Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tsun Lai Oriflame for women
dislike

yellow floral
Tsun Lai Oriflame for women Pictures

Tsun Lai is a fragrance of exotic flowers that begins with fresh lemon zest and fruit blossoms. Chinese jasmine, ylang-ylang and pink lotus are in the heart, placed on a base of sandalwood, incense and vanilla. Available as 50 ml EDT. Tsun Lai was launched in 2002.

Amalfi Lemon Floral Notes

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lotus

Sandalwood Incense Vanille

Gelsomino Indiano

Tsun Lai Fragrance Reviews

Dimma
Dimma

A wonderful, soft floriental. I wish I had more of this delicate beauty.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Yes, jasmine and incense - the perfect oriental scent for beginners! Not only for beginners of course, but for those who would like to start messing with orientals but haven't been ready so far. It depicts the intensity of jasmine combined with incense notes in an expressive but rather unoffensive way. If you wish to depart on an oriental-perfume journety, start with this one! The only problem is that it's discontinued...:((((((((((

tovikari
tovikari

This nice floral scent was one of my favourites some years ago. It's very delicate and spring. I can't say it's compound or versatile. Simplicity of this scent is very attractive, I think. I detective my favourite ylang in it, delicate notes of jasmine and vanilla, which is not strong but very tender. I think that Tsun Lai is the fragrance for a young well-attended girl who wears simple chiffon dresses. I wish I could buy this fragrance once again! :)

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Wait, addicted!! Soon I come back to talk about this "little beauty"!

judee
judee

oh how I would love to own this pearl one more time .. the most beautiful scent of Oriflame for sure .. it smelled like soft jasmine with the hint of vanilla... so classy.

Lilii
Lilii

I bought this one on ebey, I totally dislike it the first time I smelled it, I thought it was so outdated and old-fashioned, ofcourse it is always just a matter of taste, I dont like that much jasmine in a perfume, it is so boring...in this perfume I could only smell jasmine and a hint of vanilla.but it is longlasting.
Fortunately a friend liked it and I gave it to her.

allexa27
allexa27

It is like washed version of Samsara Guerlain.Very good one though

claudia_23
claudia_23

I was so in love with it, i am so sory oriflame discontinued it, it was the best jasmine scent i have ever smelt. I was 18 years old them but is not girly at all, or teenage, is perfec t, i can't see any parfume that resembles it. Just smell the fresh piked up jsmine and u will make an ideea of what it smells like.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Tsun Lai fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Tsun Lai, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tsun Lai by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tsun Lai by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Believe Oriflame Midsummer Woman Oriflame Freya Oriflame Delice Oriflame Enigma Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Oriflame Elvie Oriflame Giordani Gold Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Christian Dior Dolce Vita Christian Dior Dune Avon Tomorrow Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Oriflame Divine Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Kate Moss Vintage Oriflame Eclat Halloween Halloween