Designers » N-Q » Woody « Groups

Sandalo Ortigia Sicilia for women and men

Sandalo Ortigia Sicilia for women and men
dislike

Sandals scent is made of essential oils of exotic wood, along with the narcissus, rose, teak, vetiver, cedar and jasmine. It is available as 100 ml eau de cologne, as soap, candles, bath and other wellness products.

vetyver Jasmine Narcissus Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Rose Teak Wood

Loggia dei Mercanti

Sandalo Fragrance Reviews

Brain-in-a-vat
Brain-in-a-vat

I have the after shave balm of this and it is utterly exquisite. Due to shaving being such a chore I get the best foams and after shaves so at least I try to look forward to shaving.

This is the best I ever tried and I used balms from Chanel Allure and Eau Sauvage previously

Really uplifting aroma.

sturlusoni
sturlusoni

I smell mostly rose in it. Even though I usually appreciate unisex fragrances, I really cannot understand how this could be classified as such: it reminds me of perfumes used by old ladies in Italy. The fragrance is not unpleasant, but I find it utterly unwearable for a man.

st17041951
st17041951

Very long lasting, a sophisticate scent both for men and women.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ortigia Sicilia Sandalo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ortigia Sicilia Sandalo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sandalo by Ortigia Sicilia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sandalo by Ortigia Sicilia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ortigia Sicilia Fico D'India Ortigia Sicilia Ambra Nera Ortigia Sicilia Orange Blossom Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque L'Eau de Neroli Diptyque L`Eau de Tarocco Acqua di Parma Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea Ortigia Sicilia Sicilian Lime Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Cartier Declaration Prada Infusion d`Homme Oliver & Co. La Colonia Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 La Purete for Him Miller et Bertaux L’eau de parfum #3 Green, green and green Chanel Bois des Iles Diptyque L'Eau de L'Eau Guerlain Arsene Lupin Dandy Eau de Parfum Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Cashmere Mood