Designers » N-Q » Chypre « Groups

Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women

Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women
dislike

Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures Ormonde Woman Ormonde Jayne for women Pictures

Beginning and ending with the unique scent of Black Hemlock absolute - rarely used in such luscious quality and quantity - this utterly hypnotic, unconventional and mysterious woody essence is combined with jasmine and violet absolute to create a dusky, seductive perfume.

Top: Cardamom, coriander and grass oil
Heart: Black hemlock, violet and jasmine absolute
Base: Vetiver, cedar wood, amber and sandalwood Ormonde Woman was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Geza Schoen.

Cardamom Coriander Grass

Violet Jasmine Black hemlock or Tsuga

Vetiver Cedar Amber Sandalwood

Ormonde Man
Moksha

Ormonde Woman Fragrance Reviews

celticelle
celticelle

Very unusual smelling perfume. The initial hemlock and grass scents are so abrupt and masculine, almost Pine-Solish, and then the midnotes and drydown are extremely sweet floral and creamy and vanilla. I discovered the same thing with Ormonde Frangipani. Hugely citric topnotes, then getting into the attempted frangipani fragrance. After reading Luca Turin's rave I wanted to try it, but as usual I find that he and I have very different tastes in perfumes. Seems like the more I get into perfume I realize that, unlike wine, there is no "good" and "bad." It's all too randomly subjective.

If you enjoy a perfume with hugely varying top and midnotes and are looking for something different from the average perfume wearer or a desire to expand your perfume collection to include the atypical and surprising, go for this. No blind buys on this!

AkcijaGirl
AkcijaGirl

I don't think I have ever experienced such a dissonance between what I expected this perfume to smell like and what it actually does smell like. To say I am disappointed is putting it mildly. From everything I had read, I was ready to make this my next blind buy - a signature even! - but thank God I decided to send off for a wee sample first.

What is my problem? Well, the top notes of this fragrance bring to mind a very unfortunate smell association. To my nose, it smells exactly like a medicated cream from La Roche Posay that I use once in a while to calm down spotty skin. The smell is heavy, acrid, medicated, and quite unpleasant. Every time I put it on, I have to fight the urge to scrub it off my face and put something else on. So, this unfortunate smell association has caused this fragrance to be the first ever that I have ever considered scrubbing off. But I won't - I want to be fair and see if this gets better over the course of the day. I doubt I could ever get past the opening notes, but I promise to give it its fair due today.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Disappointing!

I'm getting the vetiver, coriander, cardamom and sandalwood, definitely, but the problem is a chemically note which must be some sort of sickly sweet musk or perfume enhancer which gives this an almost oily, pervasive quality that messes with my nostrils.

Sherapop (post below) mentions Iso E Super, I've no idea how that smells but maybe it's the culprit. I feel somehow that it's similar to somehing in Allure, Coco Mademoiselle and other perfumes. (I know there are loads of synthetics in perfumes - and each of us is sensitive to different types, so other people might not mind this at all)

I had high hopes for this, because I'm very much a lover of green, outdoorsy perfumes, but this is nowhere near as enchanting as, for example Diorella, Ninfeo Mio or even Chanel's Cristale or No. 19 which have lovely mossy qualitys. I'm just not getting green!

I get no forest floor or lovely moss from this, and I'd recognise those notes having spent many holidays in the wild forests and coasts of Scotland.

Oh how this made me wish to be transported there to smell peat-smoke in the air, the earthy tangy-ness of moss and the scent of sun-warmed tree-bark!

The one positive I can say is that I like the vetiver and coriander treatment here. Without the nasty musk or whatever it is, I'd have enjoyed that, and it reminds me a little of the drydown of Arpege (minus all its aldehyhes)

Oh well, next...

gentiana
gentiana

Well, this is a mysterious smell…
Very, very intriguing – all the OJ line is intriguing, but smelling OJ W you recognize an undercurrent that here is strong, but it can be found more or less in all of the fragrances in the line.
I have no idea how Black Hemlock in reality smells.
I am a very little bit bothered by the slightly herborist’s shop smell and by the same sweet note (like smelling honey in a jar), that is there in more of the OJ perfumes.
This is a very original perfume and makes me think and dream. Lovely and unique.

Eneli
Eneli

I can se myself wearing this on any day that is calm and sunless. Today is actually one of those days. This perfume is like a magic therapy to my souls, so relaxing. Cardamom is the most prominent note on my skin.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Not usually a fan of things that smell like pine and only really like vetiver in small quantities, this one is kind cool.

The hemlock gives that pine needle tingle and the grass together with the vetiver makes this almost masculine smelling. I'm finding with Ormonde Jayne that they all (apart from "Tolu" so far)have this refined "spring like" feel to them. Quite elegant and fresh.

I think the green notes in this are done very nicely, they are there, but they are supported by a spicy tone.

The Hemlock is perfect in this but unfortunately there's juuuuuuuust a bit too much vetiver for me, and does start to rear it's head during dry down. It's bearable though because it's kept quite crisp by the other notes. It almost smells like there's a tinge of geranium in here too even though it's not listed.

I really can appreciate this for what it is but on the whole I haven't been blown away by Ormonde Jayne yet. The sillage and longevity of pretty much all of them I've tried so far has been disappointing. :(

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

ORMONDE JAYNE WOMAN posesses classic qualities while having a modern edge. The scent brings the image of a mature but playful female figure.

Before smelling the perfume, I was expecting a Shalimar or Feminie du bois kind of fragrance, but WOMAN has taken me by surprise.

Openning with bubblegum and fizzy peach, infused with spicy cardamom and nutmeg. After the initial blast I smell spiced cotton candy and sweet flowers.

This stage left me curious about what's to come next... well, I get sweet stevia (i mean conceptually, like a low calorie powdered sugar smell) dusted musk sticks. I also sensed a fuzzy cinnamon jasmine combo, reminding me of LUBIN BLACK JADE, together with that oddball stevia note.

The dry down is milky pencil shaving, sweet nondescript flowers, Amber and stevia.

ORMONDE JAYNE WOMAN has that x-factor about it. While personally I can't see myself wearing it, I would definitely appreciate it on others. Especially on a confident woman, I would find her irresistably attractive.

Carlycakes
Carlycakes

Does anyone find this fragrance similar to Donna Karan's Black Cashmere?? Or is it just me....

sussex2
sussex2

I couldn't resist buying a quite large sample of the pure parfum when I saw it on a well known bidding website recently.

It is a bit too feminine for my, self imposed, limits of public decency. On the other hand it is one of the loveliest perfumes I have sniffed – so I sometimes wear it secretly when no-one is around. That last statement may or may not be true but the perfume really is very good.

When I first tried OJW it was what I expected Apres l'Ondee might smell like. Slightly damp, green and gently floral; a mysterious garden-at-the-edge-of-the-forest scent. I haven't tried Apres l'ondee – yet! – so I have no idea if they bear any resemblance to one another. I can say that when I wear Eau de Guerlain I get a similar effect. You certainly couldn't mistake one fragrance for the other but they are both beautiful in that soft, elusive way.

I need to try Ormonde man. But I already know it can't be as good as the woman - which is probably as it should be :).

NOTE: I tried Apres l'Ondee the day after writing the review. They are not similar.

Airscape
Airscape

Frustration: I want to love this, but all I'm getting is pine air-freshener. Maybe it's just the way it reacts with my skin, or maybe this is just the wrong time of year and I'll love it to pieces in January (I'll certainly be giving it another go then, because such an icon deserves as many chances as I can get out of a 1 ml vial). I've spent a lot of time in wet moss-carpeted hemlock forests though, and this - this is not that smell. It lasts remarkably well and I've been resisting the urge to scrub my wrist all day.

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

I used to think of Ormonde Woman as a Winter fragrance. But it actually smells like the little wooden changing room bench of my favourite summer lake bathing spot. Blended with smells of the lake and trees and the summer evening air. What Rem or Bronze Goddess are to my beach days, Ormonde Woman is to my evenings at the lake, back in my landlocked country.

suzrwin
suzrwin

From spicy green topnotes to a dry floral to its soft woody base, this entire composition sends me into swoons of delight. I have found "It"--the scent that is me from beginning to end, and every time I smell it, I feel like a child again, opening my eyes in wonder at the treasures of the world.

My signature scent. Kudos to Linda Pilkington for creating a scent that flaunts the current trend of fruityfloralgourmands and breaks new ground with this spicy hemlock concoction. Dry, but not masculine, I feel utterly feminine in it. Have I mentioned, I'm in love?

aveilhe
aveilhe

What a shame that Ormonde Jayne Woman has absolutely zero sillage and longevity. I (twice) slathered myself and could literally smell nothing unless I put my nose directly to my arm...and even then, it was faint.

Upon first application, there is a lovely waft of woods, then, almost immediately, it fades into a watery violet and vanilla scent. About an hour into wear, all that is left is a hint of sweetness and a sour vetiver note.

I had high expectations for this one, but it left me unmoved and underwhelmed.

antfarm
antfarm

Let me haunt your dark forest, Ormonde Woman. I'd gladly be your representative nymph. Hemlock, natural bark scents, crisp air, elegance, darkness and crunching leaves, evil trees. Love it.

Axum
Axum

After the initial, pleasing spicy-citrusy notes subside, all I can smell is screeching sandalwood and a touch of vanilla, with something sour. It reminds me of a reserved woman, who, when she finally speaks, sounds awkward, harsh, and a bit dull.

I realize that my reaction is different from other reviewers here. I'd almost suspect a mislabeled sample; however, I just got this one from the Ormond Jayne boutique in Bond Street. Perhaps it's my nose? I will smell again in a few weeks, and will update this review if there is any change.

There seems to be a tendency these days--or is it just a short-lived trend?--to name unisex perfumes "Woman". Ormonde Jayne ORMONDE WOMAN may have started it all back in 2002, but Banana Republic W and DKNY WOMAN seem equally unisex to me. We've entered the age of androgyny at last, or it seems. To be honest, this creation reminds me of some of the masculine Amouage perfumes.

The reputation of ORMONDE WOMAN precedes it, with lots of people lauding this perfume as a masterpiece. I don't really pay attention to those proclamations, so I'm not that disappointed to discover that ORMONDE WOMAN does not live up to the hype. It's fine, no doubt, but there's too much "radiance" going on here for me. I believe that somewhere in The Holey[sic] Book Luca Turin describes iso-E-super as a perfumer's "wet dream". Huh. Okay, whatever. To me, it's just a sinus-clearing aromachemical being used far too much and at far too high a concentration in most of the perfumes in which it figures these days.

ORMONDE WOMAN offers a pleasing blend of grasses and woods, and not a lot of florality. I would have liked this better with less "perfumer's wet dream" and more of the green and floral notes. This is a perfectly respectable composition, but I do not find it as compelling as the gorgeous floral green chypres of the Lancôme La Collection. To me, ORMONDE WOMAN is like taking a smidgeon of one of those elixirs and diluting it in the proverbial "perfumer's wet dream".

pickledtink
pickledtink

Another huge fan here.
I've been searching for something like this for years since a small independent perfume maker I knew vanished along with his individual but exquisite range.
There was one full of wood and green with similar elusive deep rich soft hints of spice and early violets in damp moss.
I wore it exclusively for a number of years and was furious that I had not even kept a copy of the notes but at last I've found something which takes me right there again.
Very similar apart from the Jasmine but that's light not heavy and obviously of the very best.

I'd never heard of black Hemlock before but now I'm on a mission to get some and start mixing.
I do agree with alfarom's earlier review that there's probably Iso E super in it but so what? It works. It weaves magic. I don't get any Vanilla or Tonka which for me is great as I find them sickly on me.
This isn't a cheapie and it's obvious why. First rate ingredients mixed and bridged with skill.
Just fabulous.

vanilla_blossoms
vanilla_blossoms

The opening reminds me of the spicy/woody jasmine that I smell in Tom Ford's Black Orchid Voile de Fleur and Bvlgari's Jasmine Noir. Then OJ Woman settles into a peppery amber on me that seems related to Rochas Absolu and Guerlain Samsara - other favorites of mine. Lovely and warm, OJW is a delightful cool-weather fragrance! Moderate-strength scent with average sillage.

finanna
finanna

I have nearly finished my EdP bottle of OJ Woman and I am contemplating whether to replace. I definitely like this fragrance a lot but not sure if I really love it. I have enjoyed wearing it a lot, though.

This is very soft scent, on application this feels a bit too green for my taste, but soon I am taken into a lovely, mysterious forest. I have problems smelling jasmine, so cannot really say anything about its presence here. The violets are barely there, just complementing the woody notes. Projection is moderate, but the longevity is really good. I applied mine 8h ago and it is still going strong. I have gotten many compliments on this 7+hours after application.

I would recommend this to people (irrespective of sex/gender)who are looking for an unique soft, woody fragrance but shy away from spice and incense notes. The sharpness in the beginning can be a bit misleading, but wood fans (who don't want projection bombs) will not be disappointed by the drydown. On my skin this is leaning on the sweet side.

muskymoi
muskymoi

(from a sample)

Lordy, this is some kind of perfume. It's what I picture Catherine Deneuve would wear on a stroll through one of the Paris flea markets. It's a lilting but sharp scent that screams "I'm hard on the outside, but molten on the inside." I wore it to bed the same day I got the precious little sample vial. I had some wicked pleasant dreams. It's really special. I really need it.

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

Stunning. Wow. Grassy top lifted me off the ground, gorgeous rich middle keeps me suspended in mid air. I had a sample of OJ Man and wasn't so blown away-- I should go back and check it again. Seriously having an out of body experience over this. Plotzing. When I read rhapsodic descriptions of the vintage classics in their vintage formulations that I will never experience, this is the depth, richness and quality I imagine.

Another top class delivery from Ormonde Jayne. Ormonde Woman opens with an extremely green/dark green accord that immediately brings to mind of a wet forest in the morning while subtle spicy notes add an extra oomph to the general outdoorsy vibe. Links to Ormonde Man are unquestionable but where the masculine version of this masterpiece turns into a cedarwood-vetiver-black hemlock drydown, Ormonde Woman pairs all of the above to a terrific amber-incense base of immense beauty. Intensely woody, thick but never overwhelming, elegant yet not too mannered. Pure perfection.

The woody-resiny element may lead to suspect the presence of Iso E Super but, even if so, the fragrance is so well balanced and orchestrated to result incredibly pleasant and, somewhat, novel. By all means, a masterpiece.

Boys, don't let the name mislead you, Ormonde Woman makes a terrific masculine.

cryptic
cryptic

Ormonde Jayne Woman is the only perfume I've ever encountered that contains black hemlock absolute; an ingredient so obscure that it isn't even included in Fragrantica's directory of notes. I associate hemlock with poison, so it falls into the same intriguing category of peculiar notes as datura and belladonna. Why more perfumers don't use this note is a mystery to me, since black hemlock gives OJW a bright airy whiff of pine that is vastly superior to that heavy, oily Pine Sol aroma that tends to ruin other "forest" fragrances.

I'll admit that I'm thrown off by the name of this perfume, because OJW is about as unisex as it gets, and could be worn just as wonderfully by men. However, if this fragrance was created to appeal to a specific type of woman, she would be cerebral and independent. This isn't the sort of fragrance that seeks attention with tons of vanilla or in your face white flowers; rather, it is beautifully subtle, whispering dark green spells. OJW would perfectly suit a woman who doesn't need a man in her life, but nevertheless attracts them like flies. I don't always agree with Turin and Sanchez, but they got it right when they gave this unique creation five stars.

louloubelle
louloubelle

i cannot understand these positive comments, i am looking for a niche perfume and have been sending for various samples recommended in the perfume bible and the ormonde fragrances are just so weak smelling,in the last few weeks i have had amouage, serge,and histoires samples of some which i love and will be buying,so very disappointed in these as they smell very commercial.

judyk
judyk

I'm only just learning about the unusual behaviour of some perfumes. This one was a discovery for me.

When I put it on, my first thought was, "This is nice", nothing special but nice. Chocolate with a hint of leather and some nice amber. (Yes, I know there's no chocolate or leather in it, but that's what it smelled like to me.)

About half an hour later I was minding my own business and suddenly thought, "Where's that lovely fruity smell coming from?" Then I realised it was me! (Yeah, I know, no fruit either.) I sniffed my wrists - definitely not there - but it was in the air around me.

Two hours in and the scent on my wrists finally released the promised florals.

A very strange but immensely pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to wearing Ormonde Woman again. I'm having a grand time trying different perfumes. The good ones evolve and you never know what's going to happen. ;-)

Jayne58
Jayne58

I first tried this fragrance in the Summer and found it a little syrupy but interesting. I had never smelled anything quite like it but wasn't quite in love yet. However, now that it is Winter, Ormonde Woman has come alive and is truly captivating. It is woody and green with a hint of sweetness but with something narcotic and mysterious hanging like a low mist amongst the tree branches. The most special thing about this perfume is the illusion of space between the top, middle and bottom notes. It is as if there are clearly defined layers of scent, as I stoop low to experience the mossy roots, straighten up to inhale a handful of leaves and twigs crushed between my fingers, then stand on tiptoe to capture something elusive on the wind.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The first thing I smell is sandalwood - a lot of sandalwood- along with some light flowers, vanilla, and a sour-smelling orris/violet, but not the powdery kind. I think part of the light, bright note in the beginning is due to the “black hemlock” (or is it black spruce?) listed in the OJ website notes. However, there’s so much sandalwood that it pretty much drowns out anything else.

The jasmine-orris-sandalwood combo has strong to moderate sillage and lasts for at least 6-8 hours on skin. I like this scent, but am not sure it’s something that I’d want to wear often simply because the Australian-type sandalwood and sour orris notes are so overpowering.

Kchild
Kchild

So many spectacular reviews on this!! And she deserves every one.... This is a potion, a dusky green beauty that conjures up the feeling of wood nymphs,fantasy, and things from an enchanted forest..

This has an extraordinary resonance that's weighted so perfectly. It captures the air without holding it captive. As everyone before me has mentioned it's definately green and woodsy, but the spices are done quite brilliantly. They weave in and out playing hide and seek with the amber. None of it stands up and says, "Pay attention to me!!!!!" Instead every ingrediant knows it's role and plays it exactly as written. This perfume is choreographed by a master.

Definately for fall winter, Ormonde Woman is sophisticated, sexy, mysterious, and compelling. I hope she never stops making it!

Αλεξάνδρα
Αλεξάνδρα

I am going to start by saying that nobody does forests better than Monsieur Lutens, referring to his Bois line! With this one I get green grassy oil initially drying to a darker, transparent, woody, and slightly powdery- flowery base, ladylike and a bit sweet, but also a bit "common" on my skin. I don't quite get any "dangerous" but so sought after witchiness out of it, and although I like it best of all the line, I will not purchase a full bottle. But I will keep my sample, so that in a future revisit, I might estimate it better.

MizLiz
MizLiz

If there were a fragrance category called Fairytale Chypre, Ormonde Woman would be the ur-example. It's very green and woodsy, yes, but with an underlying sweetness due to the jasmine, violet, and amber. I don't see it as dark and smoldering as Linda Pilkington intended it to be. More like Disney's Beauty and the Beast than an unabridged Brothers Grimm fairy tale. But even the disneyfied Beauty and the Beast had its dark, scary moments and themes. And whatever your personal opinion of Disney may be, you can hardly deny the beauty of that film's animation. Where was I going with this? Oh yes: Ormonde Woman is a wonderful perfume and the wait for my bottle to arrive from England will make for a long week indeed!

sacredsiren4mac
sacredsiren4mac

I've tried very hard to like this fragrance, and while it is a beautiful composition that agrees with my skin, it just isn't for me. It starts out very strong on the coriander for me, a fragrance note I usually enjoy, but something about the cold surroundings make the coriander feel too much for me. After wearing for about an hour or so I really start to get a STRONG woody note, I'm assuming this might be the black hemlock, although I could also see it being cedar (it has a bit of that hamster cage feel to it, very woody). The dry down is a bit less probelmatic for me, but I still get the strong woody base and it just makes this cold feeling in my opinion, even with the addition of amber which is quite a "warm" note and something I usually love. I wish I could smell more of the floral notes. I definitely get some of the violet, but nothing of the jasmine on my skin.

Someone in their review mentioned that it smells alot like Dior Addict, which I personally can't agree with. I own and enjoy Addict, and it is a very sweet fragrance dripping with vanilla and tonka notes with something fruity behind it, and nothing sharp or woody at all. However, there is something similar in the dry-down and I can almost see where they are coming from. I definitely don't smell any vanilla or tonka in this though.

I find the wear time on this one a bit shorter than some of the other Ormonde frgrances I have tried. All in all a brilliantly composed fragrance (like so many of the Ormonde Jayne scents), but it isn't something I would wear often.

raraavis
raraavis

Testing again. This is too sweet to be the scent of any kind of forest. It has individual wood and green notes, but the overall effect is 'perfumey' in a oriental-woody way. Regardless of the listing notes here, this definitely has some vanilla or tonka in the base. It is not at all what I would expect given the notes emphasized on most forums.

allexa27
allexa27

Very similar to Addict by Dior,although the notes are different.Great one and very good lasting power

adele l
adele l

It's like deep dark woods with violets( not the sweet kind)- very unique and i think it could be unisex..not something i would buy a fb of just because of personal preferences but it's certainly pleasant.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I've been wanting to try this for a long time, both because of it's good reviews and because of i'ts chypre status, which I must try :-)

After three wearings I can say this is one I could have passed on. Initially I thought it interesting, but (and this is my comment for all of her perfumes), the vetiver in the drydown is just too stinky.

I'll put up wiht a little stink if I get a good middle act, but I don't here. Jasmine to my nose rises or falls based on the supporting cast, which is just too heavy in this one.

I ended up getting frustrated and set this aside.

Rita @leftcoastnose
Rita @leftcoastnose

This scent consists of green and burnt woods—there are NO powders, musks, florals, fruits, or spices. This is a demanding and austere fragrance.

Think Anna Wintour. This is most likely what she smells like. Somehow, I mean it in a nice way.

Dixie
Dixie

I adore this fragrance because it is so unique. I do wish it had a bit more staying power, but that won't keep me from buying a bottle.

yzqrvpx
yzqrvpx

Wish I could agree with all the positive reviews but I do not feel the same way about this fragrance. It is a stinker to me. The top notes are overpowering and the rest of the dry down becomes a bit rank on my skin. I would suggest testing this before purchase. It can be definitely a scent that needs the right chemistry to wear it.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Ormonde Woman goes on a bit soft and needs a little time to reveal itself on your skin. How do I know this? I applied, couldn't smell it, reapplied, still couldn't smell it and applied some more. About 30 minutes later, whoosh! There it was, in spades!

Fortunately, it's a beautiful and delicate scent and I suspect it would be difficult to over-apply it.

I have tried Ta'if and Woman and I must say, Woman agrees with me much better. I'm not a huge fan of the Floral Woody Musk category but this perfume is breathtaking. Grassy green, with soft woods and fragile flowers. In spite of its subtlety, it has great persistance. I applied it almost 12 hours ago and I can still smell it on my wrist. It's one of the nicest scents I've had the opportunity to try this year.

PR
PR

It's just Impossible not to respect this perfume, very unconventional particularly as women's signature scent. The anther one that I tried properly is Tolu, and I like Ormonde Woman much more I think.
Very green scent, grass is particularly detectable in first notes, almost oily, than later on I don't feel it. In general it is very woody green smell, very dry with bitter spices. When wearing it I feel myself close to the nature, or walking in evergreen forest on a cold day.

Starts with a lovely piney and grass top notes that fade back for a more heavy oriental. It's just too heavy in the end for me, but I wish those opening notes would linger because they're lovely.

jeca
jeca

Oh yes, I agree with you, Leesee, unusual and remarkable, spicy-woody-fresh and warm at the same time. Dreamy, like a romantic walk in the woods.

It's woody-green for me, juicy and spicy at the beginning, but freshness doesn't leave you, it combines with such delicate airy floral which are not explicit, but like a fresh dewy grass and tiny flowers in it.
A wonderful scent I do wish to be mine.

Leesee
Leesee

To describe this fragrance adequately is akin to the act of not dying but going to heaven anyway. It is nigh impossible! From the initial cool, sylvan mist that rises up when you apply the scent to the warm and satiny woody-floral drydown, this fragrance performs the nearly impossible feat of being comforting, exhilarating, and alluring all at once. I have many great scents and love them all dearly but this is the one scent I own of which I am actually a little in awe.

Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne 4.19 out of 5 based on 206 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.