Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women

Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women
dislike

Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women Videos
Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures Live in Love Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures

Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta is a Floral fragrance for women. Live in Love was launched in 2011. Live in Love was created by Jean-Marc Chaillan, Carlos Benaim and Ann Gottlieb. Top notes are hyacinth, galbanum, bergamot, lily-of-the-valley and orchid; middle notes are jasmine, african orange flower and rose; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, woodsy notes, amber and musk.

Hyacinth Galbanum Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley Orchid

Pleasures Bloom

Live in Love Fragrance Reviews

gishgamesh
gishgamesh

If you are looking for an affordable but exceptional scent of good quality for summer, this is it! Perfect for hot weather, this is fresh, light, and energising. I really like this!

LOTV usually comes off harsh on my skin but this is very well blended.

Reese1861
Reese1861

I bought this based on the notes and reviews and I LOVE IT! It's a new favorite. Clean, fresh, floral, green...LOVE!

canny1234
canny1234

A green refreshing breath of Lily of the valley mixed with a little Hyacinth opens up into a subtle flowery scent.No one note predominates part from the greennotes.This is an easy to wear perfume that has really grown on me and has turned from a like to a love.Longevity is average and silage is soft.I do think this is the perfume that Penhaligons Bluebell should have become,instead of the overly astringent mess it currently is.Incidentally the bottle and packaging are classically gorgeous.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Live In Love has something that reminds me Baiser Volé (Cartier). White floral, fresh, green, woodsy dry down, really pleasant and delicate. It smells like a spring garden after rain. Unfortunately sillage is weak and longevity is about 2 hours on me. :(

novembertea
novembertea

Grown-up version of Daisy. A little crisper, a little more sophisticated. Beautiful!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Searching for an alternative to citrus scents for hot weather I came across this one. I love florals but the ones I have are only wearable during an average Belgian summer with temperatures barely reaching 25°celcius.

I bought this blindly and considering the low longevity rates here I also ordered the scented bodylotion along with it.

I'm very happy with it, I feel as if I'm surrounded by lovely bouquets of freshly cut springflowers. It is just as I imagined it would be, the only thing that surprised me is how long it stays. People here rate it weak to moderate but I get at least 5 to 6 hours with good sillage before it turns into a skincent for another 2 to 3 hours, and that is without the bodylotion!

Tomorrow and the folowing days temperatures are going to rise way above 30 °celcius, this beauty will come in handy!

aztzura
aztzura

Live in Love is a more floral and green, less sweet version of So De La Renta. It's a light lovely scent.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

I love this recent blind buy, it smells great in the heat lovely and clean yet feminine without being heavy or sickly.

It reminds me of the breeze on a summers evening when the flowers are giving up there scents but the breeze is picking up with night time freshness, perfect for wearing around children (& adults!) in the summer.

My 8yr old daughter said I smelt of clouds and daises and that's compliment enough for me!

Also I can't believe how cheap I got this, smells expensive and classy to me and 3 sprays has lasted 4-5 hrs, definitely on the favourite list!

shasta
shasta

Smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy or Jessica Simpson I fancy You but way smoother and refined. This is what they aspire to be. Very nice to have in your collection.

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

Love it. Wear this. Yay-yay!

dkny27
dkny27

Light spring garden breezes.... I get that with the first application and over the course of the day. Fresh flowers blooming, green grass, warm sun...
I'm not getting too much in the way of fruit, even with apples listed among the top of the notes. The longevity is not long, so there's not worry of going heavy handed with a couple of sprays, unless you spritz your clothing, where the scent lingers longer.
Nice enough for every day but might also make a nice "special event" scent for warm days.

Fizzy
Fizzy

In this case, I can only say, too many cooks spoils the broth. Smells confused.

millie1980
millie1980

Mixed feelings about this one. Starts very well, bright sparkling floral, reminiscent of the discontinued Dazzling Gold by EL. However, the drydown is harsh and synthetic, and makes it smell cheaper than it is, like some Avon perfumes.

happycapybara
happycapybara

I was so happy to blindly purchase this at Marshall's (3.4 oz eau de Parfum for $24.99!) What a super deal! I knew it was a greenie (even the box is green) and it certainly is. What a perfect "springtime is coming!" fragrance! I wore it to my daughter's dance dress rehearsal in the dreary and dusty auditorium of a high school in chilly March and got some nice compliments! A beautiful- Wake Up, I'm happy to be alive fragrance! :)

I know greenie frags are not for everyone, and they were never for me either, but I am glad I am expanding my horizons. This one is a mood lifter.
Also, I was so lucky to find a foaming body scrub for a song as well, it is so lovely in the shower, it makes you feel like the birds are chirping outside and the sun is shining just for you. :)

One more note, the bottle is just Gorgeous. Looks beautiful on the dresser next to the wedding photo (ahhhh Live in Love... smile) .

The longevity is a tad short (about 3/5 but the silage is actually pretty good while the longevity is still in effect.

Emma0714
Emma0714

This was an "almost" blind buy for me, as my local department store had a 50% off deal on this one. I took one spritz and sniffed it on a hurry on the lunchbreak and decided that it was good enough to gamble with.

Little did I know that I actually purchased a little jewel.

A few days later I was wearing it, and one of my working colleagues who was looking for a new fragrace sniffed me and was enthusiasticly asking me what I was wearing, scince I was "smelling delicious" (she only ever asked me before about Thierry Mugler - Alien)

Live in Love has an absolutley gorgeous note of Lily of the valley. Lily of the Valley and Hyacinth. In a green blend. A happy scent. Perfect for spring and summer.

jivaswood
jivaswood

Extremely pleasant. One of the best green floral created in recent years. It's refreshing and reminds me of the scent of green leaves, wet recently. It would be a female version for 212 Carolina Herrera for men, version 2014. And it's pure fresh and green grass, after cut. It's all because of the note highlighted: lily of the valley. Follows the same olfactory sequence. Powerful longevity and excellent sillage. For a brand that has created perfumes as Intrusion and Rosamor, it's always good to see back with punch..

Bottle:

3,5*/ 5*

Scent:

4,5*/5*

kaejuntun

After deciding I needed to own Live in Love a short while back I found a bottle for a great deal and pounced.

I adore this perfume. It has a spa-effect on my senses - it just makes me feel composed and happy. It is squeaky clean without being harsh. The white flowers are so sweet and perfect, and I love that they are never screechy. There is a warmth, too, almost like laundry that has dried in the sun - that kind of fresh. I am so glad I own this now!! Beautiful green floral, ageless and timeless.

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

WOW! how pretty!. It smells like a spring day with flowers blooming all around. Not the sickly overly-done flowery smell. The kind that has other growing greenery mixed in. It smells like a walk in the woods, a bike ride through Central park, sitting on a bench in a botanical gardens. Such a happy smell. Great for young ladies or older ladies who want to feel young.
It doesn't last long, though. it is my favorite GREEN fragrance.!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Very green with faint floral notes in the background. I was hoping for more of a floral scent since many great notes are listed but all I got is greenery galore. And it's just okay, a bit stuffy type that doesn't last much.
With such a lovey dovey name, however it's more along the lines of 'come out and smell the grass". Scent for Spring /summer green notes lovers.

spotlights
spotlights

Very, Very weak. Almost not there at all. Not for me at all, gone before it arrives. Bought because it was cheap so not a waste of money. Them who like 'Nothing there' scent may like it.

kaejuntun

I had the chance to buy this on major clearance at TJ maxx a while back and didn't, and then tested it at Ulta a few days ago... WHY OH WHY did I not buy this when I had the chance?!

Live in Love is clean, fresh, feminine, and lush, all at the same time. It is not heavy, nor is it dated. So lovely. I see that many compare Live in Love to Sung but Sung is much stronger and is really overpowering compared to LIL.

I have discovered that I have an affinity for green florals, and this one is no exception. I will own this someday, hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Flowercat
Flowercat

Me, loving a green floral?!!! Yes!!!! Thank goodness this was a blind buy, because if I'd known the notes ahead of time I would have passed it right by. I'm a changed woman! I'll always love my powdery sweet vanillas but wow, this is beautiful! Crisp, sweet, gentle but confident, softly citrus-y. Very unique. Mixing easily with my chemistry. I'm living in love with Live in Love!

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

Truly the freshest, most realistic, floral I've ever had the pleasure of smelling & wearing. This is light & unbelievably beautiful. Hyacinth is the predominant note on my skin. I didn't know I really liked hyacinth until I wore this gorgeous scent. Luxurious. Modern. Beautiful.

greenelf
greenelf

I find this very fresh, clean, green and the muguet is right up there on the top! Just was attracted to the name and had a $25 gift card to burn at TJ Maxx--found a rollerball for $5.99(!) and may go back for the body creame for the same price. I love green florals and can never get enough of them. It does get much more sandal/cedar/woody as it dries down and it gets very soft, almost too soft for me-but that will make it a nice subtle work fragrance! I see that some are reminded of "Sung", the original scent. I think 'Sung" is much brighter, more long lasting and a lot spicier~-this one reminds me of Philosophy's "Eternal Grace". This is a thumbs up for me!!

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

So lovely and after testing it I stopped to have a bite to eat!
When I went to purchase a bottle I sniffed my wrist only to find
just a slight touch of wood. How sad that it was so fleeting!
Splendor by Elizabeth Arden has all the same brightness
but lasts. I wore it in the late 90's and it was gorgeous!!!
No wonder it's in the discount bin:(

HopeFloats72
HopeFloats72

I like some florals, and usually they are lily and hyacinth florals, very spring-y, very "clean". This started out for me with the fizzy lemon-lime that other reviewers described.

It DOES smell like 7-Up when you first spray it. But it's nice, not drippy, syrupy sweet at all. About 15 minutes in I start smelling my mother, meaning I smell "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder. It was the EXACT smell of her, and I love the way my mother smells. She has been wearing Beautiful since 1988, and it's the ONLY thing she wears. So, I'm thinking, "Man, I really don't want to smell like my mom. This is nice, maybe I'll give it to her."

But then, while I'm cooking dinner, about an hour in I get this delightfully warm woody, musk, cedar-ish smell, and it's got this luscious aroma that I'm certain I already own, so I go to my frag safe (yes, I have a frag safe...I have a 17 year old niece...she has sticky fingers...hahahah) and I start pulling stuff out and BAM! It smells EXACTLY like the drydown of Ted Lapidus, Silk Way which happens to be one of my all time favorite frags EVER!

It's the musk, cedar and amber notes these 2 frags share, and they've all settled on my skin in this amazing scent that I want to wear everywhere! It's such a gentle, lovely, slightly sensual scent to wear-the essence of femininity.

I love this and am so glad I found the purse spray set (4mlx3 vials and an atomizer) at TJ Maxx for *gasp, $12*. I will ration it, I swear it! Great frag!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Glad I got this on sale. It's OK, but unfortunately the Sung comparison is true. Luckily, not all is lost- the green and lemon notes help it out. Not as dank as Sung. This is a mature, classic and expensive smelling fragrance.
Smells alot like the 2007 version of Bill Blass.

tzeal
tzeal

NO NO NO. not for me. i hate it. sorry to anyone that likes it. i have 100 ml up for swap. oh god its too not fun.i hate it, i hate green notes as i now know haha.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I had a review but decided to change it. At first the fragrance has a strong smell of clean shampoo. I have smelled this before but can't recall which one. Not offensive but seemed a tad young for me. Then I sprayed it on my arm and it changes to a very nice scent. It's got a lot of staying power and can be a bit bitey floral. It feels to me like a nice office day scent. I most likely will put my 1oz up for swap if anyone is interested as I already have a similar scent.

pookerella
pookerella

Yes, it reminds me of Sung, as well, another fragrance I LOATHE.

This perfume is heavy, cloying and gives me a headache. Perfume, that, if worn by someone else, would send me to the bathroom retching. Way, way too much going on, not blended well, lots of chemicals. I don't know exactly what is in this perfume or Sung that I hate so much, but to me it's just one word: NASTY.

DeborahKimB
DeborahKimB

It was a blind buy. To be honest, the price (€17,50 for a luxorious gift set) and brand (I mean: Oscar de la Renta!) did it. And I'm really happy I bought it!

It is a fresh, flowery and green scent which last quite long. Even one little spray is enough to smell it quite a few hours. The scent is perfect for spring (maybe a bit flowery for summer) and smells really expensive! I love it!

Hollie
Hollie

This was a blind buy for me. I have a handful of Oscar fragrances in my collection and although I don't love all of them, I respect each of them. Each one is unique in it's own way and smells of higher quality ingredients, and again, even though I don't love them all, I am never disappointed by them. This is probably my least favorite of the lot but it does have a certain "something"...

I applied a spritz right after I left the store and the first thing that came to mind was 7-up and flowers. I immediately pictured myself in a little bistro sipping icy 7-up and on the table, a huge,colorful vase filled with big, blooming spring flowers! I thought for sure that Live in Love MUST have a lime note. It's SO limey...sour,sharp and bitter and there's something "bubbly" in there that makes me think of soda. Maybe it's the Bergamot.

Not long after that initial phase, everything turns to clean, soapy flowers but covered by a thinner veil of tart crispness. It's certainly a Green fragrance. It's so fresh and green it's almost too much for me....I don't gravitate toward scents like these but...like I mentioned above....there's something here that I like but I just can't put my finger on it. At times, it almost feels aquatic and slightly masculine and I like that about it. There is not much of a drydown period...after a couple hours I'm left with a trace of woody, musk and a hint of sourness.

It's breezy and hot today in my neck of the woods and boy did it smell nice as it swirled around in the air around me. I want to add that I really like the bottle and even though the cap is plastic, there's something very sweet and "crown-like" about it.

Not groundbreaking but nice. My Oscar de la Renta preferences are the original and Esprit d'Oscar and Rosamor.Live in Love smells classy and crisp and somewhat generic...it's cool and green..unlike my favorites above that are rich, soft and warm.

anna.023
anna.023

I bought this without thinking, I smelled it and decided to buy it right away, before even testing it properly.

My misstake. It's a really clean and pretty sharp white floral smell. Lot's of Lilly of the valley and Jasmine, a little too much and way too sharp for my nose. It's not soft and beautiful, it's irritating.

The lasting power is pretty weak as well, last 2h perhaps? There are a lot better alternatives for you who likes a loud floral perfume. I sold my the same week as I bought it. Couldn't really stand it any longer. Gave me a serious headache, and that dosn't happen very often.

Oscar de la Renta is a brand that is rarely talked about on perfume forums. I for one, enjoy their fragrances and find them to be quite classy and timeless. When Live in Love was released, I was very eager to sample it.

Live in Love is not the most unique fragrance, nor is it particularly memorable. However it is a pleasant fragrance, fresh enough to be worn during Spring and Summer. It's a green, fresh floral to my nose, with dominant notes of lily of the valley, jasmine, white rose and citrusy bergamot.

It becomes rather soapy and crisp on my skin, with an almost sharp green accord peeking through. More than likely, Live in Love will appeal to older consumers, especially those women who have worn Oscar for Women and So de la Renta in the past.

The drydown consists mostly of sandalwood, cedar and white musk. It's a relatively soft blend that lasts surprisingly well. I do love the old-school packaging, and I believe its design matches the way this fragrance smells.

Live in Love is a fragrance that I would recommend to those that like classic, Spring appropriate florals. It's relatively inoffensive and can be found for a good price both online and in discount stores. Admittedly, it's not my personal cup of tea, but I can definitely understand its growing popularity.

This is sold exclusively at the department store Karstadt in Germany. For having some scents "exclusively" so far they always turned out to be very inoffensive and mainstream. So is this. I couldn't find anything about it.

vicka16
vicka16

I receaved Live in Love as a New Year gift from my sister. It's a very nice scent more suitable for spring and summer wear. On me Live in Love is very fresh and crisp, almost herbaceous. I like it!

This is a bright luminous white scent, with hints of citrus, I had it, I wore it on occasions, but I never took to it. I guess De la Renta isn't best for me. It isn't classic pe se but it is a tad formal. It leaves a sheer veil of florals on me, lovely, light. I just can't be excited about it though. So I gave it away.

scenteena
scenteena

Hay stephanie.hamrick. Another case of scented water POSING as a fragrance. If other people want to finance Oscar's villa in Italy, summer cottage in France, fleet of luxury cars, his yacht and Arabian horses, then buying this one-second evaporating mist will do the trick!!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

It's so beautiful. It could have been the one. But it has NO sillage. I asked my friend what he thought of it, and he had to practically touch his nose to my wrist to even smell it. I just can't afford to shell out my hard-earned money for a fragrance that no one even notices, even up close.

FeFe2009
FeFe2009

I Love this fragrance. On Me it's Gorgeous, Elegant and Classy. Lasting power I'm not to sure will update later.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Live in Love is a lovely, youthful, fresh- albeit not altogether original fragrance.

This is bizarre but strangely my first impression of this perfume was of fresh citrus- more specifically grapefruit and mandarin. Reading that it is in fact a BAM straightforward floral scent kind of threw me. Ah, well.

Moving past the faux citrus rush, Live in Love does bring to mind freshly-unearthed blossoms. There are a variety of flowers in the mix but it's not overkill or an indistinguishable mush. It's beautiful and poetic. I would wear this to school, work, or a date. It's versatile enough.

I do feel that I have smelled similar fragrances in the past...though I can't put my finger on exactly which ones.

Live in Love isn't groundbreaking but I think that's okay. You don't need every fragrance you own to be a showstopper. This is beautiful just the way it is.

louimay
louimay

After reading a review about it in a magazine, I was tempted to test it. Love at first sniff. I live in love with Live in Love :-) So fresh and subtle. My new favourite.

Tanya80
Tanya80

Very gentle, floral-fresh, not too outsanding, not relly something special. But for those who like calm floral scents - it´s perfect. While smelling it, I thought of a very young girl, of 14-15 years. And it could be a perfect gift for a young lady. Or a perfect wedding fragrance!

I liked this much better than the original Oscar, but I still didn't like it. It smells fresher and fruitier, and I was certain I smelled peach. But like Oscar, I feel that this scent is a lot like many other perfumes and just doesn't stand out in the sea of similar perfumes. I've smelled better green, better fruit, better flowers, so I would pass on this one even at the discount stores. Sorry.

caca102
caca102

Very gentle, fresh and clean smelling. Nothing sharp or chemical, just a mild touch of sweetness. Very pleasant though does not really have a strong personality so it is a good choice for hot weather or office. Lasting power is pretty poor on me, it disappeared in about 2 hours.

iset
iset

Reminds me of Sung by Alfred Sung, very fresh and clean.

Norgirl
Norgirl

ohh this is realy a lovely crisp . bright white floral.
at first i was a bit scared off the sharp jasmin and white flowers . But there is a serten warmth to it aswell.. I was initialy wanting a tiny wiff off Vanilla mixed in whit this . but now when i wear it fully(not only testing) I realy enjoy it. it is like a crisp spring morning whit clean linen , fresh out off the shower , everything sunny , clean and crisp. Like a white Bride . innocent and smiling.. i cant realy tell all the notes a part realy i am picking up the orang flowers , jasmin , slight touch off rose , woody and green notes..and a hint off cedar and amber, but very subtal..
A very happy joyous fragrance this is a mood lifter. apropriet for any occation , young and old <3 <3

nush imogen

I tried this again and actually liked it a lot better this time around! It's playful, yet sophisticated, light enough for an early spring / summer evening, perhaps a walk on the beach in a cute sundress ... hmmm .. this daydreaming thing makes me want to splurge on some vacation HAHA Seriously though, i really like the scent, nice floral, happy fragrance for any age! :)

veronablendgirl
veronablendgirl

This is beautiful!! And it is so rare for a green floral (or any perfume) to really last on me. I can still smell it after 5 hours or so. Love this!!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This one is worth a sniff. I really liked it. Green perfumes never smell good on me for whatever reason. My skin loves vanilla. This one is really nice though. It smells very herbal on me. There were a few times that I forgot I had it on and thought it was kinda nice but nothing that made me swoon. I think it will be nice for the summer as I tried it out in 85 degree weather. This is pretty decent though. I will say its unique. There's nothing else in the mainstream store like this right now.

nush imogen

Lemon / lime, very nice for early summer, not a favorite though.

Tovah
Tovah

What a great fragrance for summer! On my skin, this reminds me VERY much of Cabotine, which is wonderful. I find this to be very green, and on the "fresh" side, but its got a teensy bit of an edge (LOVE that galbanum) that makes it unique. This is fun to wear, and it's a mood elevator for me, just like Cabotine.

lisek67
lisek67

I tested this while shopping and should have bought on the spot! Love it, fresh and light, will be buying this week!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Not sure why I'm getting lemon sugar from this but I love it! Like frozen lemonade with florals. I would definitely buy this for an everyday fragrance.

Croneangel
Croneangel

Slipped away from the necessary yardwork this afternoon and spent a much needed break in the fragrance department of Dillards. Found several goodies, but this one stood out somehow. Perhaps because of the Spring-like sensation it evokes! Tried a little on, and after almost five hours its still here..... a little softer, but just as lovely as can be. Think I've found my new scent for Spring!! I'll purchase a bottle just in time for Equinox.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Beautiful fragrance! Woody and floral all at the same time. Perfect for Spring & Summer. I would not expect anything less from Oscar. DIVINE!!!!!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is just gorgeous and exquisite! I would definitely wear this exclusively in the Spring and Summer. It is definitely a floral blend of jasmine, orchid, hyacinth and rose. It is definitely my next purchase for sure and will perhaps be my wedding fragrance!

Cams
Cams

Oscar de la Renta means sophistication, refinement and maturity. I finally gave this fragrance a chance today and I fell in love. The fragrance notes speak to me and I adore the way this fragrance develops overtime. I have no issues with it lasting and I know I'll enjoy every minute wearing this. Definately worth trying!!

lukkyme
lukkyme

i LOVE this but . . . . it fade's away almost immediatly on me :( im so so sad because i think this could have been --the one -- or atleast waaaaay up there the scent reminds me of spring time when i was 17 or so i had a rose water body cream that i would put on after swimming allday or just geting out of the shower & i smelled & felt so fresh clean & feminine THIS was a dead ringer but for the price i.d.k? if i can live with the poor lasting power :( does anyone have anysuggestion's of something as feminine but more Uummphh?

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Fragrance for women created by a man who adores them.
Absolutely!
Nice, creamy, seductive. Pure but provocative. Hyacinth and lillies on top, them amber and cedar wood. I also smell a bit of coriander - just a grain.

Lasting power : 6 hours - 6/10
Worth blind buy : 6/10
Originality : 6/10
I like it : hmmmmmmm :) yummy yep

passionata20
passionata20

tried it on my wrist yesterday. Sadly i am not impressed at the moment since it is a winter time here where i live with a lot of snow at the moment, but i think that this is more of a spring time fragrance. It is more bitter in the opening, and gave me a strange feeling that it is even too green. It stayed quite dry and green for a while on my skin and later began to turn into more powderly floral fragrance. But it took approximatly 1 hour to get it "into right shape". At least up to my standarts. 24 hors later i can still smell it on my wrists (i had a wild party night last night and was wearing another fragrance as well) and it is still here. True that i have to smell it really close, but i cans till smell a nice green lilly-of-the-valley and bergamot mix, with a slight hint of rose and a bit dryness of a wood in the drydown. I wouldn´t call it a masterpiece and it can be used as an every day fragrance but i don´t really see it to be used during colder time of the year.
P.S. : the original Oscar is still very popular in the country where i live

dbrii24
dbrii24

Very nice scent. Very soft, floral w/ a heavy citrus note. A girly fragrance indeed, personally not my cup of tea.

mika71

Why is this not being more widely distributed? Currently it's no longer available online via Macy's or Lord & Taylor. It is available via Oscar's site, but the shipping is crazy.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I was at the Bay, when Oscar de la Renta had his own personal appearance there and signed the bottles of new perfume "live in love". It is light, very fresh, with idea of a woman, who loves herself, as Oscar told very inspiring story taken from his life , about a woman, who was waking up so early in the morning, and look so good after her make up done and all dressed up. When he asked her why she is doing it at 5 a.m. and he asked her:" who you want to impress so early? She just said , she made it for herself, to feel good.
If you want to feel that kind of a woman, I guess, you should have this perfume, or at least a sample...like me.

mika71

I got a sample of this, I really like it. Soft and somehow refreshing in a way. Definitely crisp green aspects, but not harsh. Blended well with my skin in the dry down, which is a rarity for me these days.

Sillage was moderate and longevity the same, about 4-5 hours. Probably great for spring/summer. Adding to my wish list!

purrz11
purrz11

I scored a free sample of this yesterday. It is a very pretty floral scent that reminds me a little of Jessica McClintock. It only lasted about an hour on me and I had to struggle to smell it on my wrist. Still, I felt pretty wearing it.

jpcresson
jpcresson

The woody-floral drydown is great, too... it's a more crisp, mature scent than the fun, spicy-floral or vanilla-musk scents that I usually enjoy but I like it as something for special events. It lasts a remarkably long time on me, too! Hours later it's still clinging just above the skin.

ednafrau
ednafrau

just read on now smell this that the official notes are:
bergamot, ginger orchid, hyacinth, muguet, galbanum, jasmine Sambac, orange blossom, rose, white woods, musk, amber, sandalwood and cedar.
(they also add that Live in Love is a green floral developed by perfumers Jean Marc Chaillan and Carlos Benaïm.)
it sounds wonderful and perfect for the upcoming (southern hemishpere) spring :)

Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta 3.78 out of 5 based on 288 ratings and 68 user reviews

Sample
OSCAR DE LA RENTA LIVE IN LOVE for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EAU DE PARFUM VIAL
EDP Mini 0.1oz
OSCAR DE LA RENTA LIVE IN LOVE for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .10 OZ MINI
EDP Mini 0.2oz
OSCAR DE LA RENTA LIVE IN LOVE for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .20 OZ MINI UNBOXED
Live In Love Mini by Oscar De La Renta, .1 oz Mini EDP for Women
Live In Love Mini by Oscar De La Renta, .1 oz Mini EDP for Women
Live In Love
Live In Love Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Live In Love Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live In Love Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live In Love Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Live In Love Perfume by Oscar De La Renta, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
OSCAR DE LA RENTA LIVE IN LOVE for WOMEN by Oscar de la Renta EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Oscar De La Renta Live In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Oscar De La Renta Live In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Oscar de la Renta - Oscar de la Renta Live in Love EDP Spray 1.7 oz. No Color - Beauty
Zappos.com
Oscar de la Renta - Oscar de la Renta Live in Love EDP Spray 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty
Gift Set 3.4oz
Oscar De La Renta Live In Love Coffret Eau De Parfum 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz Body Wash 100ml 3.4oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Live in Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Live in Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.