Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Spring Fever Origins for women

Spring Fever Origins for women
dislike

herbal

Spring Fever by Origins is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Spring Fever was launched in 1995. The fragrance features apple, marigold, mandarin orange, watermelon, artemisia, lime (linden) blossom and cypress.

Apple Marigold Mandarin Orange Watermelon Artemisia Lime (Linden) Blossom Cypress

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Spring Fever Fragrance Reviews

Jomoves
Jomoves

Like the name says, this captures an intense moment in spring where all the buds blossom, the butterflies flutter and the grass blades are thick and green. Wildflowers dot the landscape as the last droplets of morning dew begin to evaporate. A water wheel next to a barn turns slowly in a creek, adding algae-scented foam to the mix.

This is the beauty of spring in a bottle. But not just any spring, it is the scent of the American spring landscape. Do you remember the intro to The Little House on the Prairie where the girls run down a hill while the parents look on from their covred wagon? This is that scene in a bottle.

lsh55
lsh55

This fragrance was my absolute favourite during the 90'. It stood out from all the melon smelling scents that came up during those years by not smelling overwhelmingly of melon. I just hate melon, I've never had a piece of melon in my mouth, the smell is repulsive to me. It's fresh and sparkling and sweet in a wonderful way.

Luckily I have hoarded a couple of bottles now it's not available any longer. I don't understand why Origins let it go from their assortment.

piahellgren
piahellgren

Never have I gotten more compliments than I did while wearing this. Strangely fresh and green, strongly mandariny and with this amazing soft linden blossom note. Men and women alike loved it.

Spring Fever by Origins 3.44 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Origins Spring Fever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Origins Spring Fever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spring Fever by Origins. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spring Fever by Origins represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Chanel Chanel N°19 Anna Sui Anna Sui Creed Spring Flower Chanel Coco Fresh Sugar Lychee L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Miel The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Tocca Cleopatra Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Demeter Fragrance Lavender Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Lancome Tresor Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Dior J`Adore Voile de Parfum