Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Jasmine Oscar de la Renta for women and men

Jasmine Oscar de la Renta for women and men
dislike

Jasmine by Oscar de la Renta is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Jasmine was launched in 2016.

Gardenia

Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

desertrose63
desertrose63

Blind bought this after reading review from @StarMagix. It is fresh, and has a hit of Jasmine, and I smell Gardenia too.
The ginger is also there, effervescent and fizzy. I need another test run. I found this at TJ Maxx, I would not spend more than $20.00, I will update again. Reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I went ahead and bought this scent because I had to try it for myself. There are no reviews on any site that I can find. The notes are helpful but nothing is better than smelling for ones self. The bottle is a beautiful dark blue greenish color and the shape is typical of the other Oscar perfumes mostly. At first sniff, I smell lots of floral. Really a lovely floral. Then all of a sudden the green hits my nose. The green is a bit much but it fades so it is okay. It only comes in an EDT so I do not expect it to last too long. It could surprise me. I love jasmine and orange flowers too. I am not sure what ginger orchid smells like so I will wait and see if more comes to surface. I am actually enjoying this fragrance very much right now. I will edit my review after wearing it a few days and how the scent matures.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Notes found online :

Oscar de la Renta's Jasmine is a fragrance inspired by passion for life. The bottle is exquisitely feminine with a 1920s aura, reflecting the many facets of a woman.This fragrance reflects green florals and top notes of sparkling ginger orchid. The floral heart comprises jasmine and orange flower and the fragrance is finished with a creamy, sensual base of sandalwood and cedar. The perfect blend of nature and luxury.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmine by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmine by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Katy Perry Killer Queen Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Shakira Elixir Avon Today Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Caswell Massey Elixir Of Love Oscar de la Renta Extraordinary Vicky Tiel Sirene Lanvin Arpege Avon Avon Luck La Vie Avon Avon Passion Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women Tocca Stella Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Cacharel LouLou Estée Lauder Pleasures Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah