Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

The Babes Sweet Peach Oriflame for women

The Babes Sweet Peach Oriflame for women
dislike

Sweet Peach fragrance from The Babes collection is a girl-next-door babe; a girl that everyone loves and is friend with. The composition opens with sparkling juicy peach and orange, followed by floral notes in the heart. Sandalwood and musk in the base give a dose of arrogance to her innocent appearance.

Available as 25 ml EDT.

The Babes Sweet Peach was launched in 2011.

Orange Peach

Floral Notes

Musk Sandalwood

The Babes Sweet Peach Fragrance Reviews

poetolatry
poetolatry

On me this smells like iced peach tea! It's actually quite pleasant, girly yes, but also cheerful and I could easily see myself wearing this in the summer.

There IS a bit syrupy and artificial smell to it as well, so if that's a no-no for you, you might want to skip this one!

Jest
Jest

Yummy. Reminds me of Peach Schnapps.

violet123
violet123

its horrible...gives me headache..

veronica.podorvanova
veronica.podorvanova

About half an hour or so. On my skin.

Kartini
Kartini

It smells great & cheerful

Amethyste
Amethyste

Passion fruit syrup.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Is it onl me that thinks this one reminds of the Harajuku perfume bottles? Maybe even in the fragrances.

The Babes Sweet Peach by Oriflame 3.44 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame The Babes Sweet Peach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame The Babes Sweet Peach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Babes Sweet Peach by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Babes Sweet Peach by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame The Babes Crazy Kiwi Oriflame The Babes Passion Berry Oriflame The Babes Spicy Mango Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Muse Nina Ricci Nina Oriflame Urban Lovers for Her Oriflame Mirage Oriflame Felicity Oriflame Enigma Oriflame Amber Elixir Oriflame Eclat Weekend Oriflame Cherries Oriflame Elvie Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Oriflame Petal Quartz Oriflame Giordani Gold Oriflame Grace Oriflame Miss O