, but I find it a soft oriental with nice notes of myrrh. Only for winter!

alina terec
alina terec

you should stay away from this one if you are a floral fruity or floral aquatic kind. it's very strong and realy realy oriental. it reminds me of those original essences that they sell as souvenirs when you travel trough some arabian countries. it's suitable for older ladies. i bought one for my self and had to give it to my mom. on her it actually smelled very good. the bottle is very nice, like a faceted gemstone. good lasting power. elegant and for winter use and special ocasions.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

Pretty okay perfume. Remind me of L'istant du Guerlain and DKNY Gold, but less sweet and less complicated.

Precious Eau de Parfum by Oriflame 3.60 out of 5 based on 145 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Precious Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Precious Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Precious Eau de Parfum by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Precious Eau de Parfum by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.