Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Volare Magnolia Oriflame for women

Volare Magnolia Oriflame for women
dislike

Volare Magnolia is a wonderful spring scent of magnolia blossoms, jasmine and rose. Available as EDT. Volare Magnolia was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

Orange Blossom Rhubarb Lemon Citruses

Magnolia Rose Jasmine

Musk Tonka Bean Woody Notes

Volare Magnolia Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Beautiful, fresh floral, an almost perfect "copy" of Gucci ENVY. I love to use both of them in spring, indispensable!:)

mshimoz
mshimoz

All I smell is intensive roses scent and I don't like at all it's too sharp and not light or fresh ..um disappointed

Legolas
Legolas

My mom have it..it's very nice and comfortable fresh flovery scent..magnolia is dominant..it remind's me on spring time.. on me 1 spray lasted impressive 8.5h.. projection is more discreet but for the price you cannot complain..

Togiii
Togiii

Subtle flowery scent but doesn't stay long. Wearable but lacks something, similar to Bright crystal.

noxii
noxii

love it, doesnt last long, nobody around you will notice that you are wearing a perfume

dipisor
dipisor

It's a nice and soft magnolia scent. Also I can smell the rose as well. I like it for a spring day.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

This smells okay like a very expensive & good shampoo ...Not bad at all but also not a real perfume ...

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Smells boring: typical floral scent.

dina
dina

Soft, delicate, clean and very feminine. Doesn't have that cheap synthetic note present in many Oriflame frag.

Liene
Liene

Volare Magnolia for me is little floral freshness miracle as there is nothing from neither aquatic, nor ozonic, nor green notes which I only expect to give the freshness to perfume. So it is perfect for spring and chilly summer days.
It opens with magnolia and lemon and remains very fresh, clean and floral for some four hours. During that time other light and juicy florals appears, I cannot really distinguish them, but at times it may seem to smell like air freshener (not the cheapest at least). Then comes the drydown if it comes at all, because for that I have to apply more perfume than I'm used to, although it is very hard to overdo with this one as the sillage is averagely low and it tends to disappear within three to four hours. So the drydown for my nose feels like mix of magnolia in all its beauty and little hint of musk and cedar. Those notes I feel just very close to skin for couple more hours.
Volare Magnolia is interesting and promising perfume, but it does not feel developed till the end, there is too much to improve.

pmachado
pmachado

A sweet floral but ozonic scent. Just became one of my favorits floral fruty scents. Wonderful!

barbiot35
barbiot35

Very very very disturbingly sharp IMO! I couldn't use it as a fagrance...None of ingredients on list I've detected...That was a huge disappointment.

zuzla
zuzla

nice floral, a lot of nice and femine magnolia, ideal for spring or early summer.

Anaa
Anaa

It's amazing!Very floral,sweet and girly,I love that magnolia smell but I can feel too a touch of peach,don't you?

orchida
orchida

it's really soapy

vertigo
vertigo

I thought it would be a light magnolia soliflore, but it's not.
It's actually quite strong, like original Volare.
There's not only magnolia there, but also other flowers.
They form one, persisting, a bit soapy accord.

kerini
kerini

It's a nice, inoffensive magnolia scent and that's about it. Especially over the first 1-2 hours I can smell the rose as well and there's a soft hint of jasmine and musk but as implied by the name this Volare flanker mostly features magnolia. It lasts about 6-7 hours on me.

I bought it on a whim when all that sunshine made me crave a new spring fragrance. As soon as the weather changed I remembered that florals aren't really my thing though.

Magnolia may be one of my favourite floral notes but still I'm feeling completely indifferent, there's just nothing memorable about it.

I only now am seeing for the 1st time that Volare has even more flankers!! I need to have them all!

áldásözön
áldásözön

wonderful

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Volare Magnolia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Volare Magnolia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Volare Magnolia by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Volare Magnolia by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.