Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Visions Miss Punk Oriflame for women

Visions Miss Punk Oriflame for women
dislike

milky

Visions Miss Punk by Oriflame is a Floral fragrance for women. Visions Miss Punk was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Roques. The fragrance features musk, peony, milk and vanilla.

Musk Peony Milk Vanilla

Lovely Garden
Mind

Visions Miss Punk Fragrance Reviews

Alfica
Alfica

I still have the bottle with 2 drops of perfume left, to remind me of this beautiful scent. And I am still looking for something similar. So far, I had no luck :(

checked
checked

it's my favorite. milk and musk and green notes

darksome
darksome

If you are searching for something similar, try Le Couvent des Minimes - Cologne of the Missions.

Luthien999
Luthien999

This fragrance used to be my signature scent for a long, long time. My boyfriend loved it so much. The scent is very pleasant, full of vanilla, milk and musk. It is a sexy and lovely scent at the same time. Longness and sillage were very good indeed. It is a pity that Oriflame isn´t producing it anymore. :-(

rebeccavazquez
rebeccavazquez

Too bad oriflame discontinued it

9154mf
9154mf

I love this fragrance, I have perfumes from $20 to $450 and this is still one of myfavourites, sweet but with a hint of something, dark almost nutty. Hard to describe but just gorgeously sexy. I love it!

DiBonD

Oriflame released three limited editions of Visions EDT for summer 2010, and I have the three of them. Why hasn't Fragrantica included them yet?

cosza
cosza

This perfume is one of my favourites. It smell like fresh candy, maybe Tic Tac. I also love its price.

vagge.angel
vagge.angel

this perfume is fearless.I totally love it.the smell of it is sweet but sexy wild but elegant too and im really sad that oriflame stooped the production of it.

SamanthaSam
SamanthaSam

this perfume reminds me of my childhood...when my grandma and I used to make cookies...a nice vanilla scent, not too heavy and longlasting. Love it!

Jas
Jas

it smells like cookies, or candies. Nice, but somehow i just feel it's not my kind. :(

guest_anni
guest_anni

smells like cookie..and I can't find it anymore. I really love this

guest_cris
guest_cris

this was my signature perfume ....on my skin it smells like cookies. im so sad that they discontinued it

orchidlover
orchidlover

It is my favourite frag from Oriflame.
I can't detect the peony at all. It is a sweet,vanilla scent just like YSL Cinema (so not girlish at all).
Incredible lasting power. Unfortunately it is discontinued now.

Amethyste
Amethyste

Vanilla cookie

DiBonD

I love this fragrance. It's not too girly, but kinda elegant for me. It's suitable for teens who want darker daily fragrance.

guest_Cecilia
guest_Cecilia

I absolutely love this perfume it's soo upbeat, nice and lasts pretty long.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Visions Miss Punk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Visions Miss Punk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Visions Miss Punk by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Visions Miss Punk by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Visions Lady Vintage Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Enigma Oriflame Amber Elixir Oriflame Miss O Oriflame Fire Oriflame Northern Lights Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Oriflame Visions Casual Cutie Oriflame After Hours Oriflame Delight Oriflame Diamond Musk Oriflame Miss O Fashion Princess Oriflame Freya Oriflame Divine Sensual Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Oriflame Amethyst Fatale Oriflame Felicity Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Elvie