Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Soul Oriflame for men

Soul Oriflame for men
dislike

herbal

Soul by Oriflame is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, juniper, grapefruit, basil, laurels and red apple; middle notes are coriander, suede, rosemary, thyme and fir; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and amber.

Bergamot Juniper Grapefruit Basil Laurels Red Apple

Coriander Suede Rosemary Thyme Fir

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Soul Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Cucumber, cucumber and again cucumber. But for the times when it was released, it was just perfect! Now it's a bit of a nostalgic but still a very elegant, office scent, for a cool and merciless businessman with no blood or heart but with the most elegant shirt and jacket instead.

birkanalayci
birkanalayci

Longevity was awful, scent was too youngish imo. Old days and nostalgia scent for me.

shamiram
shamiram

good smell and I noticed that it stays relatively longer in summer season rather in winter and cold weather. Besides, fragrance seems to radiate more power especially in hot weather.

fifaatm
fifaatm

I bought this for my father and he liked it very much (and I liked it too!) By the list of the notes here it's a masculine fruity aroma, funny though, I think I smell woodsy notes too..

And, I never realise that it doesnt have long staying power until I read these reviews, but I guess by how quick my father finished the bottle, it's figured :)

Rockdj
Rockdj

nice cologne, good sillage impressive. made it in france!

guest_anhthu
guest_anhthu

it smells great but no lasting power :(

guest_SEBSAN
guest_SEBSAN

ONCE I SMELLED THIS IN THE ORIFLAME CATALOG AND I LOVED IT ITS VERY SEXY AND masculine BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT LASTS LONG.

Rouu
Rouu

i bought that set for a friend and he totally luves it !! so attractive but unfortunately no staying power !! his gurl friend also recommend it as a SEXY fragrance on him !!

bella.sun
bella.sun

ooooooooooooohh very sexy i like it very masculine

rodda31
rodda31

very sexy, its last long n lovly but strong smell. very masculine..... awsome. i think one of the best perfumes from oriflame..... cirtus note was awsome....

Soul by Oriflame 3.27 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Soul fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Soul, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soul by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soul by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Ascendant Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Elvie Oriflame Giordani White Gold Oriflame Divine Sensual Givenchy Pi Oriflame Signature Oriflame Divine Clinique Clinique Happy Oriflame DeMarco Oriflame Eclat for Men Avon Perceive Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Oriflame Voyager Christian Dior Dune Givenchy Givenchy Play Eau de Toilette Oriflame Miss O