Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Together Her Oriflame for women

Together Her Oriflame for women
dislike

marine

Together fragrance duo by Oriflame was launched in 2004. Together Her features ozonic notes, bergamot, jasmine, freesia, patchouli and tonka. It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange Lemon

Freesia Jasmine Rose Lily Sea Notes

Patchouli Tonka Bean Sandalwood White Musk

Together Her Fragrance Reviews

Lakambini
Lakambini

Very nice clean citrus-fruity fragrance, with a strong yuzu / grapefruit note to my nose. Dry-down a bit unisex, attributable to the tonka bean, maybe. I got this and its pair (for men) for my small collection of Oriflames, and despite the years since its release, and the fact it was used, it had held up quite well. It is in the same category as Tommy Girl and Boss Woman – a summer fragrance that makes you smell nice and presentable, leaving the rest entirely up to you. It was discontinued long ago, but very easily replaced with fragrances of the same genre. Recommended for job interviews or work, or for students.

mellymel
mellymel

I had this once, about 12 years ago, bought with great effort since I was a poor student. I loved it.... so sfesh and summery. I would buy it again if they sold it, if only for the memory of it those times...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Together Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Together Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Together Her by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Together Her by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Oriflame Delice Oriflame Divine Oriflame Freya Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Elvie Givenchy Ange ou Demon Givenchy Organza Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Hugo Boss Boss Woman Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Avon Tomorrow Oriflame Believe Oriflame M by Marcel Marongiu Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Oriflame Midsummer Woman Oriflame Enigma Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Calvin Klein Eternity Lancome Poeme