Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women

Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women
dislike

aldehydic
Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women Pictures Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women Pictures Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women Pictures Sparkle in Paris Oriflame for women Pictures

Before the upcoming holidays Oriflame launches new fragrance named Sparkle in Paris. Inspired by the celebration, glamor, lights of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, the new fragrance announces exciting holidays. In addition to the fragrance, perfumed body care collection and a collection of makeup were presented. Characteristic holiday star that is composed of four Eiffel Towers in the Art Nouveau style was created, with glamorous details that decorate outer cartons of holiday collection. Holiday collection Sparkle in Paris also includes festive jewelry that will be offered in Oriflame catalogs.

Sparkle in Paris EDT will offer unique composition in which the prominent notes of elegant vetiver are wrapped with freshness and sweetness of blackberries. The celebratory atmosphere is supported by intense notes of champagne in the composition! Top notes of Sparkle in Paris offer fruit chords of blackberry combined with sparkling juice of pink grapefruit and pink pepper. The heart includes orange blossom, sambac jasmine and champagne, while the elegant and sensual base is created of musk and vetiver.

Assortment of the Sparkle in Paris collection encompasses: Sparkle in Paris 50ml EDT; perfumed shower gel 300ml, shimmering body lotion 200ml, Deodorant Stick, glittery eyeliner, lip gloss, three types of holiday earrings and a wristwatch with pearl bracelet. Sparkle in Paris Collection will offer fragrances for home - Sparkle in Paris Reed Diffuser. Sparkle in Paris was launched in 2012.

Pink Pepper Pink Grapefruit Blackberry

Marc O`Polo Woman 2006

Sparkle in Paris Fragrance Reviews

Nanami
Nanami

Mama has this one, I've tested it for a try. On my skin was smelling good, feels easy going, but nothing special.
It's apropiated for young women on a casual date or event.

noxii
noxii

to me very poor longetivity about 2 hours

ailishlu
ailishlu

This is indeed a lovely fragrance for everyday use. There are aldehydes on the top which is probably what makes it sparkle like a champagne opening. It reminds me a lot of early Yves Rocher perfumes. I get a lot of berries in this one, but they don`t totally suffocate the Overall soft floral fragrance. The drydow is indeed beautiful and comforting. Very fresh and clean.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I like this perfume very much, it's light, fresh and it has personality
Spring type of perfume, champagne makes it even more interesting :)

me2nour
me2nour

ladies got crazy for this perfume in my country "Egypt" saying that it's different & classy!! I didn't feel that myself it was so normal & smells like Lacoste - touch of pink on my skin which is very ordinary as most of girls have it!
Maybe they loved it for it's cheep price & that's all.

noshnosh
noshnosh

fruit level: raspberries!
everytime i smell it i smell strongly rasberries with oranges with a small amount of jasmine .. after all smells nice and so girly and fresh

Most of all I feel the champagne and boysenberry notes in this fragrance.

Typical catalogue's sour fragrance. Reminds me about different fragrances. Celebre by Avon, for example.

Not my cup of tea(

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

I am so disappointed by this fragrance.It has a bitter note that botheres me a lot.That was the champagne note which was done poorly. Aside from the bitter note the whole frag. is synthetic berry like.It reminds me of some parfumes for little children.The plus side-it's mild,so i don't have to smell it all day.

Lalaith
Lalaith

I bought it blind and when I tried it it seemed me like something quite boring and ordinary. But after a while, I found myself sniffing my wrist again and again. I'd say that it's very nice and balanced perfume, soft floral with a hint of fruits and champagne, maybe a bit of pepper. It's really nice, can't offend anyone, but it's still interesting and not ordinary at all... Longevity is average. (very good for Oriflame). And I like it's flacon a lot, simple and classy, goes well together with the colour of perfume, with it's name... Very good, Oriflame!

wewe86
wewe86

i love it and will definitely re purchase !!! ,smells like an expensive perfume and has a good longevity ,well done oriflame

zuzana.grznarova
zuzana.grznarova

Good fragrance with an awesome longevity. I was surprised about it because it stays quite long on me and the fragrance itself smells more like expensive ones.

dovey
dovey

just got a sample of it inside their catalogue
reminds me of strawberries & champagne by victoria secret......

dormir6
dormir6

Mild, kindly seducing. A silky warm comforter, stuffed pillows made of silk in the colour of apricot, sparkling champange...really...in the soft light of candles. For pretty young women, who are on the curvy and more feminin side of life.

Paula80
Paula80

It's a lighter version of MOSCHINO Glamour. Nice and subtle, but a bit weak...

Green.colver
Green.colver

I love it! It`s so nice, I can`t believe Oriflame made this perfume. Feels unusual for them and remindes me of something else but I can`t tell... I`m wearing this constantly for 3 days

Plamka
Plamka

This is white wine + pink pepper,its much maturer than i'd like. It settles to a very soft floral, slightly fruity, nothing you can't handle. probably most suitable for special occasions, celebrations. Reminds me a bit or Red dress by Avon. Lasts more than 5hrs

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This perfume smells quite "grown up" when first applied,it is indeed sparkling-initially mainly smelling of white flowers & a hint of champagne then the floral notes gradually subside to leave a soft,slightly powdery floral with a hint of the blackberry fruit,and only a very subtle citrus tang. It is quite light and fresh,probably suited for daytime wear in spring and summer-quite a pretty,happy scent. Very good for the price!

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Yes I tried the tester and i was shocked ! It's just wonderful.
It starts very fruity at first- grapefruit and wild berries and then i noticed something hmm shampagne and something like burned sugar at the dry down(fresh sweetness not gourmand).
It smells very sparkling and sweet in a mature way !! It does smell simmilar to Christina Aguilera- Secret Potion !! .. I will definitely buy it :)

nodynod
nodynod

I am interested too about the notes
Plz tell me ur feedback
Thnx

emi
emi

Has anybody tried this already? I'm very curious about it, I like the notes list...

Sparkle in Paris by Oriflame 3.89 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Sparkle in Paris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oriflame Sparkle in Paris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sparkle in Paris by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sparkle in Paris by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.