Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Be 21 Orlane for women

Be 21 Orlane for women
dislike

Be 21 Orlane for women Pictures Be 21 Orlane for women Pictures

Be 21 is an oriental – woody fragrance for women made by Richard Herpin. Top notes are cozy with red peach, cardamom and Ceylon cinnamon. Ylang-ylang, violet, cashmere, pistachio and iris inhabit the heart, while the base brings heliotrope, vanilla, sandalwood and Tonka bean into the composition. It is available in an elegant transparent bottle designed by Federico Restrepo as 30, 50 and 100 ml edt. Be 21 was launched in 2001.

Ceylon Cinnamon Red Peach Cardamom

Pistachio Blossom Cashmere Wood Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Heliotrope Orris Root

Toni Gard

Be 21 Fragrance Reviews

Adrien02
Adrien02

I am wearing this soft, powdery jewel today as I haven't worn it in awhile. This scent never fails to uplift me, no matter my mood. Purchased a few years ago as a blind buy because the price was reasonable (less than $30 US dollars). This is a soft powdery Oriental with soft florals singing sweetly in the background. Grounded with a delicious sandalwood/vanilla base the sweetness seems to last thruought the drydown but doesn't become sickingly sweet to overpower the base nor does it become an overripe peach on the verge of rotting. Imagine a dish of freshly made peach cobbler, still warm from the oven and topped with decadent vanilla bean icecream and candied flower petals ;;; that's the drydown to me. It saddens me that beautiful fragrances such as this are discontinued or HTF. It is one of those perfumes that I daresay many Fragranticans would enjoy.
Suitable for office, everyday and special occasions. Unobtrusive and not overpowering, unless you have a heavy finger : ) Good in any season but it seems to shine during the spring/summer months.

lafefe
lafefe

I know it's a contradiction, but it's the most unique and special perfume I would consider using for everyday life and casual wear at office.
It's also perfect for a present, it's versatile, so fresh and gentle, it's absolutely pleasant and nobody will be annoyed by it.
I don't detect the vanilla and pistachio combination fully, it's not as gourmand as I though it would be, to me it's a delicious fresh breeze, it's just slightly sweet, just a bit woody, only a tiny bit spicy. It's got just a tiny bit of everything!
I discovered it when I started to "search by notes" here at Fragrantica and the mixture of pistachio, vanilla, heliotrope and cashmere wood sounded so promising to me that I had to try it!
But I couldn't find nowhere!
Last year I finally had the chance to try it (I was in Germany on a business trip) but didn't buy it...this year I've been thinking about it so much that one year later, last November, I came back to the same fantastic shop in Dusseldorf and bought one 100 ml bottle! It was the last bottle available in the perfume shop (and in the whole world I think) and for the price I also received the tester! Since they couldn't sell it anymore, they didn't need the tester anymore! :-D

Edit: I've been using it for a couple of weeks everyday now and I really like it! It's growing so much on me, on my skin it tends to be sweeter than before and with a fruity edge, I really recommend this perfume and the fact that it's rare to find is a plus!

yulianti

powdery, soft and classic and long lasting. Very difficult fine at physic shop in my town

Finally I had a chance to test this scent and liked it. The dominant pistacho note is really interesting. It is a sweet powdery gourmand. I want to re-test it, because I still have to check on longlivity before I buy such an expensive - but also surprisingly extraordinary - scent. Well done :-)

yulianti

fresh, smooth and long lasting perfume, but its very hard to find in my town

Milenadim
Milenadim

So extraordinary!!!Pistachio and vanilla is a magic combination!I love it!!

Hyponse
Hyponse

Woody oriental scent. Long lasting.

ekati
ekati

A beautiful perfume,you can wear it day or night..I get many compliments when I wear this and you can smell it all day.

vertigo
vertigo

I have a small note to add to the great reviews here.
This perfume reminds me of mulled wine :)
Hot wine + cloves, cinnamon, honey...

A very special oriental spicy fragrance.
I get mostly peach & cinnamon in the beginning. To me it resembles a bit a well-known beauty as it dries down ... Alchimie!
5 common notes, one from the top - peach, and four from the base - tonka, vanilla, sandalwood, heliotrope.
It's rich, powdery, woody, spicy, it warms you from the inside!

Still, I wouldn't be able to wear it.
(Same with Alchimie).
Stays rather close to my skin, but the staying power is great!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Oh, I like this scent. I don't feel overwhelming peach there to my happiness. For me it's spicy-fruity-woodsy-sweet. It's sexy and misterious. A warm and cosy one.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Long lasting, lovely, powdery, sweet and very feminine fragrance! Reminds me a bit of Cacharel's Noa but blended with a bit of Amor Amor.. Definitely a wonderful fragrance, perfect for autumn - very warm, with the perfect amount of spices.. One of the best "blind" purchases I ever had!
P.S. It's also very long-lasting! 8 hours at least!!

amelie
amelie

Incredibly strong powdery fragrance.It is so strong that I felt nothing for hours except that dominant powdery note.This is probably a good recommendation.

imgcas
imgcas

Today I have noticed that Be 21 smells like Miller et Bertaux #1. Very spicy with a hint of fruits and definitely a medicine note.

There is another niche fragance called Sottobosco -from the Spanish brand Jimmy Boyd- which is quite similar to Be 21 too.

sayhi
sayhi

When I sprayed it first I thought that it was way too much oriental but after few hours I smelled it again and I got the impression that it matched up with my skin. So I'm starting to like its smell although at first I did not like it. I would ratherly use it at night or for a special occasion.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

Be 21 is one fragrance i ever searched for it's a wonderful clean/soft creamy/sensual and light sweet/woody natural scent.I'm happy that i could test this one it's not so popular and that's definitive good.
At the beginning the scent is very fresh and spicy i smell the cinnamon,then it becomes softer and creamy,sensual i smell violet and the cashmere wood then it becomes sweeter i love the tonka bean and vanilla in it and also the woody background.
Be 21 last a long time and is good for the colder day's and the spring time,but also for warmer day's.I'm addicted to the smell i'm so happy that i have one bottle of this awesome scent and i'm sure when this bottle end i buy a second one.The Bottle is clean and awkward i like the bottle it's so pure like the scent.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

A great perfume.Not many women wear it and that is always a plus.It is the pistachio that makes it particularly interesting.Pistachio-flowers was the ingredient that I had read about when it was launched.Comfortable and femminine,in the classic meaning of the term.Well,for all the specialists here,a must try by Orlane.

Malegria
Malegria

Be 21 seems to be made out of 2 entire different parts. With the first spritz I got a sharp, vivacious accord of peach and ginger (though I know it`s not in the composition).The second part dawned on me in about an hour and it was very, very alluring and attractive - soft woodsy notes, almond, and best of all - the heliotrope? so sweet ant tempting.Reminded me of Tracy by Ellen Tracy - same gentle sweetness.

Be 21 by Orlane 3.75 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Orlane Be 21 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Orlane Be 21, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be 21 by Orlane. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be 21 by Orlane represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.