Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Radiant Light Oriflame for women

Radiant Light Oriflame for women
dislike

Radiant Light Oriflame for women Pictures

Radiant Light is a fragrance for women, which is sunny, bright, scorching, hot and ideal for summer. It introduces aromas of orange blossom and it is available as 50ml edt. Radiant Light was launched in 2008.

Orange Blossom Pear Grapes

Cedar Mimosa Lily Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla

Radiant Light Fragrance Reviews

st3vy
st3vy

orange blossom from the first time I sprayed it, and hints of woods scent after 1 hour.. i like it but it wont be my daily perfume..

Beatriz2222
Beatriz2222

Love love love this is the second bottle that I have from this perfume ;)

fath1ma
fath1ma

This one is much better for the longevity than others Oriflame's perfumes. The bottle show how the smell is.. fresh, energizing and like an Orange juice under the sunshine :D

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I am in love with this perfume. First of all, because I can feel it on my skin without adding more for 4-5 hours. It's really important for me, when I choose fragrance. Also I just love scent, it's so bright, sweet and sparkly, reminds me soda drink, makes me feel fun and happy. Very positive perfume. :)

sophisticated
sophisticated

again, an unpleasant "gift", there is no layering of notes whatsoever BECOZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!! just offensive freshly squeezed oranges with the peel sourness kept safe and IN YOUR FACE for 10-15 secs and that's it!!!!!!!!!! no dry-down, nothing, that pretty much sums up the whole IRRELEVANT LIGHT for me

barbiot35
barbiot35

I expected a fresh and pure orange blossom blast but disappointed! This smells like A CANDY flavoured orange but not a fresh way, SWEET, SWEET SWEET! No thanks!...

Erika_K
Erika_K

Opens with a very pleasant sweet orange scent but turns into an unpleasantly stinging fragrance soon, too soon.The orange blossom makes this, would need a little musk that would made it softer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Radiant Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Radiant Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Radiant Light by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Radiant Light by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Mirage Oriflame Felicity Oriflame Muse Oriflame Giordani Gold Oriflame Lucia Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Miss O Oriflame Dancing Lady Oriflame Moon Oriflame Enigma Oriflame Volare Magnolia Oriflame Elvie Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Chiffon Oriflame Grace Oriflame Northern Lights Nina Ricci Love by Nina Oriflame Giordani Gold Shine Oriflame Visions Lady Vintage Nina Ricci L`Air