Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

S8 Oriflame for men

S8 Oriflame for men
dislike

S8 is a fresh, woody scent that sets the trends eith eight stylish ingredients ranging from grapefruit, violet and musk. Available as 50ml EDT.

Musk Grapefruit Violet Mandarin Orange Black Pepper Cardamom Patchouli Tonka Bean

S8 Fragrance Reviews

seanscented
seanscented

Citrus , pepper , floral ,woodsy . it's very light and it does'nt last long on me . but the scent is not bad at all.

Molko
Molko

I feel also a strong pepper note at first, maybe too much, reminds me of CK One or other fresh citrusy (unisex) scents. Suits for spring or summer because it's light and airy. Not bad for smell but WEAK and has low sillage, after half minutes fades away...

lister
lister

Nice scent,very simple with low projection,this was my first scent from oriflame.Dosn't last even for an hour (just like all other oriflame scents).Synthetic and for untrained nose smells like burning plastic.

sebsan
sebsan

very fresh clean , smell , there is also black pepper in it i dot know why its not mentioned :) if i didnt know what the notes where in this id say it smells like grapefruit and black pepper. but theres no lasting power , last on me for an hour or two :d best for the fall winter .

DiBonD
DiBonD

It smells too clean and safe, nothing special about it.

i love s8fragrance

jim
jim

dosent last long

Very simlar to Carolina 212

adhieoprah
adhieoprah

Well my first impression when I ought this fragrance is the bottle and the campaign "the youth fragrance".
Then I tried it, it was lovely smell andhappen to love it but as many reviewer said it doesn't stay long and the bottle which is pretty but when you try to apply the fragrance isnn't really comfortable

guest_RKO
guest_RKO

i bought this product.. i really like the smell.. but the thing is, it doesn't stay long. neither does it give much of a smell to the others...
i sprayed about 5pumps today.. but still the same results... it doesn't give that smell out unless u smell it...

is it common or am i not using it right?
i pump it on the front of my tshirt

ily_sb
ily_sb

very fresh and great smell, it fits best the winter season (personal opinion)

nikornplay
nikornplay

fresh fresh fresh
light
feel good like you work out and take a shower
after that you get a good smell of fresh flower and bergamot orange

Rockdj
Rockdj

A vanguardist fragrance with a dynamic style and youthfull intuition. fresh and woodsy notes with 8 special ingredients that include pomelo, violets and almizcle. this is the company description 4 the cologne, is a nice fragrance, the staying power is good i only regret that the bottle cap doesn't fix well, but after all smells great.

Montie_M
Montie_M

What a simple bottle, said I.

But, the first spritz was very surprising, in a good way. So fresh: a combination of sweet, lemony but creamy mandarin. I never think that a reasonably-priced perfume could smell that good.But, 2 minutes later, the middle notes came out, so common so typical. Nice smell, but not stunning...

Hours later, a masculinity materialized into being and invited me to take a nap. Musk and sandalwood, a mix totally fatale to me! A knight in shining armor must smelled like this. Also, a single financially-wealthy bankers near my office.

Well, I notice that Oriflame has a good touch in men lines (instead of women’s); which is good since the consumer is still women anyway..

S8 by Oriflame 3.47 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame S8 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame S8, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S8 by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S8 by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Ascendant Oriflame Love Potion Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Oriflame Ascendant Pure Oriflame S8 Night Oriflame Lovely Garden Avon Black Suede Touch Oriflame Flamboyant Oriflame Giordani Man Dolce Vita Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Oriflame Mirage Oriflame Amber Elixir Avon Urban Edge Oriflame Giordani Man Avon Infinite Moment for Him Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Azzaro Chrome Avon Little Black Dress Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Oriflame Elvie