Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Fico D'India Ortigia Sicilia for women and men

Fico D'India Ortigia Sicilia for women and men
dislike

Fico D'India is a cactus that grows in Sicily, with juices of healing power. It is available as 100 ml eau de cologne, as soap, candles, bath and other wellness products.

Cactus Orange Blossom Fig Leaf Fig Cedar

Fico D'India Fragrance Reviews

grpringle
grpringle

This is a really interesting take on the fig. It's not too verdant, earthy or sweaty, like Ninfeo Mio by Goutal, nor too sugary, melon-y and banana-ish, like Philosykos by Dyptique. The powdery dry down adds a sophisticated, even "classic" dimension I have not encountered in other fig scents but this can give way to a "mothball" cedar note which is refreshing or ever so slightly cloying, depending on your mood. What, exactly the cactus smells like, I don't know, I can't identify it in the scent, perhaps it's one of the greener notes. The fresher qualities of this scent are tempered by quiet vanilla and coconut (which are the last, lingering traces) There is also, perhaps a hint of sharpened pencil (cedar?). It's this union of creamy sweetness and and dense greenery that make it mysterious and unisex...combined with the beautiful packaging, it's definitely a cut above the rest. It's definitely not something every other person is wearing. A signature day scent.

silverslytherin
silverslytherin

Signature scent! This perfume has a gorgeous scent of cactus and fig. I have sniffed/ bought many perfumes before and this is so far the most interesting, exotic smell that I have ever come across. It smells very natural on my skin and just puts me in a good mood all the time. Longevity and sillage are poor on me but the perfume lasts longer on clothes. I dabble around in other perfumes occasionally but always come back to Ortigia Fico d'India at the end.

Brache
Brache

It makes me smile every time I wear it. I cannot get tired of it.
Close to perfection.

drakecito
drakecito

Yes, interesting and well done Fig fragance.
Basically is a Fig with citrus and woods. Well blended and decent lasting power (to be a EDC).

Sillage: 6.5/10

schaumberg
schaumberg

Fantastic scent for the summer although can be worn all year round in my opinion. Initially on me it opens with an almost creamy coconut type of vibe, after ten minuts or so it starts to settle and develops into the most amazing creamy woody green fragrance. Very unique and distinctive. Well done Ortigia.

chanchita
chanchita

I agree 100% with Jndena. A lovely fragrance for many resons but it would never be my signature. We actually use it as a room spray at home to get more 'wear' out of it and to enjoy the smell. Guests always comment how lovely our house smell if we do this before they arrive!

Jndena
Jndena

I am an amber and wood lover. This fragrance would never be my signature, but appeals to me for a change of pace for spring or summer, or the office. It's soft, feminine, earthy and a little green. Lovely. The men I know love it. I also find it very similar to Tom Ford Santal Blush, but I find this fragrance more soulful and grounded, less forced and "intellectual". A very solid, pretty scent for those who don't always gravitate to particularly feminine scents.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ortigia Sicilia Fico D'India fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ortigia Sicilia Fico D'India, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fico D'India by Ortigia Sicilia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fico D'India by Ortigia Sicilia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Philosykos Ortigia Sicilia Ambra Nera Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Diptyque Volutes Ortigia Sicilia Sandalo Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Ortigia Sicilia Sicilian Lime Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Creed Silver Mountain Water Serge Lutens Chergui Byredo Pulp Creed Virgin Island Water Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Byredo Green Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe