Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Precious Moments Oriflame for women

Precious Moments Oriflame for women
dislike

Precious Moments is a gorgeous scent that features the notes of apple, wild berries and white flowers, and warm wood notes at the soft base. The liquid contains shimmer and there is a ring for you on the bottle stopper.

Available as 50 ml EDT.

Precious Moments was launched during the 2000's.

Apple Wild berries Black Currant Blackberry

White Flowers Magnolia Jasmine

Precious Woods Caramel White Musk

Precious Moments Red Dream

Precious Moments Fragrance Reviews

Nanami
Nanami

Mama has this one, I've tested it for a try. I didn't liked the sparkle purpurine thing, nor the smell: it's very heavy.
Is apropiated for mature woman on a night date or elegant event.

SKY AND SOUL

I gave it to my friend Siya. Giordanni Gold INCONTRO is better for me.

SKY AND SOUL

Gift for my birthday from Ani.Do not know how stand on my skin...

romihi
romihi

It's a nice and innocent scent, fresh and fruity but sadly, like many others said, it doesn't last very long. I have to say though, the glitter and the flower ring makes me think young teen girls would be a better market for this than grown women...

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

Good one but not for me :(
don't know why I can't stand it on my skin
Maybe I'll never buy a sweet perfume again !

sweet nono
sweet nono

A very cute scent,have two bottles,nice glitter too.I really love it.

fidodido
fidodido

love it but the scent disappears within 10 minutes :S

leila_mic
leila_mic

i like the smell but not the glitter - I cannot use it for work, although the perfume is ok also for day-time ... i wish it hadn't that little sparkling things in it ... so it stays in my closet on the shelf ... waiting for autumn, when I can cover the areas I spray it on

diana.hunter

I like my crunchy apple so much and this perfume definetely captures it!
It's so delicious mix of red apples and dewy flowers and I even smell a freshly baked forest fruits pie. Ther musky undertone is also there discreetly but sufficient.
I have the body cream also and for me has better silage than the perfume. Even combining the 2 I smell it poorly after an hour or so but someone near me can sense it even when it's gone for my nose. It's there but no delicious whiffs for me...
I would definetely bathe in this fragrance, only wish it was stronger.
Like the bootle too...

diana.hunter

I like my crunchy apple so much and this perfume definetely captures it!
I would definetely bathe in this fragrance, only wish it was stronger.
Like the bootle too...

rdickey
rdickey

Heavenly and lovely. I just love it. One of the few samples after which I couldn't help but immediately buy a bottle afterward.

mellymel
mellymel

It's like Armani Diamonds with a flowery-fresh twist, so it's definitely more noticeable then the "well-behaved" Diamonds, fresher. I love it! The glitter sometimes bothers me because I use this at work.

samar.mostafa
samar.mostafa

I like it so much
The New version Red Dream precious moment is just amazing

unique.chics
unique.chics

smells very fresh and clean,
love the bottle and have a glittery effect
I Love everything about this perfume it really fits the name "Precious Momment"

holinessg@yahoo.com
holinessg@yahoo.com

Its a beautiful scent Just like Precious by oriflame.

Though Precious is the best scent I have ever smelled and best perfume I ever had, but like other oriflame perfumes, I was disapointed by its lasting power.

imochy
imochy

I had the chance to take a sniff of this perfume. To be honest, I have nothing to expect from this fragrance. Buuuuut...

OMG, I LOVE IT!

It smells so subtle, can barely offend anyone, so cute, beautiful, with a glance of freshness. The bottle was cute. I will never put the ring on my fingers, ever, but it looked cute with the bottle. The shimmering effect was also nice and although at some extent i could not find it after a few minutes on my skin, it came back shortly, and it bloomed into a dazzling feminine smell.

About the longevity, i think it's moderate. It stayed on my skin for over 6 hours (I live in tropical climate - but it's raining season at the moment, so it's not burning hot), but the sillage is pretty weak. It's enough to make you happy by being able to smell it though, and people standing close to you would of course notice, but this is not the kind of fragrance that will steal all of the spotlight for the user, as it's definitely subtle :)

Ashanti

Smells amazing but I am not happy about lasting power.I wouldnt buy it again.

Ashanti

Smells amazing but I am not happy about lasting power.I wouldnt buy it again.

ShiningStar
ShiningStar

I bought a bottle of it a coupe of days ago nd must say that it is a really fresh and soft scent. Love this one! I don't like the shimmer that much, but I can go with it. It smells amazing!

fath1ma
fath1ma

It's the real Apples' fragrant!! Of course isn't like air freshner.. No vintage , nothing special (Princess right) enough for 1 bottle I guess

CHERY ABOU SENNA
CHERY ABOU SENNA

mmmmmmmm........ this fragrance something between Escada Island Kiss but more light and Boss Orange Sunset .
with nice glitter makes it suitable for spring,summer,fall.

vertigo
vertigo

Precious Moments is a nice scent, although - like most from Oriflame - lasts very shortly.

It's a feminine, subtle, discreet, sparklingly fruity, pleasant floral.
I mostly get magnolia, apple and currants.
A transparent mist, making the one who wears it both charming and friendly.

But the staying power!

loza
loza

i love it so mush

teteihauzel
teteihauzel

I've been disappointed with almost all of Oriflame fragrances so far because the smell never last long and people hardly notice that you are wearing a perfume . Precious Moments..i like the packaging, the smell is alright,fresh and not too heavy. But then again it lasts hardly an hour and poof !! i do not recommend..my first bottle is now lying on my dressing table unused.

tanjag
tanjag

I´m not sure if there are words to express its uniqueness and beauty, and diamond powder - great idea! Although it doesn´t last long on my skin it´s beautiful, floral, fresh and very sexy scent! and I can really feel an apple in it - perfect! And the ring - I suppose I won´t wear such a ring but it´s not about jewelry but perfumes here isn´t it? So good luck in selecting the right scent for you - this one wouldn´t dissapoint you for sure.

wild_angel
wild_angel

love the bottle , the Glitter so fantastic and the perfume so amazing
really i love it so so so much :)

me2nour
me2nour

well ,,, I liked the idea of the bottle & the glitter,, but couldn't find the fragrance itself as special!!
very light that didn't last on my skin & very ordinary
I'm disappointed

laura.poison
laura.poison

A clean fresh scent, with some sweet floral notes, long lasting, despite all the critics here... I like the glitter in it and the ring.. I would love to receive it as a gift, very girlish and "precious". The diamond bubble bottle says it all! It trully a star among Oriflame's fragrances! Hope you'll also enjoy this one!

You know what the issue is Sofia? People sometimes just want to pay high prices, because only then do they believe the perfume is of good quality. Companies like Oriflame and Yves Rocher, that can deliver this quality for not that extreme high prices are not always understood for their 'democratic approach' (as Juliette would say...).

fanciful

BASE NOTES:

Musk / Caramel / Woods

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This is a great scent which disappears within the first 10 minutes.Not worth buying it.

guest_Patricia
guest_Patricia

it has a very very subtle fragrance, that disappears completely after maximum 2 h :( it`s worse than any eau the toilette and it says it`s eau de parfum. i honestly think it`s one of the worse perfumes made by oriflame. the ring on it is huge and if you have thin fingers might be very large, even though it can be tightened

dianthus
dianthus

Fresh and clean during all the notes, with gentle fruity sweetness at the beginning. I could call it "Sweet Fruity D&G Light Blue" or something :) I like it, coz it is so innocent, girly and gentle. Nothing overwhelming, just nice everyday scent, very safe but not boring (for me at least..).

Princess
Princess

It smells fresh, nothing special :( I was so exited by this one, but nothing special. Could work if you like fresh ordinary perfumes. The bottle is gorgeous :)

Precious Moments by Oriflame 3.94 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Precious Moments fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Precious Moments, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Precious Moments by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Precious Moments by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.