Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

So Fever Her Oriflame for women

So Fever Her Oriflame for women
dislike

So Fever Her Oriflame for women Pictures So Fever Her Oriflame for women Pictures So Fever Her Oriflame for women Pictures So Fever Her Oriflame for women Pictures So Fever Her Oriflame for women Pictures

At the end of January 2015 ORIFLAME presents their new fragrant duo named SO FEVER HIM I SO FEVER HER. The new fragrances arrive in attractive flacons made of glass. The company announces: "It is time now for you to take control, check your boundaries and make your wildest fantasies come true with fragrances So Fever!"

Fragrance for women So Fever Her arrives as an oriental-vanilla EDP with rich ingredients. Its provocative composition seduces with (key) playful and sexy accords of black currant, sweet and creamy sandalwood and ginger blossom. The perfume can be obtained as 50 ml Eau de Parfum. The perfumer of the edition for women is Vincent Schaller.

Oriflame So Fever Her is available as 50 ml EDP.

Bergamot Black Currant Pink Pepper

Ginger flower Apple Blossom Mirabelle Plum

Sandalwood Black Licorice Licorice Vanilla

Ultra Glam

So Fever Her Fragrance Reviews

Oceansoul87
Oceansoul87

When i've used this perfume for the first time, i've seen it as horribly sweet, but that was only because i applied too much of it (like i was used to do with way weaker perfumes). Now, i applied exactly the right dose and it smells wonderful! This is an amazing autumn (and probably winter, too) perfume and it lasts for a whole day. Also, i love the twisted bottle! :)

Evgenia817
Evgenia817

I dont like it. Very poor longetivity.

Patricia888
Patricia888

There is one very enticing note in it, and viewing the ingredient list I believe it must be ginger. I agree this is similar in nature to Oriflame Love Potion and both they have ginger that is the note that tops these both as my favorites from Oriflame.

bartoagung
bartoagung

with the advertisement like that using "grey" tie and sensuous pose and ambience, does this lines to celebrate "50 shades of grey"...? hmm.. cant wait to smell this

Annica
Annica

The best fragrance I have tested from Oriflame so far. I like how the sandalwood mingles with the ginger. It has a lovely spicyness and isn´t too sweet. Overall a pretty and versatile fragrance in my opinion. 7/10.

margoval
margoval

The previous reviewers have mentioned the notes as I detect them. I just want to add that according to me the perfume justifies the advertising. It is sensual, bold and daring and I would use it mostly at night. It lasts at least 8 hours on me which is shocking considering the price when it's on sale and the fact that this is Oriflame! Very nice surprise indeed!

Viola72
Viola72

sexy parfum....

rihabi
rihabi

Finally have it and i'm fascinated. Exactly my type ^^ here you go the vanilla, the ginger, the plum and the sandalwood...ingredients i adore. It's just so sweet, that blinds my senses and can't focus on each one of them. Their combo is just something big... And I'm pleased with the longevity. This one becomes one of my fav fragrances in Oriflame along with Love potion...Good job, Oriflame.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

So Fever for Her opens with a peppery plum note. The pepper tones down quite fast and then makes way for a fresh spicy ginger to shine through. As it dries down (which happens fast as well) the fragrance gets sweeter and creamy with vanilla and sandalwood. The sweet plum and fresh spicy ginger linger on as well.
Stays close to the skin.
It's a nice scent in a nice bottle, I get 3 hours of longevity when applied generously... wished it would last longer, because I do enjoy the scent!
♥♥♥

So Fever for Him is also a very pleasant scent, but with the same lack of longevity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame So Fever Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame So Fever Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So Fever Her by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So Fever Her by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.