Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Vivacity Oriflame for women

Vivacity Oriflame for women
dislike

Vivacity by Oriflame is a Floral fragrance for women. Vivacity was launched in 2013. Top notes are pink grapefruit, pink pepper and mandarin orange; middle notes are orange blossom and peony; base notes are vetiver, amber and musk.

Pink Grapefruit Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange

Orange Blossom Peony

Vetiver Amber Musk

Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil

Vivacity Fragrance Reviews

Unqsgrtuku
Unqsgrtuku

I used to love it very much until I sprayed it a little too much and it gave me headache... Longetivity is just moderate about 3-4 hours. As for the scent, it smells heavenly, indeed. It's juicy, sweet, fruity. Very good suit for summer but spring and fall would be just fine too

mushkbar
mushkbar

The bottle is pretty, perfume is light and fresh, its better than many oriflame perfumes which are mostly disappointing for me, it has the the light blue vibe but it can't substitute light blue at all.

emi
emi

I'm in love. So juicy, mouth-watering pink grapefruit smell with a hint of clean orange blossom. Amazing. Longevity is medium.

Edit: Longevity is very short unfortunately.

amaliamughni
amaliamughni

light, and have a relaxation smell. very soft for daily wear, prefer to wear it before sleep.
although citrus is the main , but i smelled jasmine more

ais-sama
ais-sama

Fresh citrus-y scent at first, then turns into some floral notes. Not unpleasant, but a bit overwhelming for me. The longevity is poor.

DiBonD
DiBonD

Better and more intense than Light Blue in my opinion. The musk is a little bit strong but I'm OK with this. Surprisingly, it doesn't smell too sharp on hot days, just casual.

irarai
irarai

just rubbed my hand on the oriflame catalogue and bought it. iwas a bit skeptic but this turned to be a beautiful perfume although the bottle is a bit heavy and not seemingly beautiful as it looks in the pages but the perfume is beautiful soft woody spicy everything mixed perfect for sweaty summers and it sits on my skin till night and its the second after ck euphoria so luv it worth a try

Yulia Starikova
Yulia Starikova

Julia Star enjoy Igoria Vival Vivacity Woman!

Viola72
Viola72

Very, very nice....

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

Very light,summery and fresh perfume without being shapr.The pink grapefruit note is dominant in this.It's perfect for hot summer days.It sits on the skin very close like a perfumed lotion,personally i would liked it to be more long lasting.It disappears very quickly.

Cathped
Cathped

Fruity, light, fresh, summerly, Young, sweet and casual. A pleasant smell in the trendy tropical type of summer perfumes.

zuzka6999
zuzka6999

To me this one is one of the few lovely variations on Light blue or I love love. Very light, refreshing grapefruit-y scent. Sweeter than LB but not as sweet as Moschino. Staying power is up to 4h on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Vivacity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Vivacity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vivacity by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vivacity by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Paradise Oriflame Lady Avebury Oriflame Amber Elixir Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Pretty Swan Oriflame Mirage Daydream Oriflame Enigma Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Oriflame Eclat Weekend Lancome Miracle Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Oriflame Elvie Oriflame My Red by Demi Moore Oriflame Amber Elixir Night Oriflame M by Marcel Marongiu Oriflame Fairy City Lights Oriflame Eclat Femme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Oriflame Power Woman