Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Volare Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women
dislike

ozonic
Volare Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women Videos
Volare Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women Pictures Volare Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women Pictures Volare Eau de Parfum Oriflame for women Pictures

Just before the upcoming Valentine's Day, Oriflame is launching special edition of fragrance Volare Eau de Parfum is specially designed flacon to celebrate love and romance. Volare Eau de Parfum has retained the essence of love in full bloom and describes it with rose, flower that symbolizes femininity and elegance. Volare contains petals of love- as explained by the house of Oriflame!

The delicate and sensual new perfume Volare Eau de Parfum introduces timeless fusion of violet leaves, juicy pear and galbanum announcing a floral heart of gentle peony, gardenia and rose petals. The base of the composition adds sweet and gourmet shades of praline combined with leather and cedar to provide unique charm to the floral bouquet. The fragrance was created to highlight romance and beauty and it arrives just in time, before the holiday of love. Universal symbol of love and beauty, timeless icon – rose was chosen to give shape to the glass flacon, filled with fusion of rose petals transferring and accentuating sent of freshly cut roses.

Its glass flacon represents the gentle blooming rose bud crowned with s metallic cap created in shape of a stem in metallic gold color. Color of liquid is also gentle and sensual, and appropriately announces love between flowers and candies. The perfume arrives as 50 ml eau de parfum. Volare Eau de Parfum was launched in 2014.

Pear Violet Leaf Galbanum

Evening Edged In Gold

Volare Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

shwetadwivedi
shwetadwivedi

I don't know if I received a fake but this fragrance to my nose is extremely cheap smelling, border lining awful. I don't quite remember the smell of tresor but I m a huge magnifique lover and this for some reason doesn't even smell close. I bought this off eBay so may be it is a fake or really old bottle and the juice has turned. I do love the bottle. It doesn't look as beautiful as it does in the adverts though. You might want to sniff before you buy

STARISH
STARISH

It's very similar to Lancome's Tresor.
A very good alternative if you're looking for a cheaper fragrance with nice quality. I like Volare EDP a lot.

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

Great dupe of Lancôme Magnifique which i really love! Not a blind buy, but get it free as a new Oriflame consultant. Beautiful bottle, but not sure about longetivity. I will recommend this to my customer if they look for floral, feminine and unique fragrance

ShiraJemJem
ShiraJemJem

WOW! Another beautiful rose-shape bottle. Really pretty. I don't care about the scent anymore. I just want to get it just for its bottle. LOL

silvia d
silvia d

It s like the mild version of Tresor mixed with oscar de la renta s "volupte"

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I like it very much...but only because Tresor edp is one of my favourite frags! I can't smell important differences between them.

DiBonD
DiBonD

Better than the original Volare. It's less sharp than the original but softer and more comfortable to my nose. The smell of rose isn't as sharp as most rose scents, which I like.

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

Love at the first sign. OMG!!! It's such a beautiful bottle and scent !!!!

nesrnoz
nesrnoz

I don't agree that it's mature. Too sweet to be a mature perfume. Being 27 and romantic , this suits me and my best friend very well. She introduced me to this lovely, warm, sweet fragrance. Not my signature but definitely takes the second place after Premier Jour by Nina Ricci.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

One of the view fragrances from Oriflame which I am less enthousiastic about. Maybe it's the leather accord that is not working for me, but this one just doesn't suit me.
The bottle is pretty, they should have added a picture of the bottle laying on the side :)

pink and pink
pink and pink

My lovely perfume. This is best suitable scent for my personality. I am feeling "yes this made for me" when I wear it. I am a rose fan and this rose very intense. Sweet powdery vintage. Violets roses and pralines are together very romantic like an old love movie.

boutaïna
boutaïna

C'est un parfum gourmand sans être entêtant, je l'ai en ce moment et j'en suis satisfaite.

theflyer
theflyer

This is a mature fragrance. On me this smells like the violet candy we used eat when we were kids, with a noticable leather backround and just a litte zing of pear.
After an hour or two it's much softer. It's sweet and warm, maybe from the pralines, and the roses become more apparent.
A very sophisticated perfume.

twillocks
twillocks

That is so beautiful . . . . I agree I would buy for the bottle alone. Can't wait to smell.

Volare Eau de Parfum by Oriflame 3.60 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Volare Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Volare Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Volare Eau de Parfum by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Volare Eau de Parfum by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.