Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Fleurs d`Orlane Orlane for women

Fleurs d`Orlane Orlane for women
dislike

yellow floral
Fleurs d`Orlane Orlane for women Pictures Fleurs d`Orlane Orlane for women Pictures Fleurs d`Orlane Orlane for women Pictures

Fleurs d`Orlane by Orlane is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Fleurs d`Orlane was launched in 1983. Top notes are orange blossom, green notes, mandarin orange, peach, bergamot, orange, water hyacinth and cloves; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, lily, orchid, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, narcissus and white flowers; base notes are honey, sandalwood, amber, musk, benzoin, cedar, styrax, vanilla and powdery notes.

Orange Blossom Green Notes Mandarin Orange Peach Bergamot Orange Water Hyacinth Cloves

Carnation Tuberose Lily Orchid Orris Root Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose Narcissus White Flowers

Honey Sandalwood Amber Musk Benzoin Cedar Styrax Vanilla Powdery Notes

Beautiful
Lys Mediterranee

Fleurs d`Orlane Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

Happy, celebratory floral scent. I see a woman with brown, curly hair and brown doe eyes wearing a hat and a simple white dress laughing in the sun. That is so not me, but I really appreciate this perfume for what it is.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fleurs D'Orlane is an extravagant floral fragrance. It's got a lot going on. The citrus opening is fresh and sweet with a touch of peach fruit. The fruit here is as I said fresh and very summery. I know when to wear this. The heart is immensely floral and in fact it has been compared to the all time favorite floral perfumes like Quelques Fleurs and Estee Lauder Beautiful. However although I can see similarities I like this because it has a pronounced clove, honey and sandalwood toward the dry down that really does a fine job of keeping all the flowers together and from dissipating too quickly. I love Quelques Fleurs but for me it's a green floral whereas this is clearly a white floral. There are white flowers galore. Tuberose is very prominent as is the jasmine but other flowers that are in harmony with jasmine include orchid, rose, carnation ylang-ylang and narcissus. Flowers for weeks. The scent begins to dry down beautifully into a number of things: honey, something akin to incense (benzoin) vanilla and sandalwood. This lacks musk or animalic scents so it's mostly sweetly floral and warmed up spiced up with incense. It's a gorgeous summer or spring fragrance to wear in the day time, casual but also nice enough to wear with formal wear. The price right now is very affordable at about 50 bucks when it used to be pricy. That's why I like my old school perfumes they are the best and while they were the epitome of luxury when they were first released (when I was a kid or before I was born) but now they are one click away from being delivered into my home.

Planet_X
Planet_X

I can't believe I bought this for under a tenner! It is most naturalistic white lush tiger lillies and fields of daffodils I ever smelled. And it is soooooooo potent and strong, that you can call vintage Anais- Anais "shy and reserved girl", while she is not really. Outstanding floral, must have for lily-lovers and daffodils hunters, like me, yet you better realize that people will able to smell you from 50 metres ahead and 50 metres after you left, some will roll their eyes, but most of them will ask you, where did you buy it from. My bottle cap has the colour of dark fuchsia, unlike transparent on this page, just on case if they differ, depending from year of make or concentration, as some ppl mentioned they smell a lot of jasmine, not in my bottle, anyway. Lillies and daffodils, daffodils and lillies in nicest slightly spicy powderness. Loving it!

bonnie52
bonnie52

I have been getting some real stinkers lately. I was soooo happy to get this! It broke my bad streak! it is so feminine, floral and wonderful!! I sprayed it on when it came in the mail and immediately my husband said "wow! That smells really good!" He doesn't usually comment on my perfumes so I know I really have a winner with this one ; )

kaysee
kaysee

This was my sister's signature scent in the late 90s.I do remember the flowery and feminine vibe it gives.

paneradfisk
paneradfisk

First spray is a burst of sparkly green jasmine, the green scent wave slowly balances itself into what I imagine a summer night in a newly mowed lawn with jasmine flowers would smell like. Uncomplicated and non-soapy, no aldehydes, but also no buttery or creamy tropical scent, but just this refreshing and simple scent.

crazyface
crazyface

Iam on my third full size bottle of this gooooorgeous gem, and it will not be the last!
Does not remind me of any other scent I know of :)
Classy, elegant floral that is impossible to get in my country, Norway.
But where there's a will, there's a way..........

lirael00
lirael00

If you like floral scents go for this gem. It's like they used the whole garden of flowers to make this fragrance. I like it because I'm very fond of very strong perfumes and this one is definitely strong. In my opinion it's perfect for spring time, I wouldn't want to wear it in the winter as there are a lot of other perfumes who suit that weather better. I still don't get it why is this so cheap as it's easily compared to all great modern expensive ones. So, if you want to save some money and still smell expensive go and get this one!

yola40
yola40

Yes yes I love this it reminds me of chloe narcissus too! It is a bit different from that though. It makes me feel like a beautiful queen. It is most definitely a keeper in my collection. I have the vintage form I think due to the bottle not looking like the version of now. I will continue to wear and buy as long as the vintage is still available.

dmaw
dmaw

Heavy on the jasmine, but softens quickly and lingers gently. I'm not getting the comparison to Beautiful. Beautiful is a sharp floral. This one is a bit more delicate.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

It's a cold winter day, and I'm basking in my latest perfume bargain - Fleurs d'Orlane. That Amerimark was offering a full size bottle for only 15 USD was too utterly beguiling. I gave in to temptation, and have no regrets!

I'm delighted to discover that this fresh, green floral is delicately sweet - never overwhelming or loud. The comparisons to Beautiful have some foundation, but somehow this is simply not what I'm getting. I own and enjoy Beautful, and she is another fragrance entirely. I also smell the fabric softener mentioned and only wish that MY fabric softener smelled this good!!!

The opening is a whack of Geraniol and/or Eugenol ~ both among my favorite "bad" chemicals. ;) I'm assuming from the packaging that I own the vintage version, and that's just fine with me!

Shortly after, a yellow, rosy aroma wafts up. My initial thoughts are of Summer Roses and Daffodils. If the daffodils are really Narcissus, it doesn't dispell the dream! The slight fruitiness in the melange never becomes cloying to me, and lends a warmth that other rose centered fragraces sometimes lack. ( I'm thinking of L'aimant here, a fragrance I love but find a bit cold at times. )

Critics are not wrong in assessing this beauty as slightly dry and soapy - perhaps this is the perfect balance that Fleurs d'Orlane manages between opulence and freshness. In my humble opinion, floral lovers owe it to themselves to try this charming and ridiculously affordable lady in vintage form, while she is still available!

SolangeN
SolangeN

Bought this as a potential substitute for Eau d'Eden, but it's closer to Sung. Lots of sharp green orange blossom with what registers to me as lilac and a slightly vanilla drydown. Edges toward bathroom spray territory but musk and green notes prevent it crossing the line. A decent quality cheapie.

aber19
aber19

My review is of the second image of perfume. The long elegant bottle with the pink box 100mls eau de toilette. This is a floral sweet perfume which smells like a watered down version of Beautiful by Estee Lauder. Once it settles after 20 mins, it reminds me of a fusion of Cabotine Gres for women with the jasmine blending into the weakened Beautiful perfume smell.

I have sprayed 5 sprays on my clothes and is a soft and has a comfortable lngering smell. It was very faint on the skin. However, on fabric, it smells better for me.

I can understand why others have commented it is like a rose fabric softer. But the rose in this perfume is has a very slight orangey, sweet rose and makes one comfortable to wear around the house. The perfume is a good, reliable perfume which you could wear to work, and you can moderate the strength of the perfume by limiting sprays. It did not smell like Jardin De Bagatelle, with lots of tuberoses on my skin.

Instead the perfume it was a softened version of Rose of the Yardley perfume variety. It does not contain any sharp or peppery notes, but it is a nice well rounded perfume to wear to bed. I can now smell a soft musky rose at present, it is a good buy for someone who does not want a perfume to make a bold statement.

This is a safe smell which I think would not offend anyone. I bought it for $20.00 in Melbourne, and would recommend this perfume for the weekend when you are wearing jeans. While this perfume is sweet. It not as sicky sweet or candy based as Red Jeans by Versace. It is a fragrance, one could easily like or get used to. The smell is 3.5/5, bottle is great and easy to spray 5/5, sillage and strength is moderate. 3.5/5. I was happy to have bought this perfume, because was good value for money.

Frauke
Frauke

Aldehydic clean fruity-flowery scent. Like it.

glitterlust
glitterlust

I have an older bottle of this, the same as the main picture above but with the opaque fuschia cap.

It's a very potent and opulent 80s floral. Full, thick and sloppy flowers which I find dominated by fleshy tuberose and ylang ylang nuances. The floral notes remind me very much of those in Boudoir by Vivienne Westwood though this perfume is just the floral notes.

It was a blind buy and it's not a keeper for me (so far). I do see similarities to Anais Anais and Beautiful but this is far less refined and more a punch in the gut. It's not bad, just not for me.

After wearing this out for a day, I found a very pleasant lily note (slightly dry, spicy lily) which is intriguing.....

mereltje
mereltje

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I had it many years ago and it still smells delicious. It is strong, a little sharp ,soapy and a lot of jasmine. Yummie!
On me it has a very long staying power.
It is a real pitty that it is a difficult to buy perfume.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

This is so different than what I wear nowadays. I prefer the French side of perfumery. However, this is nice. I find it smells very close to Chloe Narcissus. It is a FLOWER EXTRAVAGANZA! I was hoping some of the creamy sandalwood would have come in the dry down but no. This perfume would be better in spring or summer. It is VERY strong and long lasting.

♥ Happy Perfuming!

mendosita
mendosita

Very nice, feminine, classy fragrance. Jasmine and powder are taking control over it. It's strong, longlasting, with great quality.
Other notes are not very detectable, for me it's mostly powder& jasmine.

truffles
truffles

This is really not me. Received new 100ml bottle in the post and it went to charity shop soon after. Cheapy smell, boring, old hat, not bad once has worn down but overall - thumbs down!

popescu.cristina

All too many flowers rich in color .. is very strong beginning but eventually becomes warm and pleasant smell of tuberose and lily of forest persist on the skin and a lot more on clothes, but only once is such a long time ago I had a sample that smelled divine ... I think it was nevertheless a refolmulata Orleans.

gelato
gelato

This has a warm and intense floral scent. Smells like a fresh tightly-packed bouquet of flowers with a hint of vanilla (or at least that's what it smells like to me). It smells really rich yet so soothing at the same time.

Edit: The opening notes are very strong and they actually give me a headache. It's like they put all the flowers imaginable into a blender and blend the hell out of it to give a very concentrated floral juice. Fortunately, this doesn't last very long. After some time, you can smell the more pleasant and soothing scent of the flowers. Now, that's the good stuff!

popescu.cristina

Este un parfum deosebit, pentru apa de toaleta persista peste 10 ore miroase ca o gradina de flori rare si parfumate.Eu am avut cu ani in urma varianta veche si acum am cumparat una cu sticla in format noua , merge pentru ori ce ocazie ******

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

Can anyone tell me if this lovely perfume is available anywhere in Australia? I used to wear it years ago and after reading the reviews remember how much I used to love it. I was in the US last year - can't believe getting a bottle for $10.00! Amazing.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

I would describe it as a simple multifloral scent with hint of honey and fruits. Quite liner and not very long lasting. Ok,it's true that this is nothing special, but still not so bad. I think it worth to have it.
I wear it every now and than, when circling around the house. Actually it's like a pleasant and relaxing floral smelling fabric softener, and it makes me feel clean and fresh.

dezaval
dezaval

Such a rich perfume! Very maximalistic and sexy! One must be daring to wear it. Fruits and flowers in a great explosion! Brings the summer atmosphere, with my friends going out and having great time! Happy and joyfull perfume. I must get one of this! It won't bring back the time, but it will the memories!

giovanna9sg
giovanna9sg

Fleurs d'Orlane was my signature, I love it so much. This is a heavy floral perfume, smell so elegant and rich. Just perfect for me.
Sillage and longevity is good, I can smell it all day when I'm wearing this.

Bebe70
Bebe70

It reminds me very much of Anais Anais. Fleurs d' Orlane is not a simple creation.
It's an everyday, allday, allyear fragrance and you can wear it anywhere, being sure everyone's gonna love it.
What more do you want?

This is a heavy floral. It reminds me a bit of Organza but has more soapiness and powder in it. It surely has the old-lady-touch, but all in all I find it quite elegant.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This is a lighter smell similar to chloe Narcisse and estee lauder beautiful. It is very sweet but has that old fashioned smell that those perfumes had when they were popular. Once it settles it really is suitable for anyone. Very sweet to me like honey and green grass and spring flowers. Very pleasant and lasts quite well. Very cheap to buy. I am really pleased I stumbled upon it because Chloe can be a little suffocating for me so this one is a nice alternative and cheaper.

debush
debush

i love the smells of this fragrance. Very simple bottle and reasonable price! thanks to my hubby,he bought it for me :)

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

Like a bouquet of the most expensive flowers! The colors and scents jump right out at you. I can pick each flower out. It's ridiculous this is so wonderful! I can picture any woman wearing this to any occasion. I can see a woman clad in a sundress with sandals, a June bride, the mother of the bride, A Politician's wife at the most festive gala. This is a beautiful, ALL woman, easy to wear floral fragrance with just a hint of green to it. I highly recommend this beauty! It's very reasonable too!

EnixYadira
EnixYadira

Discovered it in Marshall's at $12.99 and I love it.

funcaramelqt
funcaramelqt

I got this perfume for a real BARGAIN at TJ Maxx for $9.99! Usually I purchase my perfumes at TJ Maxx or other discount stores and because they don't allow you to open packages to smell the product I end up buying perfumes I have not smelled. This one had to be one of my absolute favorites of my floral perfumes. I have several perfumes that are strong florals that are my go to...Marc Jacobs Daisy, Chloe Narcisse, D&G Rose the One. This one has a beautiful light floral scent...that you catch yourself sniffing your own wrists to take in the soft, delicate scent of jasmine and lilies. I would recommend this perfume to anyone who loves light and pretty floral scents. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CHEAP IT WAS!!

CaraMia
CaraMia

This was a blind buy for me, saw the bottle at Marshall's for 12.99 and decided to take a chance. I am so glad I did. This is a truly lovely floral bouquet. Rather fresh from the citrus in the opening the scent quickly evolves into a wonderful mixed bouquet. Yes I smell the jasmine, but I also get plenty of narcissus and lily and some nose tickling orange blossom. The drydown adds some woods and resins. Not sure why this one is priced so cheaply.

dina
dina

It's a strong floral bouquet with prominent jasmine notes. It fades into a very nice easy wearable fragrance that would suite any occasion, even good for office wear.

outofocus
outofocus

I agree with Luciana and mypersonal.. like the Absolut commercials, Fleurs is the Absolut Floral Perfume, period.

liongigi
liongigi

Tried it today after purchase at Marshalls for just $10.00 . Yes this is not a floral green scent,It is strong and overpowering at first, a bit chemical at first can taste it in my mouth. Needs about 30 minutes to get softter . I would call it older/ classic scent it reminds me of something else, just can't come to mind at this time. This fragrance sticks close to the skin a little goes a long way. Will not be a fav to wear. will try it in the summer and see if it wears differently. For the price it was worth the try.

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

Sorry to say that: this is a cheapy made scent, at least smells like this. Nothing special, a waste even of little money. 10/10/09

magie
magie

One of the reasons I ordered this perfume sight unseen is because of the reviews online. I have never seen it or smelled in stores, at least not in my area. I am not disappointed. It is simply one of the freshest, prettiest florals I have ever smelled. It smells like a bouquet of fresh cut flowers just placed in a vase. The only perfume that comes close is Jardins de Bagatelle by Guerlain. I wore Jardins years ago. I believe it is considered a white floral, but it is also very fresh. It is very expensive and hard to find. However the Fleur d'Orlane is very inexpensive and smells wonderful. Perfect for summer weddings or garden parties. Really it is a great scent for any occasion.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is too strong to be a floral green parfume... Yes: floral! and yes: sharp greens! o.k but it doesn'nt give the fresh feeling that we expect from a floral green one, too heavy, too strong...

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is a must-have floral.The best scent to wear with a floral dress during spring or late winter.It smells like the countryside after the rain.Like a garden that it's being watered.Happiness with wisdom.

Luciana
Luciana

ya se que es un perfume con larga data, pero recién lo he descubierto, la verdad que cuando uno recién se lo pone, tiene una fuerte fragancia de flores, y despues de un tiempo es hermoso el aroma suave, dulce y duradero que queda con un toque a una mezcla de maderas con sandalo, realmente perfecto. Creo que es un perfume para uso diario pero al ser una fragancia tan cuidada y romantica puede ser tranquilamente usada para ocasiones muy especiales. Es una esencia que habla de alma y corazón. Es una fragancia clásica, que a la vez refleja a una mujer audaz y moderna.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Orlane Fleurs d`Orlane fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Orlane Fleurs d`Orlane, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleurs d`Orlane by Orlane. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleurs d`Orlane by Orlane represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.