Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

honey
almond
Oriental Lace Oscar de la Renta for women Videos
Oriental Lace Oscar de la Renta for women Pictures

Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Oriental Lace was launched in 2012. The fragrance features honey, almond, cacao, hoya carnosa, wax plant and patchouli.

Honey Almond Cacao Hoya carnosa, wax plant Patchouli

Oriental Lace Fragrance Reviews

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

Wow! There is a perfume with the Hoya scent in it! I need to try this. I once had a Hoya/wax plant (it's a hanging plant) and when it bloomed, (I timed this and yes, it really did this)at precisely 8:00pm for every night that the blooms lasted, it would release its fragrance and perfume the entire living room. It is one of the most beautiful smelling flowers, in my humble opinion. I remember it smelling like a cross between a gardenia, a lily and an orange blossom, with just a hint of spiciness. It wasn't cloying or heavy, though, but its scent wafted through the room space and soothed my spirits as I relaxed for the evenings. It always released its fragrance at 8:00pm, every night that it had blooms. This is the Hoya with the purple blossoms, just like in the picture. I no longer have the plant, and I need to get another one! I need to find a sample of this, as I have wanted a Hoya perfume for several years. It is a beautiful, unique scent, familiar but yet you can't quite define it. Okay Oscar de la Renta, I'm going to track you down! I just hope the honey in this fragrance doesn't drown out the beautiful Hoya.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Very well done fragrance. Starts out with a blast of sweetness. It's creamy, floral, powdery, and warm to my nose. This is great for the holidays or for night time. Projects well, lasts a good amount of time. Under rated scent in my opinion. Unisex. Try it.

This starts with a punch. A dry typical oriental spritz. I would say it is a nice well made oriental, but not significantly different from others out there, and certainly not worth $150!?
Only if you a looking for a classic oriental scent, with all the right ingredients.

Kchild
Kchild

Such an interesting perfume! And I do mean perfume. It has a vintage edge to me in spite of the truly modern notes. It starts off with an aldehydic sparkle which lasts for about 15 minutes for me.There's no mention of this in the notes~and I most definately could be wrong~but I'm not sure how else you can get this type of fizz to a fragrance. I can also smell a fruity vibe to it as well. Something just on the fringe of juicy right around the very edges playing hide and seek, not letting itself be identified. I have no idea what wax plant smells like but if the notes are complete in Fragrantica's listing on this fragrance~wax plant must be quite influencial in this composition.

All in all I get quite a coa cola vibe in the begining and them BAM! HONEY! It's like it just falls out of the sky and saturates everything in this fragrance with it's presence. It's entrance is quite dramatic and one of my favorite parts of this perfumes development. The cocao arrives a few minutes later and takes this through a luscious shade of dusky warmness.....all the while keeping this vintage~ish feeling to everything.

The almonds are dressed up in fancy perfume attire and while this is appropriate for daily use it can also be perfect for an evening out....anywhere. Quite well done, but I'm not really into the classics. If you are~this one would be something that I would not miss trying:)

Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta 3.67 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oscar de la Renta Oriental Lace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Oscar de la Renta Oriental Lace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Oscar de la Renta Santo Domingo Chanel Allure Sensuelle Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Bob Mackie Mackie Thierry Mugler Womanity Dior Hypnotic Poison Jessica Simpson Fancy Oscar de la Renta Granada Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Miss Dior (new) Guerlain Shalimar Bond No 9 I Love New York for All Chanel Coco Noir Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Oscar de la Renta Rosamor Pierre Balmain Ivoire Dior Dior Addict